A Milf at the Country Club Pt. 13

Story Info
She is prepared for a night out with her husband.
1.8k words
4.33
7.7k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a woman who thinks her life, and sex life is slipping away. Unaware that she is in the prime of both, she reaches out to what she perceives as the only options available to her. To make this point clear, I tell you that women in their late 30's and 40's are at their most sexy and sexually appealing. This is a story about a woman who discovers pain heightens her experiences, and she likes it.

A Milf at the Country Club

Part Thirteen.

She prepares, and get prepared for night with husband

Within an hour, there was a ring from the doorbell, and Kimberly figured it was one of the two visitors she was told about. She walked naked to the door, steeled herself and pulled the door open. It was an overnight deliveryman standing in front of her, and she didn't know what to do. Was this a test, was this an embarrassing nightmare, what the hell should she do?

Delivery man: "I have a delivery for Mr. Raymond, can you sign for it?"

Kimberly: "Certainly I can, let me take it and then I'll sign for it."

Delivery man: "Your one of Mr. Raymond's Girls, I can surely see why he chose you ma'am."

Kimberly: "Well, Thank you for the compliment young man."

She closed the door with her heart in her throat. She just answered the door totally nude to a stranger, and carried on a conversation with him, even thanking him for complimenting on her nude body. How did this man know Mr. Raymond? Why was he not surprised to find me at the door nude? What have I gotten myself into here? Just as she finished asking herself these questions, the doorbell rang again. She figured, What the hell, and just opened the door as before, and it was Mrs. Powell standing there with a roller bag.

Kimberly: "Good morning Mrs. Powell, may I help you with your bag?"

Mrs. Powell: "That would be wonderful honey."

She walked in leaving her bag on the porch, waiting to see if Kimberly would step outside and retrieve it, which she did without hesitation. Kimberly was thinking that since the delivery man, and due to this morning's instructions, she had better not do anything other than what Mr. Raymond wanted, and he wanted her naked at home.

Mrs. Powell: "Congratulations my dear, I saw how you handled yourself with our delivery man."

Kimberly: "You were out there when he came to the door?"

Mrs. Powell: "But of course I was dear, Mr. Raymond wanted me to see how you handled yourself, and you did wonderfully. You certainly are learning quickly, and there is much more for you to learn today and tonight."

She wasted no time opening the box that was delivered, and pulled out seven pieces of material, all in primary colors. When she unfolded them, Kimberly saw they were just bolts of sheer mesh cloth, and she folded it in half and out it around Kimberly's neck. Then she fitted it around her breasts like a halter top and brought it down to her waist where it had hidden hooks front and back. It fitted like a sheer halter dress, and looked beautiful just standing there, but it would open below the naval when she walked. Kimberly looked in the hallway mirror at herself and chuckled at her promiscuity of it all. But if Mr. Raymond wanted naked, then she would be naked any time he wanted her that way.

Mrs. Powell: "They look great on you dear, and I'll take the white mesh one for at the club tonight."

Kimberly: "Can you give me a hint of what's going to take place tonight?"

Mrs. Powell: "Kimberly, Do Not ask me any questions that you won't ask Mr. Raymond to his face. Now, Tabitha will be stopping by to go over the children's care requirements and she will inform you of the address and number where she will be with them. She will also be bringing you the jewelry you will be wearing and help you with it. I have lots to do before tonight so, I'm going to leave you and I'll see you tonight."

With that short interacting she had gone leaving Kimberly with even more questions. Mr. Raymond told her to wear one of her normal dresses, why did she need one of these at the club tonight? Why would she need help putting on jewelry? Who was this Tabitha, and how come everyone knows her? She thought maybe she should take Mrs. Powell's advice and not ask questions she wouldn't ask Mr. Raymond in person. It wasn't long before Tabitha (Tabi) rang the doorbell.

Tabi: "Good Morning, Mr. Raymond sent me over this morning. You must be Kimberly based on your state of dress?"

Kimberly: "Yes, I'm Kimberly won't you please come in?"

Tabi: "Thank you, let's. Get started. First, I need all the information on your two girls. Secondly, I need you to lay flat on the bed while I install your new jewelry."

Kimberly: "Install jewelry, how does one do that?"

Tabitha pulled out a small box about the size of a necklace box, but when she opened it and showed it to Kimberly, she was confused. They were two gold "R"'s and they each had two pins on the back like a pierced earing would have. Kimberly didn't want to argue with this girl, as arguing hasn't helped her anytime along the way so far, so she just laid down on the bed.

