An Unexpected Reunion

Story Info
A patient reunites with his middle school crush.
1k words
3.1
6.8k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was diagnosed with stomach cancer after turning 30. By the time it was found, it had shut down many vital organs, leaving me bedridden and requiring hospitalization. I took medicines for treatment, but could barely move until I was cancer-free. My care team's various doctors watched me on a rotating basis as I recognized one on her first shift as Julia, a middle/high school/college classmate that I have had a big crush on since 8th grade. I despite her not liking me back could not accept that, repeatedly hassled her and made her uncomfortable. I even switched high schools to be closer to her besides the fact I had a very bad experience in my first one. I despite going to the same college as her could not pursue her there as we had no classes together, being in different majors, and a lot of schoolwork. She as she sat by my bedside, held my hand, and stroked my hair said she obviously did not want to care for me, but must as this was her job.

I said I was happy she achieved her childhood dream, recalling she said she wanted to be a doctor in 8th grade a lot. I, however, never had a stable, long-term job at all and my many flaws like short temper, low patience, and laziness make me unfit for any. We did not tell my family when they came by about our history obviously. Julia after I was released said she would like me to live with her until I fully recovered, wanting me to live despite our troubles growing up and knew I deep down have always wanted to do that.

I did many simple tasks at Julia's apartment like heating pre-cooked or frozen food, take baths, or relieve myself while she was at work. I gradually improved as time went on, but had no clue when I could go home. I one day was resting on our bed when Julia came home tired. She showered after a few minutes and came out of the bathroom without getting dressed. I was confused, but turned on too, as I have always wanted to see her nude since developing my crush. I sat up as she sat by me and asked if I wanted to have sex with her. Being my dream for over nine years, I said yes, but she said she must have total control over anything we did. I was a bit reluctant as I never imagined us having sex that way, but agreed to it. We lip-locked and placed our arms around each other. Her back and torso felt good. I kissed and nibbled her lips, neck, and chin and held her breasts. She lay me down, then got atop me. I asked her to put her glasses on, loving it more when a woman in it was in control. She did that, then told me to open my hands. I did that.

She put glue on my palms, then my hands on her ass cheeks, knowing I love them after seeing me constantly staring at and grabbing them since we met. She asked how they felt and I said it felt great. She held my face and said she wanted me to struggle and resist her kissing it. I moved it about, looking fearful as she held it down and tried to kiss whatever part was in front of her. She after a few minutes asked what position I wanted to be in to give her oral. I said to sit on the floor by the bed, as she stood in front of me.

She pulled me off of the bed and got us into that position. With her pussy in my face, I licked and sucked it, my hands still glued to her ass. She rubbed her breasts and asked how her pussy tasted. I said it tasted great. She sat on my shoulders, held my head, and yelled for more as I kept giving her oral. I kissed all over her stomach and sides, then down her legs and thighs to her feet and sucked her toes. I yanked my hands out of her butt, she about faced, and bent over so it was in my face. I kissed and licked all over both cheeks. She held my hands to her breasts and pussy, asking if I loved kissing her hot ass for the first time.

I said I did, then licked down her ass crack and sucked her anus as she orgasmed. She then slowly moved down to let me kiss up her back and arms. She upon sitting on my lap unzipped my pants as I gave her anal sex and kissed and nibbled her neck and shoulders. She panted in joy and held my hands at where they were. She after a while about faced and had intercourse with me. I kissed and sucked her breasts and nipples and held her ass. We put our arms around each other. I then kissed and nibbled her neck, lips, and chin. She shut her eyes, panted fast in joy and asked at one point if loved having sex with her. I said I did.

She asked if I wanted her to sleep nude with me and be tied up at our next sex session. I accepted both. She did the former that night for the first time. We had our arms wrapped each other tightly and she kissed my forehead goodnight, doing this every night. In our next sex session, she lay on the bed with her arms behind her head nude and facedown, told me to tie her hands and feet, which I did, and do as I wish.

I kissed and licked her entire ass. She said I was doing well, shouting in joy. I licked between and spanked her cheeks and sucked her anus. I lay Julia face-up with her knees bent, put my head between her legs, gave her oral and held her breasts. After I held her ass while still giving her oral, she orgasmed. I lay beside her to kiss and suck her breasts and nipples and fondle her vagina. She shut her eyes and panted in joy. We lip-locked. I held her breasts. I put my head on her shoulder and my arms around her until dinner.