A Midsummer Celebration

Story Info
What are friends for?
771 words
4.53
4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024. Below this line are exactly 750 words:

*

Charlie was already pulling into the cart lodge behind his waterfront apartment when he realised that he had driven right past The White Horse. It was a Friday night. Charlie always stopped in at The White Horse on a Friday night. Well... not always. Obviously. But usually.

What had happened? Had he been distracted? Or was he just tired?

It had been quite some week. Things had started to go wrong almost from the moment that he had arrived at the office on Monday morning.

'Monica has called to say that she has a bout of 'flu,' Diana said. 'Or maybe Covid. Anyway, she isn't taking any chances.'

By nine, three more people had called in sick.

On Tuesday morning, Charlie arrived at the office to find the aircon on the blink. 'Has someone phoned the service guys?'

'They're hoping to have someone here by about ten-thirty,' Diana told him. But it was closer to midday before anyone arrived.

On Thursday, Charlie was supposed to have been going up to London. However the train drivers seemed to think that Midsummer's Day Eve was the perfect day for a strike. And so Charlie had to conduct an important sales pitch via Teams. Which was not ideal.

For a moment or two, Charlie wondered if he should abandon his car and stroll back to the pub. It was only a ten-minute walk. And it was a glorious evening. In the end, he decided the pub could wait for another day.

Inside Charlie's third-floor apartment it was like a baker's oven. Charlie threw open the French doors, got himself a glass of cold white wine, and went and sat out on the balcony. Then he went back inside and made himself a ham and mustard sandwich and refilled his wine glass.

Yes, he was tired. Forget the pub. He would treat himself to an early night.

Charlie took a cool shower and slipped into bed. But it was too hot to sleep. There was only one thing for it. Charlie took his cock in hand and let his mind wander. Sarah. Sexy Sarah. Sexy Sarah with the slippery slot. Currently somewhere in Japan. And not due back for another four months. But Charlie had no trouble remembering her big brain. Her soft snatch thatch. And, especially, (as his cock fattened), her slippery slot.

Charlie could also remember Sarah's hands: soft yet strong. Perfect for a handjob.

It didn't take long for thoughts of Sarah to do the trick.

***

The following morning, Charlie was woken by his phone.

'Hello?'

'Hope I didn't wake you,' Hal said. 'Jen and I are going to Sommer's Cove. Thought you might like to join us.'

'Sommer's Cove?'

'Dyson's Farm. They're away. But we have permission. Pick you up about ten-thirty?'

'Umm... yeah. OK. Why not?'

Sommer's Cove was tiny. And very private. When they arrived, they were the only people there. But Charlie was still surprised when his friends immediately stripped off. Completely.

'Midsummer,' Hal said. 'We're definitely going to need protection today.' And naked Jennifer stood while Hal liberally applied sun block to his wife's gym-toned body. And then Jen returned the favour. Charlie noted that Jen paid special attention to Hal's cock.

'Shall I do you?' Jennifer asked Charlie.

Jennifer also paid special attention to Charlie's cock. Charlie tried to keep his mind on other matters. But he wasn't altogether successful. Jennifer just smiled.

'I'm sure the sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world,' Hal said as he popped the cork of a cold bottle of Prosecco. 'To Midsummer,' he said.

Charlie wasn't sure whether it was the wine, the warmth of the sun, or the presence of his unexpectedly-naked friends but, as the three of them settled down on the picnic blanket, Charlie's cock began to rise.

'You're getting a stiffy,' Jennifer said.

'Yeah. Sorry.'

'Oh, don't apologise,' Jennifer said. 'Hal and I like a good stiffy.'

Hal nodded.

'Lie back, close your eyes, and think of England,' Jennifer suggested.

The hand that took charge of Charlie's growing cock reminded him of Sarah's hand. 'Oh, yes,' he said to himself. Jennifer certainly knew what she was doing.

And then Charlie opened his eyes. Jennifer wasn't doing anything. Other than watching. And smiling. It was Hal who was 'doing'.

'Nice,' Jennifer said. And, yes. Yes it was.

Charlie came quite quickly. And then he turned his attention to Hal's fine upstanding cock. It seemed only fair. He would attend to the lovely Jennifer next.