All Comments on 'A Meeting of Minds Pt. 02'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Looks like...

...I wasn't too far out with my forecast after reading Part 01. Although told quite differently with different characters, this story has the same basic theme as my tale Time After Time. The concept of rebirth is a fascinating one and you are handling it well, Anna, so it will be interesting to see where you are taking this.

maribel_fmaribel_fover 3 years ago
Magical...

...in every possible sense!

Marixxxxx

Beth_TheSweetOneBeth_TheSweetOneover 3 years ago
Mind over Matter

Another hit from the pen of my favorite author. The mind is such a powerful orgam and it's use as seucal one is so intense and immense. The fact that she used her mind in a public place to please a needy clit was so eroic. The orgasms were so powerful as the minds met and delved into pleasures. I found myslef wet well before the public event and the fact that everything was natural and never rushed apways appeals to me. Thanks for another well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GREAT STORY,

Had me sucked in from the very start. So looking for more!

virusmanvirusmanabout 3 years ago

Just lovely and fulfilling

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years ago

Wonderful, just wonderful. Erotic, intriguing and such attractive main characters - the whole thing is just so good - another 5 from me xx

NewEroticaWriterNewEroticaWriterabout 1 year ago

It’s fun to let the mind wonder sometimes. To imagine something beyond our normal daily constructs. This was a beautifully written piece of such loving imagination. When you get time, I’d love to read more.

Thanks🌹

S9808S9808about 1 year ago

Now that is what I call a real story. Something with depth, intrigue, mystery, love and interest. looking forward to the next part. I hope you do not let me down in the continuation by resorting to just sex. Life is full of unknowns and stories should have that element of an enigma. Fate and mysticism gives energy to what make life worth living. keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
811 Followers
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES