A Matter of Will Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fugue123
Fugue123
314 Followers

"I'm--" Damn! That insidious dance of his fingers on her ass cheeks kept making her pant! And, uhm... moan. A tiny bit. "I am still angry with you about that. Furious."

"Of course you are. And I'm going to help you see how to think about that. So take that memory, and turn it over, and you'll see where some fishing line is tied to the back in a knot. Do you see it?"

"Mmmm." She reminded herself she was furious at him. Enough to banish him forever. But she imagined what he wanted. "I... I see it." In her mind's eye, she could see it. His fingers were still dancing delectably on her skin. But as long as Bill didn't try to change her mind on casting him out of her home, she could see the fishing line in her mind's eye for him...

"Okay, that's going to lead us back to the part of your mind that has this hang-up."

"It's not a hang up, Bill. You just... don't do that." You don't just... make out with your niece. You just don't.

"Follow the fishing line, out into the woods of your mind. Keep following it. It will help lead us to responsible you, that 'knows better' than to do such things."

Jennifer imagined following the fishing line through the woods, then across a grassy field...

"The fishing line is going to lead us to a rocky place, with big boulders all around, like ethical rules, laid down by god."

She realized that back in that chamber, her hips were starting to wriggle a little on their own, in counterpoint to his... teasing, thrilling, magical fingers dancing all over them down there...

But she followed the string to the rocky place in her imagination.

"Now, the fishing line is going to take us up to one particular boulder. It's cracked, and broken, and fragmented, riddled with sharp, jagged edges and points. That's why it's so angry, it's all busted up and broken and cracked into shards."

She found the boulder in her mind, and it was like Bill described -- cracked and broken up with sharp edges.

But-- his fingers on her hindquarters -- not even sexual, just... tracing tantalizingly around her hips and ass there -- it was making her nuts! In fact, he needed to stop that, or she was going to-- just--

"Bill, Bill," she panted where she was bent naked over the Bitch's Table, "you've got to... stop that! You're-- you're making me crazy!

"Bill, I'm... imagining I'm at that jagged rock.

"But... I'm not actually here in this chamber, am I? All... naked and aroused in front of my little brother, am I? This is... it's a dream, right? Or a fantasy or something?"

"Or something." His fingers were still making her just crazy excited here!

She thought-- she thought she'd been in the kitchen before this dream. Sitting in the kitchen with Bill. If she-- if she started moaning there from his magic fingers in this dream, then... the kids might hear her and come to the kitchen to find her... having a bizarre hot dream and moaning out loud from it. And-- she couldn't let them catch her doing something like... that!

And -- dammit! -- there went a moan now! Running out of her mouth before she could stop it!

In her dream or her fantasy or wherever! It didn't matter! If she moaned in her dream here, she'd likely moan back in the kitchen too! And the kids would come to investigate and catch her in the middle of a bizarre sex dream.

"Bill," she swallowed, "you've gotta stop! The kids are going to hear me moaning, and... know I'm having a really weird dream!"

"A really weird wet dream."

"What?!"

"Jenny, you are just... juicing up back here. Same thing back in the real world. If Kyle or Kayla steps in the kitchen, they'll be able to smell that you are... ready for sex!"

"Nooo-oo-oooo!" she whined. They-- couldn't! "Let me up! We've got to stop! They can't catch me... all aroused!"

"We're not able to leave until we finish, big sister. So let's get done here. Are you at the vicious, obstinate boulder?"

"Yes, yes, I found the boulder the fishing line led to."

"Good. Now, can you feel it? Below us? Great swirls and flows of million-degree lava flowing, deep deep below us. And it's rising, coming up. Not to the surface, but to just a hundred feet below us. Not dangerous, but enough to make everything here soft. And malleable...

"Reformable...

"Look at the angry, fractured boulder. The edges are getting softly rounded. Some of the shards are melting back onto the boulder. Can you see it?"

While Bill was talking, his fingers were still dancing around on her ass, doing their distracting magic, and she realized she was giving little moans with each breath now.

She... shivered with thrills. Like she was a musical instrument being played by some supernatural force -- her little brother's fingers, with their eye-fluttering magic! Played like an instrument by some musician that made gasps and whines flow from her throat almost melodically...

Okay, they needed to finish here before the kids heard her. And... discovered their mom-- well, sitting here in the aroused mess she knew she was in now.

Okay, like Bill said, everything was warm and soft. The ground gummed up under her feet with the heat, melted by the hot scalding lava below to sticky, gummy taffy...

Including the sharp angry boulder that the fishing line connected to-- her memory of them--

She suddenly realized -- the boulder was that part of her mind that was so enraged over her brother kissing her daughter!

The part that everyone has, because it's just built in, right? Because you just know, uncles and nieces just don't kiss!

And that boulder -- that part of her mind -- was not angry and jagged anymore! It was smooth now, and-- And melting right down into the surrounding landscape!

"Bill! No! We don't want that boulder to just melt away! It's got to be there. It-- helps hold the world in place! I need that piece of my... mind there!"

But his fingers-- on her ass-- were just... fucking driving her insane!

And the boulder was-- it was just smoothed down now! Just a nub! And... there it sank, right down into the landscape!

In the chamber, that musician was still there, still playing her, playing a vivace melody through her! She was a woodwind instrument, pleading with the universe now to not wake her children and bring them out to see her... like this...

