A Mediterranean Holiday Fantasy Pt. 02

Story Info
Day two of my wife’s beach fantasy.
3.3k words
4.47
5.9k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
64169
64169
61 Followers

A brief resumé from part 1: Rory and Thora were on a European holiday, and had the wonderful experience of Thora entertaining a voyeristic beach holidaymaker, with her giving him a show of a real beach shower, leading Thora and Rory to their own sexual fantasy adventures.

PART 2 CONTINUED........

After the sudden surprise of finding out that his wife was a beach shower exhibitionist and then him hearing, "Oh Rory, I enjoyed that so much, it was kind of kinky, it turned me on, don't know if it did you, with you watching me watching him?"

"I know what you mean," he replied.

Thora continued, "And you know what, it makes me so wet knowing you watched me, you knew someone was getting off watching me sexually, and I've got that tingling sensation right now, telling you about it all. It's so fucking sexy."

And so the sex started again, with another bedroom romp.

The second half of the holiday was probably going to be so different than Rory had expected, especially after yesterday's revelation and last nights sex marathon resulting from her disclosure.

But first they had to change the bedding. With the Mediterranean heat the sheets had dried on the bed from the sexual explosion of body fluids, but they were now stiff and stained with the results of Thora having squirted everywhere after her fantasies whilst masturbating, and then Rory's two explosions of sperm helping her complete the fantasy!

With the bedding washing done, it was time for their daily excursion to the beach.

"Right, better make sure these fit snuggly around my camel toe, (her vagina outline.) don't want any material flapping, it needs to show what I have hidden." stated Thora to herself trying on various bikini bottoms.

They had to be tight and fitted around her bottom and to show the curves of her pussy and butt cheeks but not too restrictive so as to allow her, whilst in the beach shower, to get her hands down the front and massage her clit and lips for the good of their voyeur wanking neighbour.

Everyone like to see a sugar puff, ( the moulded folded lines of a vagina, named after a UK cereal snack and its shape.) however young or old the woman is who's wearing them.

He is, the shower watcher, by all accounts, a nice family man, he just likes to wank and play with his manhood to the point of explosion whilst watching Rory's wife in the beach shower.

Thora in turn having seen this man and his behaviour, then encouraged his masturbating actions even more by not just manipulating her exposed boobs and nipples but had her hands down her own bikini bottoms, helping him in his voyeur activity as she massaged her pussy and obviously masturbated with her fingers inside her cunt.

"Will this be all right?" she asked from the bedroom, as Rory walked in from the kitchen to find Thora wearing her favourite sky blue and magenta bottoms, as she was standing on the bed, topless, her round tanned breasts already oiled for the beach and her dark brown nipples hard and shimmering in the sunlight.

"Fuck me, Will it ever do! never mind Mr.Perv, on the beach, I could stand here all day and watch a woman do what you're planning to do and are doing right now." said Rory.

She had her hand down the front of her bikini and was vigorously rubbing her pussy lips, made all the easier by her stance. Her feet were wide apart, forming a perfect triangle with the bed to allow her easy access to her vagina, which was now getting pummelled by her fingers, her eyes were closed, her head tilted back and she was whispering, "You watch other women do this, you pervert, a woman wanking turns you on does it?"

"Given half a chance, yes I would, but I bet they're not half as good as you, you sexy beast. Wank away, I'm watching," said Rory.

"Well then, imagine I'm on the beach, look at me Mr.Stranger, fancy this, suck me, lick me, fancy a fuck do you, you bad man?"

Practice makes perfect is her motto.

Well, it doesn't need a magician to know what she was thinking as she abused her pussy, or to know what was happening in Rory's groin.

His cock was engorged, pulsing with the extra blood as his heart raced. His heart and cock were throbbing in unison as he watched his wife live out her new fantasy in front of him, practicing her routine ready for the beach later.

Barely had the breakfast cereal bowls been washed than Snap, Crackle and Pop, Thora was masturbating with the vigour of her newly found vaginal past-time.

