A Matter of Will Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fugue123
Fugue123
311 Followers

"Then he had me imagine you there, and do a little invocation, and there you were! Uhm, naked too."

She wriggled in his lap a little. "Okay, so I was in that chamber you imagined, with you. Naked."

Kyle looked up for moment, to not be looking in her eye as he told her, "Yeahhh. And, ahh, bent over a table. Your, uhm, butt presented to ... anyone behind you. That would be, uh, me."

"Okaaay," she nodded, not necessarily happy with the direction the visualization just took, but wanting to continue. "So, me naked, bent over, with my butt presented to you."

"It's not like you were a hussy or anything," Kyle quickly added. "You couldn't help being bent over. Your hands were bound on the far side of the table. The, uhm ... Bitch's Table."

Jennifer furrowed her brow. "The Bitch's Table. I was naked, and bent over it. Bound there. With my butt presented to you." That would ... sort of make her the bitch there, then, wouldn't it?

His eyes determinedly still up at the ceiling, Kyle nodded. "Uh ... yeah."

"Okay. What did you do with me next?" As she was bent over, naked there. On the Bitch's Table. Her ass presented ...

"Well, Bill said--"

"Wait. When did you start doing this visualization?"

Kyle's eyes dropped down to hers, since this was back to an innocuous topic. "Maybe an hour before you came out this morning."

"Okay," she nodded, chewing her lip.

"Is that significant?"

"Well, that would put it about the time that my dream started."

"A little bit of a coincidence ..."

"Yeah," she nodded. "So continue. Bill said ..."

"Bill said I had to 'warm you up' then," he shrugged, "Get you ready. So I laid my hands on your back. And it looked like it felt ... really good to you. And I continued, scratching your back, and your ribs and your hips--"

"My ... naked hips, Kyle?"

"Yeah," he sighed uncomfortably. "And you were ... shivering. And moaning a little. And ... kind of really enjoying it."

"Moaning?"

"Moaning. And ... mewling a little bit too. Especially when I teased the backs of your knees."

Her knees! She suddenly remembered another little fragment from her dream! The backs of her knees were always-- well, sensitive spots for her! And the man in her dream had played with the backs of her knees, teased them, and it drove her ... well, really crazy! Even though everyone always forgets that part of the body -- the backs of the knees are highly underappreciated, she felt.

And the man in her dream did not forget ... that sensitive spot.

Kyle had said she was mewling when he was warming her up with that part. She had probably even purred for him then. She always did when the backs of her knees were caressed.

No need to tell Kyle that, though! He shouldn't even know his mom has erotic hotspots! Let alone know where they are!

"You're wincing."

"Hmm?"

"Is everything okay? You looked like you were wincing for a moment."

"Uh, yeah, it's okay. I actually remember the ... caressing the backs of my knees part."

Kyle nodded. "Another small coincidence."

She nodded too -- he was right. "Okay, so I was bent over naked, ass presented, and you were 'warming me up,' caressing the backs of my knees, tantalizing the heck out of me, and I was mewling and purring like a kitten for you. So then what?"

"Well, when you were all warmed up and lubricated up--"

"Wait. You had me ... 'lubricating,' Kyle? As in ..."

"Uhh, you seemed to be pretty excited," he was lightly blushing, eyes flicking away again, "the whole time in the chamber, and when I warmed you up, you were ... even more excited. Sooo ..."

"So ... sexually?" she got straight, "Lubricated?"

"You were ready to pop, Mom," he nodded.

Oh.

"That seemed to be the point of 'warming you up' -- to get you to that point."

Oh.

"And then I kissed you."

Her eyes snapped to his. "Kissed me?"

He nodded. "And told you," he looked her unwaveringly in the eye, "you are just breathtakingly beautiful, Jennifer."

Christ!

Her son just smoldered for a second there! He couldn't! He couldn't do that!

Before she could stop herself, she dropped her eyes demurely and blushed. "Thank you," she whispered. Tenderly.

Way more tenderly than she should have. Way, way more tenderly than she should have with her son.

But, no! Hungh-ungh. She wasn't going to do that. Refusing to be shyly submissive to her own son, she brought her eyes determinedly back up to meet his again.

"But you had one blemish," he continued on like he'd hardly noticed her reaction, thank goodness, "You thought it was wrong for you and me to kiss. For you to sit in my lap like this, for us to make out playfully with our tongues."

