A Matter of Will Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterward, Mom talked through plans on dealing with Bill.

"Nothing really more we can do at the moment," she sighed. "When Kayla gets back, maybe you can try to make her like kissing you." She held a finger up at him, "Check with her first, though. Don't just go making tweaks without telling her anything! That would be no better than Bill."

"Of course," he scowled. He wasn't going to just change Kayla without letting her know it was coming. Not now that he knew that those visualizations did actually make changes.

Mom was looking at his lips again. "And anything you can safely get Bill to reveal is that much more information for us in dealing with him."

"Yeah," he sighed. "Maybe I can get him talking about what he plans to do with Aunt Monica, and maybe those plans will help reveal what he can and can't do with this."

"You think he's planning something with Monica?"

"He's got to be, Mom. She's the one he has to be pissed off at. He's probably practicing with us a little bit, so he knows where his abilities stand -- what he can or can't do -- before going after her." He shrugged. "That's just my guess, but ..."

"But it's probably a pretty good guess."

They sat a few moments.

"So we're on hold until they get back. Go watch some TV or something, and I'll just read in my novel until they get back."

He stood and headed into the den.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Bill)

The bathroom Bill entered wasn't the master bath, so he glanced out through the door. None of the three in the foyer seemed to be paying him any attention by this point -- Jackson was getting chewed out by his babysitter while his daughter clung to him in a tender hug.

The room across and down the hallway looked like it might be the master bedroom. Bill quietly but quickly moved across the hallway and stepped into it.

Yep, master bedroom, so the master bath should be--

It was right where he expected, and he stepped into it. There on the counter, in cups, were his and her hairbrushes. His was all black, with black curly hairs in it. Hers was pink, with a few longer blonde hairs trapped in it. He pulled two plastic baggies out of his pocket, and sampled some of the His hairbrush hairs into one baggie; then he cleared the blonde hairs out of the Hers hairbrush and tucked them into the other baggie.

Mission accomplished.

He discreetly slipped back across the hall, then headed out, as though he was finished using their bathroom.

When he wandered back out to the foyer, Jackson's daughter was still hugged around the man, and his babysitter was lighting into him in loud hushed tones about his unwanted guests!

Bill thought he probably should be insulted -- he was one of those unwanted guests -- but didn't bother taking offense. Mission was accomplished. He and Kayla were out of here now. "Hey, Kayla," he asked, "are you finished hugging your dad now?"

"I loooove you, Daddy," she purred as she clung to him.

The babysitter sputtered.

"Kayla?"

She lifted her head from her daddy's chest and looked at Bill. Sighed. Gave her daddy one last squeeze then stepped away.

She sighed again, like she'd been mean to Daddy for years, but she was going to make up for every bit of that now ...

Then she looked to the babysitter and warned in a quiet voice, "Don't be alone with me, bitch. I will gut you."

Babysitter sputtered. That's all the babysitter seemed to be doing today -- that and chewing out Jackson.

Kayla turned back to Jackson. "Thanks for being here today, Daddy. I'm sorry I've been such a mean bitch to you. I will make it up to you, though."

Jackson looked bewildered. How had his whole world suddenly flipped on its head?! "Uh ... thank you. 'Sweetie.'"

The babysitter glared at him.

"Good to see you again, Jackson," Bill stuck his hand out and pumped hands with him. "Kayla and I will see you two good folks again another time."

He opened the door, and Kayla followed him out, even if a little dreamily, glancing back at "Daddy".

Kayla was still a bit distracted, having just reunited with her estranged father, but Bill thought she was good to drive, for a short distance, anyway.

Where he could revert her back to lucid and homicidal again ...

Kayla waved at the house her Daddy was in, not sure if he was even at the window to see, as they pulled off.

Bill had her go about four blocks to a "Gas 'n Snack" mart they'd seen driving in, and park there. He leaned back, closed his eyes, and mentally invoked the Submission Chamber again. Kayla was there on the table, on knees and elbows, ass hiked into the air, wriggling pelvis enticingly for him. He stepped to her and grabbed a cheek, causing her to suck in air. Reached around to cup her breast, causing her to shiver. And played with his thumb at the outside edges of her moist slit until she was shivering and twitching.

"Ohgodplease, Bill!" she whined.

"Tell me, punkin: how do you feel about your ex-dad right now, Kayla?"

She whimpered as his thumb continued to tease the outer lips of her pussy. "Ohgod, I'm sooo sorry I ever called him that. He's not my 'ex-Dad,' he's my Daddy, and I was sooo mean to him.

"And I'm sooo glad I was able to tell him today how sorry I am, and how very much I love him!

"It's not enough to make up for all the shit I've given him, but it's a start! At least it's a start!"

Bill chuckled. Tempting doom, he told her, "Now you remember those words in a few minutes, punkin."

Okay, enough teasing her, down to business, Bill thought. He stepped to the viewing pool and directed it toward the tented charred pit. "Kayla, we're going to tilt those two greeting cards down, face-down, to the ground. Let's hide their messages down against the landscape and return you back to normal. No more constant reminders that you're sorry how you treated your dad, or how much you love him."

She whimpered that she saw that in her mind's eye, though Bill was already seeing it in the wading pool.