"Oh this is wonderful, look everyone, my tits are on view, and you can imagine what's happening down here. My shaven pussy is dripping everyone." She murmered, imagining she was on that beach now, with her fans around her.

And then she exploded; squirting, her self created sex fluid running out of her bikini, down both her thighs, from her hidden fingers which were still rubbing her clit and pushing up into her fanny, all the while her mind working overtime with her new fantasy, unknown to both Rory and her 24 hours ago.

She opened her eyes, looked at her husbands throbbing erect cock, the foreskin pulled back, the glowing red head covered in pre-cum, his hands on his hips, looking at her with all the admiration a husband could muster.

Rory muttered "You clever girl," it was all he could think of to say, and as she sank to the bed, herself satisfied with her accomplishments, so he grabbed his shaft and with no more than half a dozen hard, vigorously hard in fact, yanks of his cock, he wanked himself off, the milky white thick fluid gushing across the bedroom, and straight in to Thora's hair, cheeks and chin.

"See what you made me do, I was saving that for the beach, you naughty girl." said a smiling Rory.

Then pulling the shaft back, exposing the bell-end, he let it pulse and squirt every last drop of fluid until he too was spent, his thighs juddering and the once hard penis suddenly limp.

"Right, come on, let's go to the beach, I think we are ready," Thora smiling, said, "and I'm leaving your calling card all over me, might just help our friend service himself if he knows what we've been up to."

Rory's reply was simple, "You kinky dirty girl."

So, 5 minutes later, after cleaning the floor, packing the beach bag, the couple strolled down to the beach, hand in hand, like two naughty school kids, ready for a relaxing day.

With cum in her hair.

Or were they?

They found a lovely quiet area, midway between shoreline, bar and showers, and no one within 10 metres.

Perfect.

And those showers only a few yards away.

And having occupied two loungers, they moved the sun umbrella base between them for some shade, opened a book, and settled back for a relaxing morning, before the heat of the day took hold.

There was the usual parade of nudists walking up and down the water's edge, getting the sun on their backs, then returning 20 minutes later from the other direction, sunning their fronts.

Many of these bodies were not for public showing, being somewhat large and wobbly with an assortment of veins making them look like walking roadmaps.

"Now, we are all for equality, but really! Although I have to say there was also those that needed exposing, both male and female, being pert and bouncy, from all parts of the body", Rory thought to himself.

Thora whispered "Wow, look at those. What great tits, I wish I had that courage to walk naked along a beach." as she admired a couple of ladies ambling past them.

A few years ago, whilst in Spain, Rory had found the courage to say it and found it rather exhilarating.. " one day, Thora, one day you will." he thought to himself, for her and him to walk naked along the beach, not late at night, but the middle of the afternoon on a busy beach.

Families arrived, couples found the quieter areas, and they both noticed that Thora's admirer and his family were a no show, sadly, especially has she had her new face and hair spunk makeup on.

"Never mind, my loins and pussy need a rest." she thought.

Thankfully, instead of her chap, who was going to watch her, the happy couple found people for them to watch instead.

There where two women settled nearby, young, as in mid 20's, both blonde, slim, lithe and very pretty. Matching bikini bottoms of bright yellow, and they were topless, just like Thora. Their young breasts and erect dark brown nipples pointing forward, one of them considerably more endowed in that department, one was a 38D, the other a 34B.

"Goodness me Rory, stop watching them." said Thora.

"Who?, oh these two young lesbians, never even noticed them." he replied, although Thora disputed that, due to the size of his erection.

But as Rory had told Thora previously, when she told him off for ogling any beach babes, that he had hardly noticed them, with a glint in his eye, he couldn't take his eyes off them.

She just smiled at his reply, simply because she had noticed them too, and was fascinated as to what might develop in front of them, for both of them to watch.

The ladies had their beach towels out and headphones on, so no loud disturbing music. Peace and quiet.

"Leave it out Rory, two young ladies together doesn't mean they are gay, they might be sisters or even twins having a nice holiday." she replied.

"Even better," came his retort, and settled down with one eye on his book, and the other on 'the sisters' up the beach.

