A Matter of Will Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle had known his whole life that his mom was strong and courageous. Neither he nor Kayla had ever even questioned that she was the stronger half of the marriage, and their dad was much weaker. And she had been just as brave as ever: she had braced herself, determined because this was important, and told Kyle the really humiliating bit, confirming every bit of courage that Kyle knew she had.

Bill had smeared a drop of pre-cum on her lips, then stuck that finger in her mouth for her to lick, and told her she liked his kisses just like she loved the pre-cum she was tasting then.

So ... how could Kyle communicate in visualized symbols to her that she really loved kissing him? A drop of pre-cum would be part of it, but he could add a couple other bits too, he thought.

Slowly tracing his fingernails on the backs of her thighs and butt, causing the muscle there to tremble and her to moan, he told her, "Jenny, I want you to imagine something for me. We're going to get you a scrumptious treat. So imagine walking to your kitchen. Tell me when you arrive."

"I'm-- I'm there now. In the kitchen."

"Good. Now go to your refrigerator, and open the freezer door. The freezing cold air seeps out, and you can feel it on your hand and your face. Can you feel it?

"Yes ... it's cold."

"That's okay, we won't stand there long, and you won't get chilled. Now look in the middle shelf, and you should see your scrumptious treat there. It's an ice cream cone I fixed for you. Your favorite flavor -- black raspberry. Do you see it?"

"I do," she wriggled her hips, grinding her ass cheeks against his hand some, "And black raspberry is my favorite flavor. You ... remembered!"

"That's because you're always special -- you're important to me. Of course, I remember your favorite ice cream flavor. Now reach in the freezer, and get the cone. Take it out and shut the freezer door, but don't taste the ice cream yet."

"Yes, Kyle ..." she sighed.

He glanced over at the viewing pool, and -- like he'd hoped! -- he could see what was on her mind. In the surface of the water was reflected an image of her standing by the refrigerator, holding an ice cream cone.

"Now, study the cone -- it has white frozen candy sprinkles on top of it and swirled all through the ice cream."

She whimpered as he slid his hands off her ass to wipe a smear of his pre-cum on his index finger -- he always had leaked a significant amount of pre-cum if he didn't charge straight toward orgasm. Stepping toward her head, he bent over to bring his face near hers.

He licked her cheek -- just because -- causing her shiver and her eyes to flutter. "Kyyyyyle," she whispered.

"This is what the candy sprinkles on the ice cream taste like ..." he whispered to her, then smeared part of the fantasy pre-cum along her lips.

Her eyes blinked in surprise and focused, and she started breathing heavily. He pulled his finger back before she could lick it.

He had only smeared part of the pre-cum on her lips since he didn't want to trigger her so much she came and accidentally ended session. She didn't seem to be starting to climax, so he moved his finger to her mouth, and she licked it, and he slipped it inside her mouth, where she sucked on it.

"That's what my kisses taste like to you, Jenny. Kissing me tastes like licking the delectable sprinkles off of and out of your scrumptious treat."

She moaned and sucked.

He glanced at the viewing pool, and she was going to town, licking the ice cream on her cone, eagerly tonguing sprinkles of tasty white candy out of the black raspberry.

"Ohgod, you taste sooo good, Kyle!" she breathed in between sucks on his finger.

"Especially for you, Jenny."

Hopefully, she was in love with his kisses now.

But he wanted to try a second experiment, to keep them on her mind.

Gently pulling his finger back from her, he walked around behind her again. Knelt, and slowly moved his finger down her lower lips and back up again. Oh wow, she was wet! She redoubled her whining to this extra teasing.

"Kyle!" she gasped, "You're making me crazy here! Ohgod, baby!"

"I want you to imagine a second thing for me."

Her moan was accompanied by her hips wriggling, trying to back up onto his fingers. He moved them away from her and stepped toward her upper body, laying his hand down on the back of her neck, his fingers reaching up into her hair, where he played with her scalp. Apparently, it was pretty pleasurable, because her eyes rolled up partially as she moaned.

"Okay, in your mental world, we're going to set up a special television transmitter. Go to your kitchen, and it will be sitting on your table. See it?"

"I ... nnngh! ... I see it, Kyle ..."

"Pick it up and let's carry it up to the attic, so that it gives out the strongest transmission signal."

