A Meeting on Craig's List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck yeah I'm going to cum again!" She squealed. She really started grinding her pussy on my cock, I moved a hand down and started playing with her clit. After a few minutes she threw her head back and screamed "Fucking yeeeesss!" As her whole body started quivering. As her orgasm started to subside, I gripped her hips. "I am going to cum honey," She leaned forward and looked down at me, "Fill my pussy with your cum daddy." She bent down and kissed me, I pushed my cock into her pussy as far as it would go. I held it there as it erupted, filling her pussy with my cum.

She collapsed on top of me, both of us breathing heavy. My cock was starting to soften inside her pussy, I rolled her off me. "Clean up time." I told her.

"What do you mean?"

"You should always clean up after sex."

She looked at me a bit puzzled. "I lick your pussy clean, you suck my cock clean."

"In a 69?"

"If you want, or I can lick you first, then you can suck me."

"I think I would prefer a 69."

"We are not getting each other to cum, it's just clean up remember."

"Ok," She said as she climbed on top of me, as she lowered her pussy to my face. My cum was already dripping out, I placed my mouth over her pussy and started licking and sucking. Tasting a mixture of our cum juices, I kept sliding my tongue into her pussy. My cock was now fully in her mouth, God it felt so damn good. I continued sucking and licking her pussy, she stopped sucking my cock. "You're going to make me cum again." I moved my mouth to her swollen clitoris and sucked it into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue as I rolled it between my lips. She started grinding her pussy into my face, her juices dripping onto my face. "Fuck I am Cumming!" She cried. I moved my mouth to her entrance and drank as much of her nectar as I could as it flowed out covering my face.

Once her orgasm had subsided, she rolled off of me and laid beside me. "Do you fuck mum like that too?"

"Of course I do."

"I wish I could get fucked like that every day."

"Does he not satisfy you then?"

"It's ok, he gives me one orgasm before he cums, but you're the first one to give me an orgasm orally.

"Does he not eat your lovely pussy?"

"No."

"Oh."

"Which is why this cannot be a onetime thing."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I have had your cock now and I love it. I am going to want it again and again."

"But..."

"No buts, I don't care your my dad, I don't care its incest. I need you to fuck me regularly from now on."

"I am not going to turn down such a fantastic body, and an absolutely great tasting pussy honey."

We cuddled up together, just lying there naked holding each other. I looked at the time, 13:30. "We should think about getting up."

"In a minute. I am enjoying this."

I held her for a few more minutes, and then I kissed her. Deeply and passionately like lovers, not like father and daughter. Once we broke the kiss, we got off the bed and dressed. We kissed one more time in the bedroom, then went down to the living room.

"I had better get going." I hugged her, then kissed her on the forehead like I always have done as her dad.

"We will arrange something very soon honey, I promise."

"Yeah before Mum gets home."

"Of course, before that."

Thank you for taking the time to read this story I hope you enjoyed it.

Please feel free to leave your constructive thoughts and comments.

12