Thora lay back, closed her eyes, and carried on dreaming.

An hour into the day Rory was aware of giggling, female voices muttering, and turning round he saw that the young ladies behind them had rolled together and were nuzzling each others necks, and loosely fumbling the others partners breasts.

As if that's what a chap on holiday wants to see, nubile attractive lesbians "at it" some 10-12 feet away. They saw him watching, and they smiled, waved at him, giggled and carried on kissing.

"See, see, they are!" Rory exclaimed, waking up his wife.

"Come on, let's go for a swim, the cool water will be good for you!" announced Thora, aware of him watching them, although she did appreciate why, they were gorgeous and it was rather erotic.

Then, grabbing his hand, yanking him up on to his feet, she pranced down the beach into the cool Mediterranean waters.

15 minutes later after swimming and watching beach activities, they emerged back onto the beach, Rory going to lie down on his towel, sadly disappointed, as the lady neighbours were now propped up reading, as Thora went off for a cleansing shower to remove the salt water off her skin.

As Mr. Voyeur wasn't present on the beach Rory thought he'd watch his wife, hoping she'd give him a show, so, smiling and waving at her, he turned over and watched her rinse off the salt.

Rory then realised he wasn't the only one watching her, as the two young beauties behind them were now taking an interest in her rather than each other. They had turned onto their fronts, resting their chins in the palm of their hands and were watching HIS Thora intently.

Noticing that she had more spectators than just him she started to rub the salt off her breast more vigorously, although to be honest no one thought there was much salt on her tits anyway. And just to make sure the salt had gone she used both hands on both breasts and gripped her nipples, started pulling her breasts in all directions.

The girls actually applauded this and Thora winked at them, or maybe at her husband, and then realising what she was doing had activated the blood supply in her husbands cock when he was kneeling up to see her, the bulge in those trunks was more than obvious.

Obviously turned on by what she was doing in front of the young lesbians and with the positive reactions by them and with the absence of her Mr. Watcher she decided to give the girls and Rory a treat.

She turned her back towards the three of them, and started washing the "salt" off her bottom, massaging her cheeks by pushing her hands inside the fabric of her bikini, and then the biggest surprise............ she dropped her bikini bottoms to the ground, stepping out of them and exposing her lily white buttock cheeks to the whole world, and then turned round to face her appreciative audience.

The grin on her face said it all, "look everyone, I'm naked, my pussy is shaved and everyone can see it."

The girls applauded, blowing her kisses, as they could clearly see his Thora's body, her naked pert tits, and her smooth shaved pussy, exposed in all its white glory, her pink labia and lips and her lovely brown suntanned legs.

As the shower pumped cooling water over her, she let it cascade over her boobs, and casually stroked her pussy, letting her fingers rest there a little too long, before stepping out of the shower, strolling back towards him, her bikini bottoms in her hand, completely naked, but stopping short of him, and then surprisingly, bending down, crouching, next to the lesbians.

It was as if to speak to them, but she never got the chance.

Instinctively they reached up, both girls started stroking Thora's boobs, and then patted her bottom, and the utter cheek of it, one of them pushed a finger into her fanny, parting her lips. Thora never moved, She just stood up straight, moved her legs slightly father apart, instinctively and just opened her eyes fully, her mouth gawping at the action of the young lady who was fingering her twat, openly in front of Rory and anyone else that cared to watch.

Thora gasped inwardly, a short intake of breath, and then slowly gave a little whimper as she appreciated the contact and what was happening.

Then, tilting her head back, her eyes wide open, said "Wow, fuck, yes, that's beautiful".

Although Rory saw the young stranger withdraw her finger after 10 seconds, he'd actually seen it happen, he'd seen her do it, and loved watching it, his lovely sexy wife had been sexually abused in public, whilst being naked, by a 20yr old nubile lesbian, a complete stranger, they didn't even know her name, yet Thora had been more that happy to have her cunt touched, fingered and stimulated by this young lesbian vision, it was the thing fantasy's are made of. For Thora, for Rory and the girl on the beach.

