A Mediterranean Holiday Fantasy

Story Info
A beach side shower turn holiday sex into fantasy sex.
1.7k words
4.24
12.7k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
64169
64169
61 Followers

A couple of years ago Rory and his wife Thora, booked a holiday in the south of France, a beachside holiday village.

They had taken early retirement, so being in early 50's had decided to enjoy all future holidays to the full and to go to new places with adventures, but on this holiday neither of them had any idea was what to come.

Thora is, in my eyes, still a stunner. Only 5' 2", with short brown hair, a full but trim figure, plenty of curves, no sharp edges, making those points of skin on skin contact areas all that more welcoming. She had a lovely pair of firm round boobs, a delectable size 36C, large pert nipples, even when not aroused. Meaning when not wearing a bra folks would notice her, a turn on for her husband and I guess her too. All Finished off with a beautifully shaven pussy, so smooth and compact, yet so moist.

Although they had been married around 20 years and into those senior years there was still a great sex life, enjoying a good romp several times a week, complimented by a bedside drawer full of toys to further the enjoyment.

The weather in the South of France, as expected, was hot and there was blue skies every day, with the pair of them enjoying the resort's beautiful private beach. There was a quiet beach bar and cafe, loungers to relax on and most appealing of all were the fresh water showers along the beach to rinse off the sand and salt.

The relaxing days entailed reading books, sipping a cool beer and enjoying the cool Mediterranean waters with a lovely meal, either going out to a restaurant or having their own BBQ to finish off the day.

Well, to be honest, the beach time very often consisted of them covering each other in sun lotion, normally starting off as a non-erotic procedure, but sometimes it turned into ' this is fun, let them watch' game of seeing who could touch the other without giggling, and then lie back to enjoy the sun and people watch.

Thora has never been one to cover-up on a beach, in fact, at home with a very private garden, she'd spend any sunny days naked, so by the time holiday's came round there weren't too many 'white bits', and any opportunity on the beach to strip off she'd take it.

She'd let him cream her back and then lie down on her back, exposing her boobs and get him to gently cream them too, to make sure they didn't get burnt, usually with Rory giving them a very discrete tweak of the nipples or even slide a finger inside the leg of her bikini bottoms, and just happen to stroke her pussy lips.

She'd always say ' save it for later ', and somehow when turning over, manage to flick the head of his manhood, causing it to jump whilst she threw a cheeky smile as his cock grew and its head caused the swimtrunks to bulge.

And then it was lie back and watch the action. There would be the big, fat, elderly Eastern European chaps smoking their cigars whilst their young virile trophy wives walked behind them, with their long slender legs, bikini bottoms with thongs pressed up between their pert ass cheeks, and always without exception, their stunning natural sunkissed breasts and the most amazing array of pert, brown nipples.

"Down boy, look but don't touch, " Thora would say, watching a resting manhood rise with the passing interest.

There was the various shapes and sizes of bottoms and breast of the many brave nudists, who if it was a man, would have a huge swaying cock, IT was always suntanned and managed to awaken the sleeping women on the loungers with it wafting around.

Or if a nudist lady, any where from the nubile young lady's to the sexy and none too sexy grannys' who all somehow managed to strut on the sand, their hands on hips, breasts swaying, nipples hard as walnuts and most of them with a beautifully shaven pussy.

Even Thora noticed them, and with a smile and lick of her lips appreciated what she saw, and always with a comment about how did they compare to her, with a retort saying "it'll be yours I'm licking tonight! "

As a couple they'd always do plenty of swimming, both for exercise or to cool off, followed by a lovely beach side fresh water shower, in view of the whole beach, so you'd have to be careful what you washed and how you did it.

Watching the ladies have a boob wash was always pleasant, and to be honest Rory would watch 20-30 of them an hour, always resulting in a stiff cock, and by the end of watching this bevy of beauties have a cock that was always dripping pre-cum, which would result in another swim to cool down and clean up.

Anyway, as was the norm, everyday this holiday they returned to the cabin after an exhausting day on the beach doing nothing and had a post meal hot shower followed by an application of aftersun creams, which usually stimulated our sex hormones.