In the reflection in the viewing pool, she took a complex-looking electronic device off the kitchen table, then hiked up the stairs to the attic.

"Good girl. Now, there's a little door in the front of the device that opens up. Go ahead and open it. Whine pathetically when you have it open."

A few seconds later, she gave the saddest whine he'd ever heard.

He didn't want to give her too hard a time, but it was fun to tease her just a little!

"Okay, now place your scrumptious ice cream cone with all the delectable white goodies sprinkled all over and through it -- place it in the compartment behind the door, and shut the door. Time stops in the compartment with the door shut, so the ice cream and sprinkles won't melt, they'll just stay there, as delicious-looking as ever. Whimper when you have the ice cream placed in the compartment and the door shut on it."

She whimpered.

"Now, there's a big switch on the side of the device. That's the 'broadcast' switch. When you flip it on, an image of what's in the compartment -- the scrumptious ice cream cone with delectable goodies sprinkled throughout it -- will be broadcast to all televisions in the land. Every TV that anyone is watching, and every background TV that is just on for background noise, every TV in the land will receive and show an image of that scrumptious treat, reminding everyone every minute of the day about that fantastic delicacy awaiting them!"

"Nnng-kay ..." she sighed.

"Go ahead and flip the switch."

"It's-- it's on."

"Now go turn on your TV. What's on the screen?"

She sighed longingly. "The most scrumptious-looking ice cream cone ... with the most luscious, tasty white candy sprinkles on it and swirled through the ice cream is there on the screen. Ohgod, that looks delicious!"

"It does, doesn't it?"

She whimpered in agreement.

He stepped back behind her and laid his hard-on down between her ass cheeks like before -- and she moaned heartily in lusty agreement with that idea! -- and ground his hips just a few times until he fired a couple shots up her back and into her hair. She began braying and convulsing in ecstasy, her hips wriggling and bucking. Kyle bent his hips back and just doused her hindquarters in goo.

She ... started squirting excitement onto his feet -- despite whatever she claimed -- as the Chamber snapped away, and Kyle was back in his body, moaning and making a mess in his shorts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14

(Jackson)

The doorbell rang, and Jackson Moore sighed as he strolled to the front door.

He'd grow old before Letty would answer the door, if she wasn't expecting company herself. You couldn't get her off her cellphone, but you couldn't get her to the front door most of the time.

Life was supposed to be a lot easier than this ...

"Hello?" he opened the door.

And ... his adult daughter stood there. With some vaguely familiar guy standing beside her.

His eyes flicked immediately to her hands! Was she holding a knife?! Or, worse still, a pistol?!

Her hands were empty, and his eyes flicked to the guy's hands. Maybe he was hired muscle, to beat Jackson to a pulp while Kayla enjoyed watching.

The guy's hands were empty too. Jackson started breathing again -- he might just live through this.

"Hi, Daddy," Kayla smiled sweetly at him.

Jackson looked to the side -- was she talking to someone beside him?!

No one there.

She must be talking to him. But ... did she call him "daddy?!"

He looked back at his daughter, and she was coming toward him!

He started to move his hands up to fend her off -- but he was out of the prime of his life, and his reflexes were slower, so she got to him first.

This was it! His life should be flashing in front of his eyes now. Especially the part where he left Kayla's mother to marry the babysitter, Letty.

He shouldn't have married her -- that's what he would change if he could do things differently. To have stayed with Jennifer would be the responsible thing to do, but Jackson was not a big fan of the responsible. So he was going to wind up with their babysitter Leticia anyway. But he should have avoided marrying Letty. That made the girl too confident that she had him. And a comfortable, confident Letty was ... well, a lazy thing.

He'd decided within the first week of marrying the girl that it had been a mistake. He should have let her live with him, let her take care of his needs, but never married her. Keep her always dangling a little, that he could just leave her for, say, the next babysitter. Keep her with a vested interest in him staying happy with her.

Kayla's hands came up higher. So that was how it was going to end -- she was going to try to choke him to death. And the guy beside her was probably here to hold Jackson down while she strangled the life out of her father.

His own daughter ...

With her own, bare hands ...

Sure, he'd fight. But he fought like a girl, frankly. His daughter probably could take him, even without the extra muscle she brought.

