A Matter of Will Ch. 11-15

Story Info
Kyle's mom shames sexy daughter, becomes sex kitten herself.
12.6k words
4.39
4.8k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fugue123
Fugue123
316 Followers

A Matter of Will

Copyright (c)2019,2022 by Fugue

Kyle's sister left for university a studious A+ student. She returns home a submissive sex kitten to her Uncle Bill. Bill's had it hard getting over his wife running off with some other guy -- but that's no excuse to make Kyle's sister his pet pussy, is it?

At first Mom is outraged and lays down the law to her adult daughter about what behaviors will and will not be tolerated. But then... Mom starts becoming a submissive sex kitten to Uncle Bill too. And to Kyle as well...

Tags: in mf mc md

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legalese: Contains adult material. Anyone under age 18 must leave now. Anyone that might be offended by sexy or sexually explicit material or strong language must leave now. The activities in this story may be unrealistic, unethical and/or illegal, and they ignore the reality of sexually transmitted diseases -- this is fiction, do not try any of this at home. All characters are over age 18, proof of age on file. Any resemblance to any actual person, place or event is purely coincidental.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: a little bit of a slow-burn, but it does warm up quite a bit by the end. Hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11

(Jennifer)

While Kyle was performing his visualization, Jennifer had another one of those strange dreams she kept having lately.

Then suddenly found herself yanked out of the dream by a herd of rowdy orgasms! Her back and neck arched on her in the bed as she vaguely tried to not sing too loudly in pleasure, to not bring everyone running in to watch her cum like mad, writhing in front of them!

She fumbled that worry when her awareness was blasted to smithereens by an orgasmic blitzkrieg of fireworks vibrantly going off in her mental sky.

And Jennifer simply passed out from the beauty ...

She was gone. Simply out cold on her bed again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jennifer)

When she finally bobbed back up from the abyss of her mental landscape's deep ocean, when she broke the surface of consciousness again, she inhaled deeply.

The air was ... nice ...

She was just ... well, profoundly sated ...

And ... y'know, pretty good with everything in the world at the moment ...

She didn't know if she wanted to start every day off getting her consciousness obliterated by orgasms, but ...

... well, yeah, every day would be pretty darned nice to start off this way ...

Over the next twenty minutes, she adapted from laying there, being at peace with all things in the universe, to being back in the mundane world where she needed to get some coffee and start the day.

She glanced at the clock as she got up and dressed, and she wasn't even running late.

Okay, she did have a little faint smile still on her face as she walked out to the kitchen, but she was getting on with her day, so back off.

Bill and Kyle were sitting at the table, and Jennifer let herself be distracted from coffee to straddle Bill's lap, wrap her arms around his neck and press her lips to his for a big, big kiss ...

"Bill ... what did you do to me this morning ...?" she breathed in his ear when she finally broke his good morning smooch. This morning's orgasm had been even bigger than the others lately, big enough to deserve a hell of a kiss of appreciation -- if he was somehow the cause of it, as she suspected.

He just smiled and resumed kissing her. That was okay -- she liked kissing him now, it seemed.

Though ... she needed to work out the details of all that ... the how and the why ...

Later, though, after the kissing. After a couple minutes of very enjoyable making out, his hand came up and ... cupped her boob a little, on the far side from Kyle where her son couldn't see.

He ... still shouldn't be doing that. But if he started her day off like he somehow had this morning, she was ... willing to cut him a little slack fondling-the-boobs-wise.

She let him get several good squeezes in before she reached up to pull his hand off her there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kyle + Jennifer)

After changing his pants, Kyle had headed to the kitchen to find Bill there.

"So, that exercise this morning, the visualization," he asked his uncle, "It was something in my mind. So it -- what? -- somehow subliminally sways her a little or something?"

"I'll tell you, but later. Okay?"

Kyle shrugged and got himself some coffee and made himself some toast.

A few minutes later, Mom wandered out.

Well, he knew what they meant now when they said that a woman was ... glowing. Y'know, after sex ...

Mom looked ... like that ...

He guessed she meant to resume right where she and Bill left off last night, because she walked right to him, straddled his lap, and pressed her lips to his.

They made out a few minutes -- Mom and her brother -- and Bill even pawed her boob on her far side. Kyle guessed they thought he couldn't see that.