More often than not it was hot steamy oily sex. Hot suntanned bodies pumping, grinding, licking and sucking sex. And as always it finished with an explosion of a rampant exchange of body fluids, then a relaxing post-coital beer. Before another shower and the evening meal.

Only this night, the 6th night of the holiday, it turned into something different. The day hadn't been any different, or at least he hadn't realised it had, but something had happened during the day that was to change sex forever, from that day right up to today, some 15 years later.

It all started after the evening shower...... Rory let Thora have first dibs, and after she returned to the bedroom she could apply her creams, as you lady's do, whilst he showered, removed the sand and finally manscaping those areas, ready for the bonk.. You can't beat a smooth pubic skin area for a fuck, as everyone knows.

He walked into the bedroom expecting Thora to be sat at the dressing table so you can imagine his pleasant surprise to find her lay on the bed, naked, her left hand squeezing her right nipple, between thumb and fore finger and her right hand, or more accurately 3 of her fingers pushed right up into her pussy. Her eyes were wide open, there was a smile on her lips and Thora said "guess this is what HE wanted to see!"

"He? He? who the fuck is He! "

Rory couldnt think straight, seeing her like that, masturbating for all she was worth, and enjoying it, and talking about some strange bloke but at the same time she was watching her husband's cock grow, faster that it had ever done before. It was rigid in seconds.

But he had to ask, "Who's He? "

Her retort was "lick me, lick my pussy deep, slowly and hard, and I'll tell you."

So being an obliging husband, he threw the towel from around his waist to the floor, dropped onto the bed, pulled her wet sticky finger out from where the had been working, sucking them clean, then plunging his face into her hot and very wet fanny.

He wriggled his tongue very slowly, pushing it deep into her swollen pink lips and feeling the moisture and heat of her love cavern, let her juices run across his mouth, and his face.

And then Rory heard it...

Thora told the whole story,

"I was showering on the beach this morning and was washing off the sand, and noticed the bloke lay in front of us, the one with his family, he was watching me, smiling at me. He was lay on his front, his hand inside his trunks as I washed my breasts, So I thought, you want a tease show, watch this then. and pushed my hand into my bikini bottoms......"

At this point she stop talking, bucked her hips and squirted, squirting her musky scented pussy juices all over her husband's face, filling his mouth with hot, sex water. but Rory managed to splutter.... " " Go on, tell me more, I want to hear your fantasy. What exactly has got you into this fucking frenzy".......

And so she did.

"I had my fingers right in me, 3 of them, up to my second knuckles, my other hand massaging my tits, and I could see him wanking. He looked straight at me, his eyes rolling at me and then he lay still. I knew he was spent, he'd wanked watching me, and all the while whist he lay next to his sleeping wife, I had made him come, fulfilled his filthy fantasy, but it made me so fucking wet".

Rory moved up the bed, his cock dripping with pre-cum, his face soaked with her orgasm and he kissed her hard on the mouth, sharing her musky scented juices, at the same time sliding his throbbing shaft inside her and said "Tomorrow I'll watch him watching you, and see who comes first. "

The thought of this made her squirt again, and then she received her husbands explosion of hot salty fluid, gushing and filling her as he pounded her cunt, saying " I bet I do, if this is anything like it."

Thora was having real life fantasy sex, telling him, her husband about Mr. Beach man, and her husband was enjoying it. Him Knowing somewhere nearby a bloke had wanked whilst he watched his wife shower and was probably fucking his wife at this very moment thinking of his Thora, her pussy, her breast and the show she had put just for him.

Thora had played with herself on the beach, enticing this chap to have a wank, she'd enjoyed it so much she was now telling hubby about it, that she brought herself again, and Rory then came over her for a second time in celebration.

A threesome without knowing it.

To celebrate again the couple had sex again, within 15 minutes, this time with him talking to Thora, asking about her experience.

They spooned, as he played with her tits, rubbing her clit slowly saying "I wonder if he'd like to watch now.,, it'd be nice if he was"... and without any warning Rory shot his second load into her, and could feel it running out of her pussy, coating his balls.

Lying there, both of them, spent, orgasmed out and panting, sweat glistening off their bodies, as she whispered "I hope he is!" lets see what tomorrow brings...

64169
64169
61 Followers