It had been -- well, not a great life. But not the worst life, either.

Goodbye, cruel--

Waitaminute!

Was she just ... hugging him?!

He opened his eyes and looked down at the top of her head.

She had her head pressed to his chest, her arms wrapped around him, as she ... pressed herself to him. And ... hugged?!

What kind of cruel sadistic torture was this?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kyle)

Back in reality, Kyle's mother was moaning and writhing on the sofa beside him, and Kyle stifled the second half of his orgasm to make sure she was okay and not in pain!

She was--

And she--

That was her O-face he was watching, he realized. Good God, she was hot when she climaxed!

And a little bit of a screamer too!

With the second half of his orgasm already fizzled, he just gazed at her, watching the expressions play out on her face as she ... came her brains out.

Wow!

He'd wondered if the Chamber final orgasm triggered a real-world orgasm for the "bitch." Apparently so.

The moans slowly softened down to heavy breathing, and her writhing slowly became little twitches, then sated tranquility, until she was just lying there, serenely breathing, a kitten in contentment.

She sighed again, deeply satisfied, before her eyes opened.

And a smile bloomed on her face.

"That was ... wonderful," she sighed again as she looked up at Kyle.

She immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned up to press lips to his and slide her tongue into his mouth.

He, uhm ... sorta sighed too. To be honest, he really didn't mind kissing her. She was really not a bad kisser. Even if she was Mom.

A few seconds later, she hadn't broken the kiss. In fact, she was purring into his mouth as her tongue played with his.

He sighed again as his tongue befriended hers once more.

Then Mom stiffened. And pulled her head back from his.

"I mean, uhm--" she chewed her lip a second. "It's okay to kiss you, but I probably shouldn't be so ... 'gushy' in front of you. Sorry."

"It's okay. 'Gushy' is all right."

"Not if I still plan on being the parent here."

They half-sat, half-laid there, holding each other a few awkward seconds.

"Did it work?" he cut to the chase. This was what they needed to know ...

"Ohh yeah!" Mom's eyes lit back up with "gushy."

A grin spread across Kyle's face.

"I definitely feel the pull to," she breathed ... "kiss you ..." She did, and they made out a few more seconds.

"This is wonderful!" he broke the kiss.

"It certainly is!" Mom giggled and pressed her lips back to his.

He-- oh well. If the lady wants to kiss, he was quite happy to kiss ...

They made out a couple minutes before she let her lips slip from his and pulled her head back several inches. "You meant about you being able to ... 'tweak' me," she nodded, correcting her earlier gush, "and that's wonderful too!" She shrugged with a little smile, "I was, uhm ... talking about kissing you being wonderful! And it is!

"But you're right. You're our secret weapon now against Bill if he gets too out of hand." She kissed him. "If he changes Kayla or me too much," she kissed him again, "you can correct us." Kiss. "And meanwhile, we'll see," kiss with tongue, "if we can somehow defend ourselves," lick lips, "against him."

"It wasn't even all that hard," he bragged. "I just had you realize how delicious my kisses are. And then set up a little device to broadcast, reminding you all the time how good my kisses taste. So I--"

Mom's eyes were bright as she grinned and studied his lips, then she shut him up with her lips against his, her tongue slipping into his mouth.

It really was fun to give their tongues some playtime with each other ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jackson)

Jackson was in his homicidal daughter's clutches.

Or ... her tender, appreciative hug.

He was trying to determine exactly which.

Because it made a really big difference, which of those things it was.

"Uh ... Kayla?" he asked the young woman gripping herself around his chest.

"Yes, Daddy?" she replied, her head still snuggled to his chest.

"Uh, what's up, ehr ... 'honey'?"

"Oh Daddy, I've been soo mean to you," she hugged him momentarily tighter, then relaxed it again. "I'm soo sorry, Daddy ..."

"It's ... okay, 'honey,'" he awkwardly patted her on the head. He couldn't dispel the fear that if he hugged her back, he'd find himself flying through the air into a wall from a martial arts throw, and then she would begin the fatal assault on him ... "It's ... okay." Pat, pat.

"Thank you, Daddy," she hugged him tighter again, then relaxed it. "I'm soooo sorry that I've been such a cunt to you ..."

