A Mid-Summer Night's Dream?

Story Info
I Was The Woman.
2.1k words
4.03
5.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My beautiful wife and I were lying in our king-size bed, she in a sleeveless nightgown and I in a pair of pajama pants, listening to a '90s station on our clock radio. A pleasant summer night, our bedroom window was open, and the distant sounds blended with the songs on the radio.

Being a work night, we were not getting ready for anything in particular, just listening to the music and engaging in minor conversation.

Most of the songs were familiar to both of us, and many had particular memories attached.

A lot of our sentences began with, "Do you remember..."

One song the DJ played was by the Cowboy Junkies, actually a duet between Margo Timmins, the band's lead singer, and the late John Prine, called, "If You Were The Woman, And I Was The Man."

It is not a secret between my very sexy and far from jealous wife and me that I think Margo Timmons is a very pretty woman, and much of my attraction to the Cowboy Junkies music stems from this fact.

So whenever one of their songs comes on the radio, we both kind of stop talking and just listen.

By the way, and in case you have not heard the song, there is nothing even remotely dirty or risqué in the lyrics, no double entendres, nothing suggestive, even to someone with a dirty mind or over-active imagination -- guilty!

So we just laid there, side by side, as the song played, while visions of the pretty singer danced safely in my head.

When the song was over, my wife spoke.

"What would you do," she asked, "if you were the woman, and I was the man?"

"Fellatio," I replied without a moment of hesitation. "I would suck you to non-stop orgasms, and swallow all of your big, juicy loads. You would ejaculate into my mouth so many times, they would have to give you intra-venous Vitamin E just to keep you from passing out!"

"Thought about this much, have you?" she asked with an impish grin, reaching under the covers to discover my incredible arousal.

"Well, you asked," I answered, not trying to hide my enthusiasm.

"You are such a semen-swallowing harlot," she teased, lowering the waist-band of my pajama pants and tightening her grip on my rigid member, squeezing me pleasurably.

"I have only tasted my own semen, so far," I clarified, "but I would love to taste yours, if I was the woman, and you were the man."

"You are really turning me on!" she half-whispered in a very husky voice.

Then she pulled down the bed covers and engulfed my throbbing erection in one swift movement, mumbling with her mouth full of her favorite thing, "You ark the wub who ish gonta need Vibamin E!"

She really knows how to use her lips, tongue, and throat to bring me extreme pleasure, and if I could do the same thing to her, like, the exact same thing, I would do it all day and night and swallow so much of her semen my stomach would slosh every time I moved. That is how much I love her, and that is how much I would love to suck her to orgasm, if I was the woman and she was the man.

Needless to say, she did not disappoint in her spontaneous undertaking, and neither did I, filling her mouth with a hot load of semen and pulling her face up to mine for a passionate kiss and snowball.

We both fell asleep that night with semen on our lips and in our bellies.

I got out of bed a short while later, or was I dreaming?

I walked to the bathroom, in that half-awake and half-dreaming state, barely noticing that I was wearing her nightgown.

She has such a sense of humor! It was not unusual for her to dress me in her own nightgown on the occasions when I was the first to fall asleep. She says she thinks it is sexy, and I suppose I do too!

When I stood at the toilet in the dimly-lit bathroom and lifted my wife's nightgown, I nearly freaked out! Instead of what I was expecting to see, there was nothing there! Actually, there was something there, to be sure, just not what I was accustomed to seeing. What I found myself staring down upon was a smoothly-shaven vulva nestled between two equally smoothly-shaven legs!

I stepped back and looked in the mirror, and my wife's face stared back at me, with an expression of shock and horror that certainly matched the way I was feeling right about then.

I raised my hands to my chest, and there were my darling wife's pert breasts, inside of her nightgown, which I was wearing!

I reached one hand between my legs and traced the folds of the vulva, then inserted two fingers into the vagina, wiggled them back and forth, and licked them clean. It was definitely my wife's sweet nectar, I would recognize that taste anywhere! And she tasted aroused, or rather, I tasted aroused!

I quickly shed my wife's nightgown for a full view of myself, and even in the dim illumination of our bathroom night-light, the reflection in the mirror was the sexy woman I loved, yet I was the only one there!

This further confounded me, but it also turned me on incredibly! I could feel the temperature between my legs rise, and I was notably wet down there!

Was this how it felt to be a woman?

I sat down on the lid of our toilet, spread my legs, and began masturbating furiously with the handle of one of my wife's hair-brushes, or rather, one of my hair-brushes, licking and sucking the vaginal exudate from the handle in between plunges.

I was enjoying myself so much, my eyes closed and my head tilted back as I neared my first female orgasm, that I almost did not notice the man standing in the open doorway. I must have felt his presence, though, because just as I was about to explode with ecstatic pleasure, I looked up and saw the same expression on his face I had seen on my own face in the bathroom mirror only minutes earlier.