That ... should be wrong, though, shouldn't it? To deep kiss with your son? It wasn't, not anymore, it seemed. But ... it ought to be wrong, right?

"I told you that was easy to fix." He reached up and brushed her cheek with his thumb to show her how he wiped away that little blemish earlier.

Aw, crap! There was this sudden surge of gratefulness swelling up in her!

"To make you perfect again."

She realized she was hanging on his gaze ...

Shit! She had feelings swelling in her! For him! No, no, no, no! She could not cuddle up with him and be together with him forever!

He was her son! You don't do that with your son!

"Then we were almost done," he was continuing on, thank goodness. Because she was not going to hug him and kiss him and gush how she wanted to be with him forever! Nope! No way! "And, for the last part, remember, this was guided imagery from Uncle Bill. I wasn't exactly free to steer all of it -- Bill said this was how you had to end the visualization. And I thought it was just visualized images in my mind, I didn't think any of it directly affected reality. Even though ... we're wondering now ..."

"Understood," she nodded.

"Well, to wrap things up, Bill said I had to," his eyes flicked away again, "to ejaculate in you or on you."

She raised an eyebrow and studied his eyes that were looking everywhere else but at hers. "Ejaculate? In me ... or on me?

"Yeahhh," Kyle winced. "And I chose ... on you. To ... be more respectful. Even if it all was just fantasy mental images."

"On me," she sighed. "Uhh ... thank you?" What do you say? He was ... trying to be respectful ...

"I stepped behind you," his eyes still everywhere else but on hers, "and started ... jerking myself." He omitted the whole pecker-between-her-ass-cheeks like a hot-dog-in-a-bun part. "Until I ... orgasmed and squirted, uh, ejaculated. All over your ... hindquarters and back ..."

"All over my ... hindquarters ..."

"And your back. And the instant it touched you, you started cumming-- ah, that is, orgasming, too. Very ... loudly and emotively. And you were squirting, uhm, excitement on my lower legs and feet just as the visualization ended."

Jennifer sighed. Quite a lot to digest. She was looking at his eyes avoid hers. "Squirting? For the record, I don't squirt. Never have."

"Sorta TMI, Mom."

After he had her mewling and purring and juicing up for him in this visualization? She doubted that. "Still, I just-- just so you know."

They sat together a minute, her in his lap, digesting this.

"So when you mentioned a man lightly brushing away a blemish off your cheek, it ... reminded me of the visualization."

She nodded. "And the timing works out. You started the visualization around when my dream began. And you finished it up ..."

"About a half hour before you came out."

Yeah, right about the time of her mule-kick of an orgasm that brought her out of the dream so she could cum her brains out and pass out in pleasure.

"And when I mentioned rubbing the back of your knees to make you just melt, you remembered that had been part of your dream too."

"Well, it didn't exactly make me melt. It was just--" extraordinarily pleasurable, "I mean it ... felt good."

"And certainly not least," Kyle added, "The point was to make you okay with kissing me. And you do sorta seem okay with doing that now."

She nodded. "Yeah, I am definitely okay with kissing you now." No denying that.

"When you weren't before."

No, she would have freaked out, thinking about sitting in his lap, making out with her son, swapping tongues and spit recreationally. She would have just ... freaked out!

But now it was fine. Fun, even.

This was what she'd wanted to talk to Kyle about. She'd suspected that Bill was doing something to Kayla and to her. Something he probably shouldn't be doing. Something maybe even against God and nature.

Bill was tweaking their behaviors. Their minds, really.

She'd been worried that, if he was, they had no defense against whatever he was doing to them.

Bill had just made her okay with kissing her own brother yesterday. Made her like kissing him, even. How do you fight against something like that?

And now it seemed he was showing Kyle how to do it too. For something he was going to try to get Kyle to help him with later.

But that helped Jennifer and Kayla and Kyle too. Bill teaching Kyle gave them some knowledge of -- and perhaps some defense against -- whatever Bill was doing to them.

"Kyle, I need you to do something for me."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13

(Bill)

Kayla looked over with half-lidded eyes at Bill beside her in the car. "Gawwwwwd, that always feels sooooo good," she sighed, about that orgasmic freight train that just ran her over.