Behind her, Bill pulled her ass cheeks apart, and... slid smoothly and erotically inside her sex!

The great crescendo was bubbling up out of her throat--

And she felt Daddy--

No! Not "Daddy!" Her brother Bill! She felt her brother Bill-- gush into her--

Her adopted brother's cum, blasting inside--

And she just fucking lost it.

Everything came.

Every tiny piece of her just... came. All at once.

She lost it in her imaginary trip to the boulder that was no more now.

She lost it in that weird chamber in this weird dream.

She lost it back in the kitchen where she was dreaming of imagining the boulder disappear.

And her consciousness just went dumb. Staring at the beautiful orgasmic fireworks lighting up her entire mental sky...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Bill)

Back in the kitchen, Jennifer just-- fell out of her chair.

All the tensing and torquing and writhing in pleasure, she just dumped herself out of her seat...

Bill was there in time to catch her as she arched too far and out of her chair, and he eased her down onto the floor. She was still twitching and shivering, and her breathing was ragged. He laid her gently on the kitchen floor to finish out her first grand orgasm from that second vagina.

Bill stayed with her until her breathing relaxed, deep and slow again.

Unspeakably contented.

She was good. He left her there, laying on the kitchen floor -- she'd wake in a few minutes and make her way back to bed -- and he headed back toward Kayla's bedroom. He'd very seriously popped Jennifer's cork, so to speak, just now. Her first time. But he needed to lay with Kayla and then revive himself in an hour enough to pop her cork too, to make sure that her mom's angry afternoon did not hurt the daughter's feelings too much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jennifer)

Ohgaawwwwwwwd!

Jennifer stretched, and took a deep breath.

More contented than she had ever been in her life...

Oh, Gawwwwwwwd...

She was... laying on the kitchen floor...?!

Had she climaxed herself right out of her chair and onto the ground?!

Didn't matter. She didn't care.

She was soooo soaked through and laden with contentment, that... everything was okay in the world right now...

Everything.

After a minute or two of just enjoying how utterly fulfilled she was right now, she eased herself up off the floor.

And gave a big lop-sided grin as she stood at the table, one arm propped on it.

Life was... yeah, good...

She squinted at the clock. It was after midnight. She should be in bed.

Yeah, she grinned, she'd get there...

As she made her way toward the den, using her hands against the walls to steady her climaxed-out self, she tried to remember why she was sitting in the kitchen at midnight...

She'd been... angry. At Bill. For tongue-kissing with her daughter. And... possibly more -- she still needed to find out from Kayla what else the two had done...

Which was... bad, she guessed.

She could see how she'd thought earlier that it might be bad for Bill to slip his tongue to Kayla. But now, when she thought about it... there wasn't anything there to get really upset over...

The part of her mind that might get upset over it was just... silent.

Like it wasn't even there anymore...

She very vaguely thought she might have had a half dream about... the landscape swallowing up a boulder or something?

But... they were adults. If they wanted to kiss... they could kiss...

She made her way from the den up the hall toward the bedrooms.

Maybe... maybe she'd let Bill stay in the morning. Since it wasn't really soo bad for him to explore the inside of Kayla's mouth with his tongue. Was it?

And Kayla probably got a real thrill slipping her tongue inside Bill's mouth...

Jennifer slipped into her bedroom with a lopsided smile on her face.

God! Everything was... pretty wonderful!

All those massive orgasms had just... put a shine on everything...

Still deeply sated and mellow, she managed to pull her pants off, then fell into her bed.

Her body was still prepared for sex, her pussy still excited and humming a little. But she drifted off, smiling faintly in her sleep, before she could even slip her hand down to lightly stroke her moist little puss...

Sleep was... wonderful. Not as nice as those extraordinary climaxes before it, but... very wonderful indeed...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kyle)

Kyle came awake around 1:00. His ears were tired from listening hard for Mom or Bill to come back from the kitchen.

And, apparently, he'd nodded off.

He stood up and tip-toed out to the den and then peeked in the kitchen.

Empty.

He'd missed them.

Unless, of course, Mom was outside, digging a hole to put Bill's body into. She'd need to dig it deep enough, or the neighborhood dogs would dig it up. And then they'd have the whole "explaining the dead body in the neighborhood to the police" thing to go through.

Just joking. He didn't think Mom would really kill Uncle Bill.

Well, he hoped she wouldn't.

He tip-toed back to Mom's room and peeked in there. She was laying on the bed. Calmly. Contentedly.

Was she... almost glowing?! With contentment?!

For some reason she just looked really happy and relaxed as she laid there...

No, that was silly. Best they could hope for tonight was for the edge to have dulled off her anger.

But she looked safe in her bed, and her breathing was calm and gentle, so he headed back toward his bedroom, happy so far in riding out this storm. Maybe they'd get through this okay.

When he passed by Kayla's bedroom, the door was closed. And he may have heard what could have been a muffled gasp from inside.

Ohhh, crap!

Tiptoeing to the guest bedroom, he peeked in.

Empty.

No Bill.

Which meant...

He looked back to Kayla's door, and thought he heard another muffled sound.

Those two were determined to find trouble. They'd set Mom off already, and they wanted to set her off again?!

Well, it was too late to talk any sense into them tonight. So with Mom okay in her room, Kyle headed to his to go to sleep for the night.

Fugue123
Fugue123
314 Followers