"And go ahead and grab one side of the tent over your charred pit, and lift it over and off the pit, and uncover it." He could see in the viewing pool that the pit flared hotter, with new little flames breaking out in it when the oxygen hit it again. Not a great sign -- he had the feeling Kayla might hate her ex-dad more than ever after this little exercise. "Wrap the tent all up and set it on the ground by the two tilted-over greeting cards."

He'd let his thumb slide inside her weeping pussy, and he slid it out, wet with juices now. Grabbed her hips and positioned his cock ...

"Yesssss! Yessssss, Daddy!" she felt his hands aiming her twat to receive cock, and anticipated it excitedly.

She burst out a loud soprano praise-to-God as he sank into her. Mewled loud gibberish the short time he rode her. And gasped unstoppably when he unloaded into her, snapping both of them back from the Chamber to the car.

Good thing they'd parked at the far corner of the parking lot. Her gasps and brays were muffled by the car, but by no means silent.

He lay there, breathing, post-climax. Kayla was breathing heavily as well, collecting her brains back from where they had been obliterated by orgasms.

She was quicker in recollecting herself this time, though ...

"Bill," she growled through clenched teeth, "you fucking sonofabitch!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kyle)

"Yeah, I've been out there reading my novel," Mom strode into the den and sat down beside Kyle, "But your lips have been on my mind the whole time, too." She leaned in and pressed her lips to his mouth and slipped her tongue in.

Kyle was ... nothing if not amenable.

So the lady and he made out for the next hour.

Honestly, a much better way to pass the time than television or reading ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Bill)

"You fucking sonofabitch!" Kayla growled at her uncle beside her, her eyes flaring and glaring at him. "You motherfucking sonofabitch!"

Bill looked at her and gave her his attention, but knew better than to speak. She was quite rightfully pissed, and he should just let her get it out of her system.

"You made me talk to the fucking creep! What an asshole!"

"Me or him?" he asked, knowing what her answer would be, but prompting her anyway.

"Both of you! How could I talk to him?! How could you do that to me?!

"That man doesn't deserve to be talked to!

"The only thing that man deserves is to be stabbed! Over and over again! Stabbed and cut and sliced and sawn up and butchered and-- stab! stab! stab! the motherfucker! Arggghh!" She slapped the steering wheel with her fists a few times.

"Arrgggghh! I can't believe I talked to him!

"And I had the goddam babysitter in front of me and I didn't kill her?!"

She slapped fists on the steering wheel some more.

She repositioned her sights on her uncle. "Bill, you ... motherfucker! What did you do to me?! How could you do that to me?!

"'Daddy'?! Did I motherfucking call that man ... 'daddy'?!

"I 'love' you Daddy?! You fixed me to say ... I 'love' you Daddy?!"

Bill shrugged, spoke quietly, "It had to be believable."

"But that is not believable. I never even said 'I love you Daddy' before I knew what a sleazy creep the man was!

She settled down slightly, her hands at her lap. "God! I can't believe I let the babysitter live! Or my ex-dad!"

She looked back over at Bill. "You are going to burn in hell forever for this, Uncle!"

"I probably will," he sighed.

She was quiet a few seconds.

"I'll make it up to you ... 'daddy'?! I'll make it up to him?! What the hell were you thinking?! I hate the man! I loathe that ugly fuck!

"And you! You made me say ... 'I love you, Daddy'?!

"I hope you rot, Bill!"

He gave the silence several seconds, then spoke softly, "I'm sorry."

She gave no response.

Just sat there.

He repeated, "I'm sor--"

"Hungh-ungh! You don't get to be sorry yet! I'm not done chewing you out!

"That was horrible, Uncle Bill! How could you do that to me?!"

She went quiet for some seconds.

"That fucking sleaze," she finally breathed, "took from my mom, and took from her, and took from her. Then he just folds like a cheap card table ... caves in on himself ... abandons all of us.

"Abandons his debt to all of us, for everything he'd taken!

"He doesn't feel like being married anymore. Doesn't want to be a father.

"He never was a goddam father!

"He wants to run off with the goddam babysitter, he decides!

"I told him, and Kyle told him: she's just going to rape you, you idiot! She wants to set up a cushy life for herself, and she wants to cash you in to purchase that for herself!

"What. A. Fucking! Moron!

"He'd been told what would happen! He knew what would happen! But he wanted to go play with his little tiny thingie with the babysitter!

"I hope she sliced it off! And sealed it in a jar! And keeps it in a locked drawer! And never lets him play with it now!

"What a fucking moron!

"And he left Mom! And he left us! Just to go ... dirty himself."

Bill sighed and nodded beside her. "He's a fucking idiot."

"Then why did you let me humiliate myself in front of that pig?!"

Bill reached in his pocket and pulled out the two plastic baggies with their hair strands.

Kayla looked at the bags, looked at Bill, looked at the bags.

She had a confused expression. "What ...?"

"You want to train the babysitter to perform tricks for you?"

"That-- that's how you--?"

Bill nodded.

"Can we superglue his face between her ass cheeks? Especially right after she's had a really big Mexican take-out meal?"

"You won't even have to use superglue. Just tweak him, and he'll keep his face pressed so tightly there that ..." he shrugged, "well, whatever we want to do to him."

"You're still a fucking asshole, Bill," she glared at him. "But ... you're starting to dig your way out of the hole you dug yourself ..."