A Meeting Among the Stars

Story Info
A first initimate encounter between two lovers - A vignette.
2k words
3.95
1.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All my life I had been told that space was silent, a vast void of nothingness. This universal truth had terrified me to no end, so much so that I almost hadn't boarded the vessel heading to our new home among the stars. Between the humming of the starship's engines and the lustful moanings of my new acquaintance however, I had discovered that all of my fears were unfounded. Before me now lay a woman whose beauty was unrivalled in all of literature and film, virtual, augmented or actual reality, and while I couldn't quite say how I had ended up in such a blessed circumstance I knew better than to question the Fates.

Her presence filled all of her living quarters, a luxurious space that most likely would have been designated a suite back when this ship used to be a recreational vessel. I could feel her intoxicating scent, a mixture of vanilla, cardamom and magnolia flowers together with the natural aroma of her glistening skin. She fixed me with her gaze, her big, beautiful eyes, like dark sapphires set in a golden face of exquisite beauty. Her red dress was in disarray, the straps of the halterneck loosened, barely still covering her shapely breasts, and the skirt hiked up to her hips as she was pleasuring herself, with one hand teasing her nipples and the other between her legs.

I could hear how wet she had become, and my mind raced with thoughts of her taste. I observed her movements as she circled her clit with her fingers, slid down and in between her lips, and then up again to pat her pussy crested with the most glorious bush I'd ever seen. She bit down on her upper lip to stifle a whimper as her eyelids fluttered in ecstasy. It was evident that she knew her body well, and I intended to learn as much as possible about her as well.

"Touch me," she moaned. "Take me, please".

I smiled at her pleading words that stirred something primal deep within me, moved up beside her, leaning in to kiss her breasts through the soft fabric of her dress. The nipples were already protruding through the dress, but I could feel them stiffen and rise even further against the touch of my lips. I pulled aside the halterneck to fully experience the taste of her skin and feel the goosebumps forming on her areola. I circled the nipple with my tongue, teasing and playing with it before I closed my lips around it and proceeded to suck it, opening my mouth slightly to let even more of the areola in. I repeated the procedure with the other breast, while still gently squeezing and pulling the not quite forsaken nipple between my middle finger and thumb. Her wetness seemed to echo through the bedchamber as she continuously played with her clit and spanked her lips, and I could feel her moans in my ear; the hardness between my legs throbbing for every whimpered breath.

"If we're to do this, let's do it properly," I said as I straightened before her. "Turn around, face down, and let me have a taste."

Her eyes almost seemed to sparkle with mischievous anticipation as she did just as I had requested. I removed my burgundy silk tie and led her hands towards the headboard, tying them together at the wrists with playful roughness. Hearing her excited, shallow breaths, I whispered in her ear to be a good girl, pulled her hair to one side and kissed the nape of her neck. I positioned myself at the foot of the bed, with full view of her delectable ass spread before me, placed a hand on her lower back to arch it even further and kissed one of her cheeks softly.

The first slap spread a pink glow across her cheek, which only intensified for every subsequent slap, and for every slap she giggled with a mixture of pain and pleasure. Every now and then I aimed a more gentle slap at her pussy, spanking her clit and her glistening lips, making her jolt with unanticipated ecstasy. I knelt down before the spectacular sight, kissing the pink cheeks to and fro, slowly inching my lips closer to the centre, and as she moaned in built up expectation I let my tongue separate those luscious lips of hers, finally tasting the sweet nectar of her pussy. I traced a line from the clit up to her asshole, which I circled and licked with increasing intensity until it was softened enough that I could slide my tongue into her warm, tight ass.

Outside the jalousie-covered view screens, stars were streaking past at an immeasurable speed, but inside it seemed to me that time stood still in that very instant. I was engulfed in the moment, entranced, as if I was dreaming with my eyes open. A deep, muffled moan could be heard from the pillow where her face was buried while my tongue slid deeper and deeper inside. The taste of her was even more delicious than I ever could have imagined and as I withdrew my tongue I was pleased to see her arching her back, wagging her cheeks, trying to catch up with me.

"Such a good girl," I said as I patted her across her lips. "Don't you worry, I'm far from done with you."

Without further ado I set my sights on her pussy, pink and puffy with anticipation, and was delighted with just how wet she already was. My arms clasped around her cheeks and hips, holding her tight as a vice, I plunged my face into her pussy, reaching down towards her clit with my tongue, savouring all of her heavenly juices. She tried to squirm, squealing and moaning with unbridled pleasure but I held her tight and refused to relent. Instead, I licked her with even greater intensity, steadily circling her sweet spot with the tip of my tongue, before closing my lips around the hood sheltering the clitoris and began sucking on it. Listening to her moans, taking heed of her squirming, I seemed to find a specific rhythm that synced with her pleasure and I fully immersed myself in our shared experience.