Without removing my wife's hair-brush, my hair-brush, from my vagina, my wife's vagina -- gosh it was all getting so confusing -- I crawled over to him in my naked glory and pulled his pajama pants down to his ankles, revealing the object of my lustful desire, his full erection, which I quickly took into my salivating mouth.

I felt sexy, dirty, naughty, and very alive with erogenous pleasure in every part of my body as I knelt, completely naked, with my nipples fully erect, a hair-brush planted firmly inside of my tight, wet vagina, and my husband's throbbing erection filling my voracious mouth for the first time. Nothing could have stopped me from what I intuitively knew I had always fantasized about doing.

I started sucking him and licking him with reckless abandon, bobbing my head up and down and taking him as deeply as possible into my throat, while cradling and caressing his testicles with one hand, as he began moaning, thrusting his hips into my face, and holding my head with both of his hands.

I loved his taste, and the sensation of his erect flesh filling my hungry mouth so completely, and my own nether regions burned with lust at the notion of what was going to happen next.

I knew it would only be a matter of time until he ejaculated a huge load of yummy semen into my edacious mouth, and I kept sucking and slurping for all I was worth.

I thought I could actually feel him growing larger and thicker inside of my busy mouth, and I felt his testicles drawing up closer to their home just before I got the awesome treat I had been working so hard for.

His orgasm was resplendent and seemed to last an eternity, with gush after delicious gush of hot semen filling my eager mouth to the point of overflowing, and sliding down my throat into my waiting belly. And yet I did not relent, continuing to suck him and squeeze him like a tube of toothpaste until I had expressed out of him every last mouth-watering drop of the semen I had craved for so long.

As his orgasm subsided, I finally experienced the hot rush of my very own first female orgasm, the handle of my hair-brush still filling my tight vagina.

I was incredibly turned on to be sucking and swallowing the man I loved with all of my heart!

Although he was rapidly becoming flaccid, I did not want to take him out of my mouth!

I reached one of my tiny hands between his legs and entered him from behind, probing him as though searching for his prostate as I pulled him closer to my yearning mouth.

This brought him back to life, his member growing inside of my mouth as I began the second round of fellatio on the man I loved.

I sucked and slurped, rolling my eyes upward to meet his sexy gaze, looking directly back at my face as he thrust himself deeper into my loving mouth and rode my face like a dime-story pony. I wanted nothing more than to be his semen-gobbling harlot as I eagerly anticipated his next simmering deluge of luscious love-juice.

My second mouthful of semen took a bit more time to harvest, but I cannot complain. I loved sucking him and bringing him pleasure, and when he finally delivered my reward, exploding in erratic spurts against the back of my throat, I was only too happy to scarf down every wonderful drop.

I repeated my adoring worship of the man I married, sucking and swallowing him two more times before he brought my face up to his for a passionate yet breathless kiss.

I did not share the snowball!

Instead, I half-whispered in my most sultry voice, "I want to suck you again! I want you to fill my belly with your hot, sticky semen until I look like I am nine-months pregnant!"

Then, tracing the outline of his lips with my hot tongue, I added, "Take me now, I'm yours!"

I knelt back down in my favorite place and removed his pajama pants from around his ankles, sucking him to yet another slow but powerful orgasm before he helped me back up from my knees, where I would have been content to stay for the rest of my life, and kissed me again.

Mmmmmmm, I loved kissing him after filling my mouth with his thick ejaculate! And I loved that he was never hesitant to kiss the mouth that had just finished sucking him to orgasm, even when remnants of his load dripped down my chin. I wondered if my lips tasted as good to him as his tasted to me!

Leaving his pajama pants and my nightgown on the bathroom floor, we walked back to our bedroom as naked as the day we were born, sans my hair-brush, which I thoroughly licked and sucked clean after reluctantly removing it from my sopping wet vagina.

My second, third, and fourth female orgasms were each progressively more intense, and came as the result of my darling husband's skilled tongue as he performed unbelievable cunnilingus on me, laying on our sides in a sixty-nine position. I was not going to let him out of my ravenous mouth no matter how many orgasms he had or how many quarts of his incredibly scrumptious semen I swallowed.

And I swallowed a lot of semen!

He fell asleep before I did, his face buried in my nether region and his own private parts still deep inside of my insatiable mouth.

It was late and I was also tired, but feeling both filled and fulfilled, loving my husband more and more with every mouthful of his precious seed he shared with me.

I tried without success to bring him to one more orgasm before turning from my side onto my back.

His bountiful deposit of semen in my belly actually sloshed when I moved!

That was the last sound I heard before our clock radio woke me up, still wearing the pajama pants I had worn to bed the night before, although stuck to me like glue with about a gallon of cold semen.

I lifted my sleeping wife's nightgown, spread her legs apart, and buried my face in my favorite place, licking and sucking her to consciousness and beyond.

It was a night I will always remember!

If I had dreamed the whole thing, which seems the only plausible explanation, it was the most vivid and realistic dream I have ever experienced, and I want to have that same dream every night!

So good-bye for now, my friends, and sweet dreams...