Your Post-Game Climax. My Pleasure.

Story Info
Helping my soccer crush release post-game frustration.
770 words
3.92
3.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
la_ruche
la_ruche
2 Followers

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

*

Stole glances of you from across the room. Mid-season BBQ for the club. You had the team's windbreaker on, red t-shirt and baggy jeans. Tall, muscular with broad shoulders and you look fast, the perfect defender in any soccer team. Much later I grabbed two bottles from the cooler and approached you. "Hi, I'm..." I began but you cut me off.

"Anton's partner, I know." Looking down at my hands you added, "I don't drink during season."

Five minutes of awkward conversation while I nervously almost drained both bottles. Then a strong hand on my shoulder, "Hi Milla, I'll get him out of your hair."

You looked me in the eyes, flashing a smile before saying "Thanks," and patting Anton's arm around my shoulders before I'm led away.

Now, your team's last game of the season. Rainy, cold, and dark. Much frustration on the field. Bad play and stupid mistakes from all of you. You lose zero to three. Standing alone at the side-line, Anton home with the flu, I hear the signal indicating end of game. Eyes flashing dangerously with disappointment and anger you head straight for me. "Fuck me," you hiss through gritted teeth, grab my arm hard, and lead me away towards the men's locker rooms. I stumble after you, almost tripping as you push me through the door. Dark and damp, the smells of a recently used locker room thick around us, your cleats make rasping sounds over the plastic mat when you stop to kick open the door to a booth. When you turn around to face me, light from the window falls over your sweaty face and rosy cheeks, framed with blond hair drawn back in a tight ponytail. Suddenly you look so fragile and vulnerable as you stand there in the dirty booth.

"I know you're Anton's boy," you say hesitantly, grabbing the neck of my jacket hard, "but your cute face has been on my mind every time I've rubbed myself to climax lately," you continue and then force me down. I must place my knees on the floor as you sit down on the closed lid. I feel stones and debris hard on my knees and the sharp odor from the stained floor as you go on while dragging my head closer to the parts of your shorts exposed between your strong thighs, "I need a good climax after this disastrous game, and you should give it to me!"

I close my eyes when you press my face hard into the warm and silky fabric of you shorts. My nose and forehead connect hard with your pelvis, and you gasp as I connect. I can feel the outline of your genitals and I eagerly breath in your scents as you hold me hard and still while I hear your shallow breaths getting faster. I feel the post-game scents fill my nostrils: outdoor, sweaty fabric, skin, and the warm, musky aroma of your arousal. You scoot down on the lid to lift your legs and hang them over my shoulders. I can feel the hard plastic from cleats on my back as you press me harder into you and start to rub my face outside your shorts.

Eyes closed, I relax my strained neck and give myself completely to you. Your grip around my head muffles my hearing but some of your gasps and moans reach my ears. Through my forehead on your flat, hard stomach I sense your breathing picking up in frequency and getting more and more shallow as you finally tense up your entire body around me and let out a wild scream of ecstasy.

You twitch wildly as I feel my face getting moist from your squirts soaking your shorts, and I hear your head bang against the stall wall when you finally slump back and relax the grip around my head and neck. I soak up your scents and wetness before I turn my head to rest my chin between your still trembling thighs. You are warm and still, but your hand starts playing through my hair. "Fuck, that was so good," you say to the ceiling and let out a load sigh, "can I do anything for you?"

I wriggle out a hand and let my sweaty fingers trace a line along your leg down to your knee, covered in a long sock. "Mmmm, if you let me unroll your socks and remove those shin pads, we are so even! Especially if I can keep them!"

la_ruche
la_ruche
2 Followers