As her legs started quivering and her whimpering became sharper and more frantic I was quite ready to let it happen, until an errant thought entered my mind and I came to the realisation that it was not yet the right time. Instead, I relented to her wriggling and let her fall on her side. While she collected herself I began unbuttoning my shirt, pulled it off and left it in a pile together with my trousers. As she looked up at me with her big, blue eyes it was as if she was devouring me, greedily taking in all of me, with her gaze. She smirked and whispered her command; a command that seemed to echo through her living quarters.

"Come here, now."

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"I need you to fuck me!"

I smiled at the trembling notes uttered and got on to the bed with her. As I came to her side I loosened the tie around her wrists, and in return she reached down to release my hard cock from the restriction of my boxer briefs. The mere sensation of her fingers against my skin sent my mind reeling and the throbbing intensified. I threw aside my underwear, embraced her, and relished how she seemed to fit so perfectly in my arms just as I felt her legs wrap around me. Her eyes shone with anticipation and I kissed her with all my heart and soul, the scent and taste of her mingling in my mind, intoxicating me further.

"Ever since I first laid eyes on you I've longed for this moment," I said while I slowly thrust my hips forward and felt how her wet lips parted to grant me entrance into her most heavenly delights.

She clamped my shoulders tightly, pulled me towards her, and our moans harmonised as I sunk deeper and deeper before retreating slightly to repeat the sensation. The warm wetness gripped my cock tightly, pulsating around it, and as I slammed my thrusting hips into her with greater intensity she let a cry to the forgotten god escape her lips. Once again our lips found each other, uniting in a kiss so passionate that the vastness of space seemed insignificant by contrast. As she whimpered words into my mouth, I relented just long enough to hear her demand.

"More. Harder."

I had always prided myself on being diligent, so as soon as the instructions reached my mind through the fervour of swirling thoughts and instincts I enthusiastically obeyed. Pushing myself with greater intensity into her I could feel the breath of her moans in my ear, making my cock harder for each thrust, filling up her tight pussy even further. Outside the stars were fading slowly, but ours was a moment frozen in time.

"Let me ride you," she moaned as I kissed her neck.

I clasped her around the waist as she held onto my shoulders, got on my knees with her still perched upon my cock and laid down with her now on top of me. In this moment of respite I felt a wonderful exhaustion roll over me and I drew deep breaths in order to fully experience what was about to transpire. I looked down, admiring my lover's exquisite body squatting over me, and the long thrusts of her hips as she slid onto my cock glossy with her wetness. I let out a low guttural sigh, almost like a growl evoked by pure pleasure.

Suddenly the room became awash in a red pulsating light, signifying the starship's arrival at its destination and the imminent effects of zero gravity. The force of our thrusts into each other soon lifted us off of the mattress, floating freely across the chamber. Leaning over me, her breasts pressed against my face, I took turns to lick and suck on her stiff nipples while grabbing and spanking her cheeks as she rode my throbbing cock with circling thrusts of her hips. All I wanted in that moment was for her to feel as much pleasure as possible and in this new heightened state I realised there was no up or down, top or bottom.

With this understanding, guided by her pelvic rhythm, I began to answer her every movement in a sort of carnal call and response. As such, while she most assuredly rode me with the most sensual, undulating movements, I simultaneously plunged myself into her, and in this state of weightlessness our union became finalised. With synchronised thrusts we devoured each other until we both came together in glorious unison. I stifled her wonderful squealing moans with deep kisses, sucking on her lower lip as her pussy gripped my cock, squeezing it until I filled her up with my warm seed, her arms wrapped around me, nails scratching for purchase and heels digging into my cheeks.

With our last involuntary convulsions we drifted into the ceiling, still entangled in each other's arms and reeling from the orgasmic eruption. I could feel her heightened pulse through all of my body and through heavy breaths I kissed her forehead, her brow moist and glistening, as her lips brushed against my neck seemingly seeking the same replenishment. I cannot say how long we stayed in that state, dozing off feeling spent and satisfied, but it was not until the artificial gravity of the docking station spread to the ship that we came tumbling down onto the mattress once more.

My head was still spinning as I sat up on the edge of the bed, with a warmth coursing through my body and the sound of her heartbeat seemingly filling the chamber. I looked back at her as she slept with a content smile on her lips and a satin sheet draped across her body, knowing with every fibre of my being that space would never again be silent with her by my side.