"You haven't been a 'cunt,' sweetheart -- just a really nasty bitch ..."

She snuggled her head at his chest some more, "I know, Daddy, I know!"

"Jackson, good to see you again," Uncle Bill spoke finally.

Jackson looked at him dumbly.

"I'm William, Jennifer's younger brother. I was at your wedding."

"Bill?" Jackson frowned, then nodded. Yes, he remembered Jennifer had a brother, Bill.

"It's been a while," Bill grinned and held out his hand.

Jackson ... shook the man's hand while his adult daughter clung tightly to him, like he was a long-lost favorite teddy bear of hers, just now recovered.

The men let their hands drop and stood a few awkward seconds without words. What do you say when your brother-in-law shows up with your adult daughter that loathes your guts, and she hugs you tenderly and desperately, no apparent homicidal impulses toward Dad at all.

It ... made for an awkward situation.

About to become much more awkward.

"Jackson?!" demanded a female voice behind him, "Why the hell are you embracing that woman?!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kyle)

Mom and Kyle had been making out for about an hour now.

She was, uhm ... purring.

Oh hell -- Kyle wasn't too far from purring himself. Like he said, the woman could kiss!

He finally pulled his lips back from hers, and leaned his head back a few inches. She slipped her tongue back into her mouth.

"So you ... do feel the urge to kiss me?"

She looked up at him dreamily. "Like you would not believe," she smiled.

"On a scale from one to ten, how strong would you rate it?"

"From one to ten?"

"Mm-hmm."

"Twelve."

His eyebrows raised.

"I really want to kiss you right now," she grinned. "But it's nothing I can't handle.

"So you are able to do things like Bill now. At least with me. We'll still have to see if you can do the same with Kayla.

"Any clues on the ... how? How does he -- and you -- tweak us? See any shadowy little imps running around or anything during your visualization?"

Kyle shook his head. "No imps. No shadows either. If I get a chance, I'll see if I can steer Bill into talking about how he's doing this."

"Yeah," she nodded, "that would be helpful to know. And Bill's probably going to still turn out to be a good-enough person. I just don't like him coming into our lives and making changes with no explanation or even asking permission."

"Could Kayla have given him permission?"

"I doubt it. And we'll need to know that you can tweak her too. Maybe try making her okay with kissing you. Then we'll know that you can fix what Bill's done to her too."

"She's already okay with kissing me -- remember the other evening? Bill probably already did that for some reason."

"Then try making her want to kiss you. Though ... maybe not as strongly as you did me. No need to tax her willpower."

Kyle grinned sheepishly. "Sorry about that. A twelve? Really?"

"Maybe a fourteen. It's ... a pretty strong urge. But ... I can handle it."

"So," she kissed him, lingering a couple seconds, "I'm going to go fix some lunch. Do you want something to eat?"

"Yeah," he followed her, tagging along into the kitchen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15

(Bill)

"Jackson!" his wife Leticia demanded, actually stamping her foot, "What the hell?!"

"It's Kayla, Letty," he turned partway so she would see, his hugging daughter following at his chest as she hugged.

"'Kayla' Kayla?!" the anger drained out of Leticia's face, leaving just wide-eyed worry. "And you let her in?!" Did she have weapons?!

"Well, I can't just leave her standing on our front porch, could I?"

"I love you, Daddy," Kayla purred at his chest.

"Of course you could!" Letty yelled at him. "The girl has threatened to kill me, Jackson!"

"And I still will if I get a chance," Kayla purred again at his chest.

Silence.

Sort of the awkward silence between a "I'm going to cut you into little pieces" snarl and a "Please leave my house" comeback.

"Ehr ..." Bill spoke into the big silent hole between everyone, "if I could use you folks' restroom?"

"Down the hall, on the left," Jackson pointed.

Bill entered the house and stepped past Jackson with his daughter clinging to him, ignoring Letty's astonished look.

"Jackson!" Letty sputtered as Bill walked up their hallway, "These people need to get out of here!"

Jackson sighed.

"I love you, Daddy," Kayla purred again at his chest as she hugged him tighter a moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kyle)

Mom and Kyle had lunch.

Every time he glanced at her, she was watching his lips, which made him a little self-conscious. He didn't want to leave a little strip of lettuce hanging from a lip or anything like that as he chewed ...