If Mom was okay with it, he ... guessed he was too ...

He finished off the last of his toast and washed it down with coffee.

And yawned.

Kayla flounced into the kitchen about then.

Braless.

But Mom was in the way on Bill's lap.

"Daaaaaaaaddy," she whined a little to let Bill know she was there.

Bill lifted Mom up out of his lap, and Kayla straddled him to take her place.

Mom shrugged.

Then she ... stepped to Kyle and straddled his lap!

Wrapped her arms around his neck ...

Pressed her lips to his!

And started kissing?!

Holy fuck!

She actually ... slipped him a little tongue, before she leaned back, looked funny for a few moments, then asked, "We don't ... normally kiss like this, do we?"

"We could ..." he offered optimistically.

She seemed to think hard. "There's ... nothing wrong with it," she breathed finally.

She had double-checked the spot in her mind for just that -- tongue-kissing your adult son -- and yep, it was smooth and unblemished. No moral complaints at all from it, no blemish there to even complain.

So she leaned in, breathing along his cheek and then into his ear, "Nothing wrong at all, honey ..."

Ohhhh ... fuck!

She slid back from his ear along his cheek, her warm breath teasing the skin, and he greeted her lips for some more ... wow, kissing!

"Although ..." she broke the kiss a minute later to breathe, "it wasn't okay yesterday, was it? But it's okay somehow today ... "

She held his eyes a minute, while he held his breath, hoping that that didn't break the spell of whatever was happening. Then she slid back to his lips and resumed kissing.

Yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you ...

They made out for twenty glorious minutes, him with Mom and Bill with Kayla, before Bill patted Kayla's ass, and she stood up off his lap and headed back toward her bedroom.

Bill turned to Jennifer and grinned. "Jenny? Do you normally kiss your adult son that deeply?"

Mom pulled back from their making out like she was coming awake from a deep sleep. It took her a few seconds to focus. "Uhm, not really, no," she shrugged finally.

Bill just nodded. "Well, Kayla and I need to run out today and get a few things. Hey Kyle, we can talk later about what we were discussing." Kyle nodded. He was just luxuriating that Mom was sitting here, straddling him, with her butt in his lap, and they might -- might! -- just continue kissing after Bill and Kayla took off.

Mom looked like she was thinking slowly, but focused and nodded. "When do you think you'll be back?"

"Probably this afternoon."

She nodded.

Kyle's sister -- A+ scholar at her university -- then flounced bralessly back into the kitchen and held up her car keys. "Let's go, Daddy."

Mom still had enough focus to think. "You shouldn't," she frowned, "you shouldn't call him 'Daddy' in public, Kayla. It ... gives the wrong impression. Around here, it's okay, but maybe not in public."

Kayla just rolled her eyes at her mother -- Kayla was an adult woman that wouldn't want motherly advice -- then she and Bill stepped out of the house.

Mom had twisted to watch them go out the front door, and sat there a few moments, still watching the door.

Then she twisted back to Kyle and looked him square in the face. "We need to talk," she said, hushed but urgent.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kayla)

Kayla held her forearm across her breasts as they walked downhill out to her car. Uncle Bill really liked jiggling breasts -- most men did -- but the girls would ache if she jiggled them too hard. She really was a little too big to be going around without a bra -- but it did make Uncle Bill happy.

"Where are we going?" she asked as she pressed the button on the fob and her car beeped at her.

"We're going to stop by your dad's new place."

She halted abruptly. Fortunately, her forearm held her boobs back like a safely belt. "My ex-dad, you mean."

He chuckled. "Your ex-dad, then."

"Why ... the hell would we even speak to him?!"

"He has something I need. For what I have planned."

"You know that he dumped mom -- your sister! -- to run off with the goddam babysitter?!"

"That's part of the reason why I have a plan, hmm?" He pulled the passenger door open and sat inside.

After a second, Kayla opened the driver's side and got in too.

"I love you, Uncle Bill, but I certainly hope you don't expect me to talk to him."

He sighed. "Kayla, I think I can talk you into doing anything for me. But I hope I don't have to."

"Bill," she paused and took a deep breath, "Bill, if I talk to him, I am going to slap his ugly face. And then I am going to slap him again. And again and again and again. And I'm not going to stop until he's slapped dead. And then we'll have to deal with the police, and I'll wind up doing the whole life-in-prison thing.