Tabi: "Spread you legs for me, and this is going to feel like a sharp pinch."

Pinching was something she learned all about in the past 24 hours to be sure. Tabii took a small needle and injected a tiny bit of fluid in her pussy lips, and in no time they were numb. She then made measurements and put marker points on her lips. She then got out the piercing tool and made four piercing holes, two in each lip. Tabi took the new jewelry and out one on each pussy lip so now she was tagged with a big "R R".

Kimberly: "Is that it, are you all done?"

Tabi: "Yes, that went nicely. Now I need to spend some time with you learning about your children and then recheck your new piercings before I leave.

Kimberly gave Tabi every bit of information she could about her children. Tabi told her she would need to be on the pickup list at school and need all pertinent phone numbers. Then Kimberly tried to get some information out of Tabi.

Kimberly: "So, how do you know Mr. Raymond?"

Tabi: "I've known Uncle Rocky as far back as I can remember."

Kimberly: "Uncle Rocky, he is your uncle?"

Tabi: "No, not really. That's just what I've always called him, He's a close friend of my mom's."

Kimberly: "And do I know your mom, who is she?"

Tabi: "Really, I just got a call from here when she left to tell me you were free."

Kimberly: "Mrs. Powell is your mother?"

Tabi: "I can see this is all confusing to you, so let me help. Everyone you will encounter, has a connection to Mr. Raymond. Everything you do will be arranged by Mr. Raymond. And everything you see being done, and don't see, will be done for Mr. Raymond."

Kimberly: "Even you, your only 16, right?"

Tabi: "We wouldn't have a house to live in, or my mom a store to run if it weren't for Mr. Raymond. We owe him everything, and if he asked, we do it."

After Tabi finished with her work, Kimberly went into the bedroom to lay down, but noticed her new piercings in the mirror as she passed by. To large gold "R"'s, one on each pussy lip. No confusion on what they were for, to brand her as His slut and whore. She laid there playing with them in her fingers and slipped her hand in her folds thinking about Mr. Raymond's fingers there Bringing her pleasure. She was startled back to reality when she heard a voice from the hall.

Mr. Raymond: "What do you think you're doing Kimberly?"

Kimberly: "I was just playing with my, well my new..."

Mr. Raymond: "You were playing with My cunt Kimberly. No one plays with My cunt or my ass or my tits without asking me, do you understand that?"

Kimberly: "I'm sorry sir, I didn't know that rule. I won't ever do it again."

Mr. Raymond: "I brought you your new plug for this evening and wanted to make sure you got it in without any trouble."

He pulled it out of a cardboard box, and it almost made Kimberly faint. It was 6 inches long and at least 2 1/2 inches at its widest point. She didn't think anyone could take such a plug, no less her, and yet here he was telling her it was hers to wear. Me made a motion to her, but she knew it was coming, for her to bend over the edge of the bed and wait for that monster to be inserted in her ass. When he removed the old plug from her, she could feel the air around where it had been and surmised that she was gaping open. If she was staying open with the smaller old plug, what would this new plug do to her. He applied a liberal amount of lube to her and the plug, then applied constant steady pressure while rotating the plug back and forth, and then a shot of considerable pain right before it popped in. He took her by the arm and stood her before him.

Mr. Raymond. "That only comes out when necessary, and if you do remove it, wash it and lube it before reinstalling it. And there will be No playing with that cunt or those tits. They belong to me, and I will decide the who and when they are to be touched."

Then he just left as quickly as he appeared, leaving her wondering if she was being always observed, even in her own home. She had no time to think when the phone rang, it was Chas, and he was animated to say the least.

Chas: "Kimberly, something gone wrong with my supply chain and it's going to cause serious problems for me. I need you to get a babysitter, get dresses up and be ready to be picked up at 7pm tonight. We'll be meeting some people at the club tonight and get this problem handled.

Kimberly: "Of course Chas, I'll take care of everything and be ready when you get home tonight."

Well, there it was, the call Mr. Raymond had predicted. How did he know so much about her husband's business? How did he know so much about everything? Was he controlling and directing an entire city to do his bidding? How could that even be possible without his name being known? And what more was still hidden behind the curtain?

Kimberly didn't know any of the answers to the question she asked herself, but she was sure she was going to get some answers tonight.