She walked back to her towel, lay on it and muttered "Did you see that, I had my pussy fingered, on a beach, by a stranger, by a woman. How fucking horny was that. Did you see her?"

Rory stuttered, "See her? too fucking right I saw her, couldn't believe it, loved watching them, and you. You seemed happy to let her finger you, you trainee lesbo."

They both looked over at the girls, and saw that her new beach friend was looking straight at them, and seeing she had viewers to, put her finger in her mouth and sucked it, then waved.

"Look, look at that, she's sucking my pussy juice, she's getting off on me.

How fucking good is that. I wish I hadn't left them now, maybe the other one might have joined in, what do you think?" exclaimed Thora to Rory.

Thora turned 180 degrees so her pussy was facing them, pulled apart her pussy lips, exposing her inner pink pussy, and without any further enticement, squirted her juices into the sand, to which the two lesbians applauded.

"Rory, take me back to the lodge before I regret about getting up, walking back over to them and what I'm thinking of doing." exclaimed Thora.

10 minutes later Thora and Rory were back in the holiday lodge, Thora lying naked on the bed, her legs spreadeagled whilst he plunged his head, but mostly, and noisily, his tongue into her pubic area, pushing, probing, lapping and flicking her clit.

And then right on cue she said "Fuck me, fuck me hard, fill my cunt whilst those two girls watch us, I want them to see you ramming me, I want them to see me getting fucked, and then they can come and join us and lick me, taste me and then suck your cock."

"Any chance we could invite them to sit on your face, and you lick them whilst I fuck you." pleaded Rory.

"Fuck me Rory, please, I've never wanted you more, and the fantasy of them joining in, is making me somewhat fucking crazy. I've never wanted to suck and fuck a girl more, in my life." cried out Thora.

And fuck her he did.

For the next 2 hours he filled her pussy with cum, he filled her arse with cum, all the while Thora crying out "More, you beautiful girls, the more you lick me then the more he fucks." Over and over again in her lesbian abuse fantasy.

In the fantasy, the girls were still on the beach, and whilst she obviously meant and hoped they were there at her side she was so desperate to have the fantasy come true.

Spooning her, cupping her breast with one of his hands and the other parting her lips as he slid his shaft into her moist, no, sopping wet dripping pussy. Once inside he wrapped his arm around her waist and lay there still, quiet, feeling her inner vaginal muscles flex and contort, squeezing his shaft, and then, whimpering she muttered, "pull my legs apart, open my pussy wide, let the beach babes watch, my pussy is full of spunk, let them see my pussy."

Complying with her request Rory opened her wide, both hands squeezing her pussy lips, as he pulled them wide, the pink flesh all dripping with her juices, glistening, "There, is that better?" he asked.

Thora gasping then muttered "Yes, they love it, let them lick me, stay inside me, they can lick you and me together." and then she was shouting "LICK ME, COME ON LADIES, STICK YOUR TONGUES IN, TASTE MY CUNT, LAP MY JUICES."

That was it, seconds later he came again, shooting spunk all over her, over his fingers, over hers, as those thoughts of his wife wanting her two newest friends to participate in their love making.

Over the next few remaining days of the holiday they never saw the beach girls or Mr. Wanker again, no matter how hard they looked, and boy, did they search everywhere, the beach, the bar, the restaurant.

And to this day their memories live on in Thora and Rory's passion, the fantasies, the lovemaking and memories. But Thora has one regret, that she didn't walk back over to those young ladies on the beach that afternoon, and always wonders not only to Rory, but privately to herself, of what might have been, her one time opportunity of a real life lesbian orgy and even, if he'd been good, a foursome.

Now that would have been fun.

Sadly they've never had anyone like those girls to join them, whether on holiday or at home, but they came close that day, that holiday, and who knows if they'd found them in the days that followed, what would have happened, but thank you to the three strangers, nobody know your names, but because of them their sexual fantasies live on.

Thank you for reading their story, and if the opportunity should come your way on a beach, DO IT!

64169
64169
61 Followers