"That's why I haven't spoken a word to him since he-- since the shit-bastard damned himself.

"I can't be civil to him. I can't not kill him. The goddam shit hurt Mom and ran off with the sleazy fucking babysitter!"

Bill had leaned back comfortably in the passenger seat and let his eyes drift closed.

"Bill, please! Don't make me okay with him. I don't-- want-- to ever-- be nice to him!"

"Punkin," Bill whispered without opening his eyes, "he will pay for what he did to your mom.

"This is how we do it ..."

She gave a little sigh as her eyes went unfocused ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jennifer + Kyle)

Mom's eyes were insistent as she gazed at Kyle, while she sat still straddling his lap. "Something very strange is going on here, Kyle," she told him anxiously.

She wasn't trying to be sexy -- he thought she just couldn't help herself. His lap was as good a place to rest her butt as the chairs while they talked, and she was already parked on him.

It was distracting as hell for him, though -- having her sitting there, the crease of her butt nicely hugging his ... lap. So he had to concentrate hard to follow her. "What, uhm-- what's strange?"

Her arms were still draped over his shoulders, her face close enough that he felt her breath gently on his lips as she spoke, "Everything, Kyle.

"Everything.

"Kayla came home wearing clothes she'd never wear. She's been jiggling around here bralessly, in front of you and Bill. When I caught her and Bill with their tongues in each other's mouth, I almost lost it on the spot. I could have strangled him with my own hands while explaining the obvious to him: my brother does. Not. Do that to my daughter. Ever.

"It took hours to calm down and talk myself down to sending him away forever, rather than choking him dead.

"I remember that vividly -- the rage and how long it took to dampen the flames of anger down.

"But then, late Wednesday night, it all ... vanished. All the anger, all the rage -- just ... nothing left. The next morning, when I checked inside myself, searching for where the anger had gone, I couldn't even get irked over it. There was just nothing there -- it was suddenly no problem. It was okay for her and Bill to tongue the inside of each other's mouth.

"It still is now -- it's ... okay ... if they want to kiss.

"But it didn't used to be.

"Where did the fury go?"

Kyle ... probably shouldn't kiss those lips right now, he thought. She was waiting for some help figuring this out.

Sooo ... stop thinking how kissable her lips are right now, he told himself. "Uhm, did anything happen -- anything unusual -- when the anger disappeared?"

"I ... sat with Bill in the kitchen late that night, but we didn't talk or anything. I ... may have dozed off lightly or something -- because I have this vague memory of a half dream, something about large boulders sinking into the landscape or something -- just before--"

Well, she wasn't about to tell Kyle that his mom had thermonuclear orgasms obliterate her mind that night until she just passed out with this big smile on her face ...

She seemed to have stalled out, so Kyle prompted her along, "Okay ... uhm, what else is strange?"

"Well, several things still bothered me the next morning. Her calling Bill 'Daddy.' Her still jiggling around here sans bra. And, it did not bother me, the idea of me kissing Bill, for the simple fact that it would never even occur to me to do it. It's not something I would ever even consider -- the whole 'eww, he's my brother' thing.

"But suddenly on Friday, I can't get worked up over these things anymore. Kayla can jiggle up to him and call him 'Daddy,' and ... it's okay. I'm somehow ... making out with him now, and I can slip him tongue while we do. Me and Bill! It's like it's ... all okay, now. There's nothing really wrong with kissing him, somehow.

"I even ... like kissing Bill now."

Kyle nodded, getting distracted again, with her sitting in his lap, her lips just a few inches away from his.

"Kyle, you're ... paying a lot of attention to my lips. Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah," he nodded. "Yeah."

"You can kiss them if you want."

He did -- kiss them.

"And then," she said between kisses, "this morning ... another half dream ..."

It was fun: every few words, he gave her sweet lips another kiss or lick ...

"I had a small blemish," kiss, "on my face," kiss, "but just lightly," kiss, "rubbing it," kiss, "in gentle circles," kiss, "brushed the blemish away ..."

"Waitaminute," Kyle pulled back and looked sharply at her, "Just lightly brushing a blemish cleared it all up? Like rubbing off a smudge?"

She nodded.

"Did you brush it off, or someone else?"

