All Comments on 'A Meeting on Craig's List'

by Dilligaf548

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ohiorobertohiorobertabout 6 years ago
wpw

that was an awesome story,loved it

eodomeodomabout 6 years ago
Slitly unique

I quire injoyed the concept of this story. The older man and daughter concept was quite good. Will there be future chapter with the anal training?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I enjoyed the story. Great story line with meeting anonymously and how they got to know each other sexually online before finding out who each other was. It was a great way for a meeting of incest, almost accidentally. I look forward to another chapter where they meet again for sex or anal or in another location.

However, didn't they both drive to meet each other and then they both left in his car to go to her place. Then he left her place to go home. Was her car still at the original meeting place? Just a thought. He could have taken her back to her car and then fucked again over the hood. Great story!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 6 years ago
Great story

Wow! Very good story. I loved the realism in the dialogue and circumstances. 5*s!

MackieMesserMackieMesserabout 6 years ago
very arousing

love the concept and well written. I had to masturbate after reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well done

Good build up and mix of dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LIKE! ☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)! EROTIC. FORBIDDEN FRUITS...

😊

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 6 years ago

Interesting twist. Enjoyed it.

JLCCJLCCover 5 years ago
A good quick read

While dad was only enduring a brief break, don't underestimate the power of the daughter's unsatisfying sex life.

Certainly, the reader can make a lot of assumptions as to the background of their relationship that would make the ease of their coupling plausible. I admit, I like to see a bit more exposition.

One thing that fell flat for me was the dialog after they were done. Seemed robotic.

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandabout 3 years ago

Very exciting story. Loved the twist!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous