A Meeting of Minds Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annag98
annag98
809 Followers

"Oh my, little one. That is amazing. I've never been able to come so easily. I want to..."

"Finished, ladies?"

This was from our waitress who was standing attentively, waiting to take our plates.

Jen smiled up at her and said, "Yes, thank you. It was lovely..." she took a moment to read her name badge, "Emily. Please send our compliments to the chef."

Emily smiled and said, "I shall. Thank you."

She took our plates and cutlery and before departing said, "Would you like to see the dessert menu?"

Our minds suddenly linked and we answered at the same moment, "No. Thank you."

Emily looked confused for a moment, "How...?"

She shook her head and just walked away with everything.

Jen smirked and said, "We just mind spoke to her together. Did you feel it?"

I nodded, still in complete amazement about this new world we were discovering.

I took her hand in mine across the table and noticed a couple of people at other tables looking at us but I didn't care. "I want to take you to bed, little one. I love our mind links, but I want to combine the mental with the physical and I want to do it now."

She squeezed my hand in response, smiled and said, "And I want that too, Miss Anna. So much. Take me back to your cottage, please?"

My heart soared with love and desire for her, my little one. We called the waitress over and Jen said, "Could we charge that to my room, please?"

I was about to object but Jen put her hand on mine and said, "You always pay. It's my turn."

Jen signed the bill and added a tip from both of us. In a hurry now, we left the restaurant hand in hand and made our way out and back to the cottage. We didn't take any notice of anyone or anything around us, we just went in and headed straight to the bedroom. Now was the time to explore again and I couldn't wait. I was so wet and warm between my legs and my nipples were stiff under the fabric of my dress. We stood in the bedroom, facing each other and our minds automatically melded together. I could feel Jen's own excitement as a rush of pure pleasure and desire.

We started with a kiss, our arms around each other and as we were hugging I felt Jen's tongue touch mine and then, deliciously, I felt her on my clit, the movements mimicking those in my mouth. I felt a wave of pleasure rush through me and wanted to return the pleasure so I let my mind's eye move down to her centre and brushed her clit. I could taste both her and me in our mouths. This was a sensual experience like nothing I could ever have imagined before this moment.

Our abilities were strengthening every time we used them and so it was possible to maintain the kisses on our lips and on each other's clits as we slowly undid each other's dresses, pushing them off our shoulders and down. We finally had to break the kiss but we didn't stop the clit licks and we both stood there, taking each other in.

However wonderful the mind loving was I wanted to touch her. I took her hand and pulled her down onto the bed. I undid her heels and dropped them on the floor and she likewise removed mine. We fell back on the bed now and we started exploring with our fingers and our minds. I brushed my virtual tongue over her nipples and then pushed her onto her back and straddled her, my hands on either side of her head, my hair draping down, enclosing us.

Without saying a word I slid down her body and lay between her legs, taking in her wetness and beauty once more. Her scent was magical and I placed a gentle kiss on her clit. I let my mind enhance the physical touch.

Jen moaned and said, "Oh, fuck, Miss Anna. It's like you have two tongues. I don't think I can hold out much longer."

I stopped for a moment with my physical tongue, but carried on with my mental one, and said, "I don't want you to hold out at all, little one. I want you to come and that's an order. From your Miss Anna."

I slid two fingers into her and clamped my mouth over her and sucked greedily, flicking and circling her clit and she put her fingers in my hair, scrunching it up, pulling me tighter onto her and then I felt her orgasm both from her movements and in our minds. It became immensely strong and as she practically screamed out I felt her orgasm. Not in my body but in hers, and in our minds. It was explosive and I felt the rush of liquid from her onto my hand and the bed. We were both shaking and thrashing on the bed as our orgasm ripped through us. Wave after wave of pure ecstasy.

As it receded Jen flopped back on the bed and I crawled up next to her.

She finally opened her eyes and turned to gaze into mine. She smiled and sighed in contentment, finally saying, "I'd forgotten just how fucking good we are."

I smiled and said, "And how good we are at fucking."

We kissed and then Jen said, "Let's get under the covers."

We took a moment to move up and slide under the duvet. Once we were snuggled comfortably Jen said, "Do you remember? We always went to sleep with you cuddling my back..."

"And our fingers interlocked, pressed to your breast. Yes, little one, I do."

We shared a long, romantic, sensuous kiss and then Jen turned over and I put my arm around her, meshed my fingers with hers and we pressed against her breast. I placed little kisses on her neck as we fell into a blissful, dream filled sleep.

To be continued...


annag98
annag98
809 Followers
12