All Comments on 'A Memorable Halloween 2023 Party'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

Strange things can happen on Halloween!

5

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland7 months ago

Dalton School is no substitute for Hogwarts. Poor Melissa had to learn of her true nature, belatedly, the same way she learned about sex: through accident, personal experience, and trial-and-error. Plus some kind help from a friendly coven Upstate. By the end, Melissa has said good riddance to her virginity (and how!), found a natural way of treating her chronic pain, given Dylan his first sex with an enthusiastic partner, discovered the joys of group sex, and finagled her way into a scholarship at an Ivy League university.

Typically of JBEdwards' heroines, Melissa always seems like the Good Girl next door, even when enjoying impressively adventurous sex. (Extra credit to the author for making her excel at science and math too.) Five stars for this enjoyable romp of a story.

tennesseeredtennesseered7 months ago

Clinical experience beats so-called evidence based medicine, every time. Magic helps, too, of course. Now armed with solid clinical experience, Melissa can look forward to a very pleasant, headache-free future. Every day can be Halloween. Great little story. 5*

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes7 months ago

Five stars, JB. Well done. I'm going to forward this to my friend in London. She may be a witch. She certainly has bewitched me.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How can you remove a bra that was not there? 5

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit7 months ago

Now I know why I don't suffer any pain!

Loved it, five plus.

Anna

Pippa76Pippa767 months ago

Oh you devil! We both loved this story. I wish cum would cure my pain. Thank you jb. 5 stars.

richfish50richfish507 months ago

It was a good story and creative. I wasn't sure where the pain Melissa had came from but it was good to see her cured or at least not in pain.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21107 months ago

Neat story. Sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...