Uncle Bill just patted her head with a smile.

Her car was going to smell like sex now. At least she'd been wearing a thong to catch part of the juices. She probably still had a damp spot on her skirt, at least in the back.

"Are you in good enough shape to drive?" Bill asked.

Kayla took a deep breath and sighed it out. "Yeahh."

She sat up in the driver's seat and turned the ignition.

Oh, that's right, they were going to her dad's.

She--

Uh, she--

She'd been about to say something nasty about Daddy, but ... that couldn't be right. Yes, she had been horrendously mean to him right after the divorce, furious at him, but ...

But she'd regretted that later. And she'd apologized, hadn't she? Or something like that.

Or she should have.

The damned little bitch he was living with should still be flushed down the toilet -- she was a vile, nasty turd.

But Daddy was ... okay. And Kayla was ... sorry about being so mean to him.

She looked over at Bill, who seemed to be studying her.

"So we're off to Daddy's," she smiled and nodded, then pulled out of the driveway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jennifer + Kyle)

"Kyle," Jennifer waited until his eyes met hers, "I need you to do something for me."

He shrugged, "Yes, of course. I'm sorry ... that I ..."

He felt guilty about exciting his mom until she juiced herself, about altering her mind to make her okay with making out with him, about firing trails of jism all over her hindquarters. Even if it was all in a fantasy visualization. Except for the altering her mind part, it seemed ...

"I'm not mad." She pressed her lips to his and kissed him. Slipped him a little tongue. "I'm not mad at all, sweetie."

She kissed him another minute. He was breathing a little hard when she broke the kiss.

"This ... may be ... a good thing," she looked him in the eyes and nodded.

Then she leaned back. "Bill is doing things. Things he probably shouldn't be doing."

She laid her hand on his cheek. "And it seems you can do things too. You may be our secret weapon if Bill gets out of hand."

"Secret weapon?"

Jennifer nodded. "Yes. However he's doing these things ... if you can do them too, you can help us prepare for him, maybe even undo what he does if he does anything bad."

He was just gazing at her.

"This is wonderful. We're not just helpless, to just take whatever Bill does to us. You ... may be able to help."

Kyle nodded firmly, eager to help.

"Okay, good. First, though ... don't get into a contest with him. Whatever he's doing, he's been doing it longer than you, and I don't want you to get hurt in this.

"But if we can quietly figure out what you can do, we may have some options in dealing with him.

"But don't you just take him on. I don't want bad things happening to you either, mister," she told him firmly, then thought for a second how to explain this so he'd agree with her. She'd sacrifice herself for either of her children, and the trouble was Kyle would do likewise for her or Kayla. If he could help, she'd gladly take help, but she was not about to let him sacrifice himself for her. "If you challenge him, and he does something bad to you, we've lost our only tool against him. You're our only asset at the moment, Kayla's and my only defense against him. We don't need you wasting our only option against Bill, hmm?"

He nodded. "I'll be careful. I'm going to help you and Kayla -- I won't do anything foolish."

"Good," she nodded back.

She took a deep breath. "So I need you to do something for me. We need to find out a little about what you can do, how far you can do things.

"You were able to smooth away anything wrong with me kissing you." She pressed her lips to his again, and slipped him tongue, played with his tongue a little inside his mouth to demonstrate, then leaned back. "Nothing. I think that would have freaked me out just a little -- us kissing like that -- a week ago. Now ... nothing. There's nothing freakier to that than kissing the top of your head.

"I think you did that to me. I think Bill guided you through tweaking me like that.

"So now I want you to try something else, to see if you can do it too.

"Yesterday, Bill not only made me okay with kissing him, he made me like kissing him. I'd like you to try to make me like kissing you too. That should be safe enough, and we can find out if you're able."

"Sure," Kyle nodded, glad to help. He thought a moment, then, "To get you okay with kissing me, he had me picture wiping a smudge off your cheek -- and that makes sense, we just rub off the part that was fussing about kissing being wrong.

"Do you remember how he pictured you liking to kiss him?"

She thought a moment, then started to shake her head that she didn't remem--

Oh.

Crap!

She did remember. A sliver of memory just dropped into her mind! And it was ... not good ...

Kyle was looking at her, had seen the memory come back to her. Was waiting for her to share.

Oh, this was bad ...