She frowned. "Now that you mention it ... I think some man lightly brushed my cheek clean."

Oh crap. "That ... may have been me ..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12

(Bill)

Bill and Kayla were outside in her car, not yet pulled out of the driveway. But both their minds were elsewhere.

Kayla was naked, on her knees on the Bitch's Table in the Chamber. Her forearms were bound behind her back with thin braided gossamer threads, and she was leaned forward on her forehead, ass high, presented for Bill to, honestly ... do with as he saw fit. Her body just trusted him by this point.

For his part, he didn't want to remove her anger at her ex-dad altogether -- that really was a large part of who she was today.

But he did need to inactivate it, to pack it away while they visited the man. So, kneeling by the small round pool in the floor of the chamber -- the Window into her mind -- Bill steered the view to that part of her mind that despised her dad. Or, ex-dad, as she called him. It was a big, charred pit in the landscape, still glowing with bitter embers.

He stepped to Kayla's naked and presented body on the table, and began dancing his fingers over her parts. He knew which parts to caress and tease and how each part liked it, so it was almost routine to get her all worked up again -- a wet, whimpering pussy desperate for Bill to collapse her will and fry her mind with orgasm.

When she was all warm and begging, he walked her through what he wanted.

"Punkin, you know how when pest control fumigates a house, it erects those big tents over it, to seal it off from the rest of the world. We're going to do the same thing over the big charred pit of how you feel about your ex-Dad." He walked her through a few more concrete details for that visualization while she squirmed on the Bitch's Table, fidgeting with horniness.

"Next, we're going to put two huge, twenty-five-foot-tall greeting cards in front of the tent we just erected, leaning against the tent for everyone to see. The first card has a big, contrite cartoon face and reads, 'I'm soo sorry, Daddy!' to apologize for treating him so harshly. We will bring him to meet karma soon, but for now, we do this.

"The other card has a big, adoring cartoon face and reads, 'I love you, Daddy!'"

He gave a few more tangible details for the cards, then checked the Window to her mind's landscape, that the tent and cards looked good.

That part done, he began dancing his fingers over her flesh, until the orgasms were just ready to burst out of her, then slid into her sopping wet pussy and unloaded, triggering the massive fireworks show to explode in her head.

He realized he was back in the car, moaning, and Kayla gasping and writhing beside him in the driver's seat as she came her little brains out all over herself.

Later, he'd get her to take off her thong before they entered her dad's house, so that she wouldn't smell too aroused at seeing Daddy. But she was still going to smell vaguely of sexual excitement anyway. It might subliminally make Dad a little more open to her, but it might also raise the hackles of the man's new wife ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jennifer + Kyle)

Ohhh ... crap, Kyle thought. To verify, he asked her, "Is there anything wrong with you and me kissing? With running our tongues around inside each other's mouth?"

"No," she shook her head, "not at all. There's nothing wrong with kissing Kyle. In fact, it's good to kiss Kyle." She shrugged. "With tongue. With passion."

Oh, crap. The same words he'd used. "Uhm, I may have done something this morning. That I ... didn't realize I was doing at the time."

She stole a quick kiss. No tongue, moderate passion. "Tell me about it."

"Well, see ... Bill had me go through this guided visualization. And I thought I was just playing with images in my head. To, y'know, maybe get me psyched for the right way to approach something.

"But-- it looks like it maybe-- took."

She nodded. "Yes, this may be related to what I wanted to talk to you about. So Bill is ... teaching you how to ..."

"Maybe," Kyle nodded. "I think he wants me to help him with something he has planned later. And I'll need to know how to do all this in order to help him.

"He, uhm ... okay, so to start from the beginning. He asked if you had any weird dreams lately. And I told him about the one where you had the extra vagina grafted onto your ... head."

Jennifer winced slightly that someone else knew about that freaky little dream.

"And Bill seemed to recognize that dream. Like he'd heard something similar before."

Jennifer nodded. Interesting.

"Then Bill had me go through a guided visualization. He had me imagine this chamber" -- no need to mention that it had the daunting name, the Submission Chamber, especially since he took his mom there right afterward -- "and I did, and it was amazingly vivid in my mind. And I don't know if it's important, but I was naked when I was there. I didn't intend to picture myself naked there, but ... I was.

Fugue123
Fugue123
316 Followers