But-- they did need to find out-- if Kyle could tweak her the same way ...

"Your ... cheeks just blushed furiously ..." her son observed.

Okay, just bludgeon through it, she told herself. "Okay, yes, it did just come back to me," she sighed. "Annnnd, it's not pretty. But we need to find out if you're able to do this. Plus, it won't be real. It'll just be in the fantasy world that you visualize."

He nodded for her to continue.

She took a deep breath. "Okay," she sighed, "apparently over in that fantasy world in this chamber, when you squirt 'in me or on me,' it sounds like it triggers my orgasm and ends the visualization."

Kyle nodded. "Yes. That's the way it works, I think."

"Okay, to make me love kissing him, I think Bill ... wiped some pre-ejaculate off the tip of his penis, spread that drop on my lips, then slipped his finger inside my mouth so I'd lick it, telling me that his kisses 'taste good to me, like the ... pre-cum.'"

She had to be blushing like a tomato right now! She knew she was!

"I'm sorry," Kyle whispered, feeling her embarrassment with her, and her eyes came up to his.

"It is what it is, and we need to find out if you are able to do the same things. And, like I said, it's not real; it's just in this visualization."

Another deep breath, and she continued. "I'd like you to try something similar."

Kyle took a deep breath. "I can try."

"Thank you," Jennifer kissed him on the lips. It was still really strange, but ... she felt nothing wrong with this -- it was totally fine to kiss her adult son on the lips, and to play dancing tongues with him.

Totally fine ...

She sat there quietly, anxiously, while Kyle leaned back and went through a mental exercise to enter a relaxed state.

She hoped this worked! If it failed, and Kyle couldn't do things without Bill's help, then ... then they were still at Bill's mercy ...

Suddenly, she sighed, her eyes slipped unfocused ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kyle)

Kyle was in the Submission Chamber. He'd imagined the symbols on the ground, did the invocation, and found himself here again.

So far, so good! He pictured his mom, then, and did the invocation to bring her consciousness there.

Jennifer suddenly stood there, naked, bent over the Bitch's Table, ass presented for him.

Uncle Bill, ever the pedantic university professor, had shifted to exposition mode when describing earlier what Kyle would need to do once he visualized Jennifer into the Submission Chamber, explaining each step so his student could understand and remember.

Warming her up -- making her sexually thrilled, right up to the popping point -- was hardly fair, he'd said. The "bitch" in the Chamber was already hypersensitive to stimulation. If you did nothing but grab both ass cheeks and squeeze, she'd boil over soon enough. Anything more creative than that was just enjoying the drive on the way to orgasm-land, and making the journey even quicker.

Kyle laid his hands on her ass cheeks, but lightly, gently, still causing a little gasp and shiver in her. He moved his fingers and fingernails around, as she arched and stretched and purred and pressed enthusiastically back against his hands. Now that he knew how important they were to her, he made sure to pay proper attention to the backs of her knees and of her thighs until ... well, he didn't want to say she was nothing but a whimpering sexual mess, but ... she was trembling with goose bumps everywhere. And was dripping juices out of her pussy. And she wasn't going to be able to concentrate enough to do any logic problems anytime soon.

For tweaking her, Bill had said that you sometimes could get away with just giving her a command. But it worked much better and much deeper if you walked her through seeing it in her mind's eye. And she sure wasn't going to fight any visualization you gave her -- she was just a mewling pile of excitement begging to cum by that point.

So be vivid, be evocative, use universal symbols, he'd said. Use a piece of string or breadcrumbs to lead her through her mind's landscape. Put a skull and crossbones on anything she should think of as poison and to be avoided. Use a VW Beetle for laid-back hippie mellowness and peace. Use a cellphone for communicating, perhaps even magically or telepathically, with someone.

And, Kyle guessed, use a drop of pre-cum for something she really really craves and desires. Especially since the touch of cum was what would make her start climaxing herself in the Chamber, a drop of pre-cum was a tantalizing tease of what was to come. No pun intended there.

Earlier, when Jennifer had been trying to recall how Bill made her love kissing him, Kyle could tell the exact moment she remembered. Because she instantly blushed deep red. And it must have humiliated the hell out of her to tell her son: why, he smeared pre-cum all over my lips and tongue, honey.

Fugue123
Fugue123
311 Followers