A Mind to Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Across the desk, Kara, her stare equally as blind, her eyes as wide as saucers just like Sydney's, sat in her chair, still and submissive. Her skirt had given up trying to hold her legs together, and had rolled up, with the help of Kara's fingers as they searched for the centre of the heat that was burning afire inside her body. When they'd found it, Kara - already deeply initiated and well used to the trance by now - quickly settled into her mindless state to touch herself, her finger sawing slowly, rhythmically in and out of her pussy in time to the instructions on her screen, in time to the sawing motion Sydney's own finger was performing in her cunt across the desk from her. Both women obeyed the same instructions, both sucked into the same trance-state. Both women were slowly rewarded for their obedience by the pleasure their vaginas elicited as they finger-fucked themselves.

A woman, dressed in black, passed the office. Thanks to the full glass wall on the hallway-side of Kara's office, she was able to see the two hypnotised females inside and quickly flung the door open. Soft moans and the smell of arousal were permeating the air already and the female agent made sure not to look at the screen the two entranced females were, just in case. Lifting her phone to her ear, she dialled.

'What?'

'We have a #4. Procedure?'

'More than the intended target, unable to leave. Damn, okay. Take both, one of them can go in the trunk.'

'Right. I'll need to make two runs.'

'Fine, everyone on the ground is out and I'll come up to help you once this one's in the car.' The line died.

Turning to face the two hypnotised women, the agent sighed and looped her hands under the entranced Sydney's arms. Sydney's limp fingers were pulled from her pussy unresistingly; her body completely unresponsive as the female agent dragged her out of her chair and swung her onto her shoulder. It took the lift all the way down to the ground floor for her eyes to slowly flutter shut as the agent carried her away, leaving nothing but a wet patch on the dark red chair she'd been sitting in. The agent didn't bother to pull Sydney's skirt down as she hoisted her through the silent room of stunned employees, the scent of Sydney's wetness filling her nose as she carried her through the door and out to the car, dumping her on the back seat.


Sydney never even felt her head hit the window in her trance, still buried in the infinite depths of the whirlpool inside her mind. As the agent ran back into the building and returned half a minute later with the equally limp, equally wet Kara Northwood, Sydney's mindless hand slowly began to drag itself back to her cunt, where the instructions and commands burned into her retinas repeated themselves, ordering her to touch, feel, obey her controller commands in a looping, incessant rhythm that beat out an irresistible drum of submission in her head that her finger began to echo inside her once more.

The limp Kara was deposited next to her, her head lolling sideways, slumping onto Sydney's lap. Sydney didn't notice. Her rhythm never faltered. She just slowly sawed in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out... In and out...

In and out...

In...

Out...

Obey...

Slave...

Sex...

Servant...

Obey...

In...

Obey...

Out...

Obey...

@ @

The trunk closed over the limp figure of the receptionist and the female agent shot off the mark as her male companion swung into the seat next to her.

'Any witnesses?'

'None, not here. We parked close enough and it's after lunch.'

'They keep sending us on these damn mid-day abductions, it's going to get us caught one day.'

Caught...

'Yeah, well, I've never been locked up in chains before.'

Chains...

'Only because that time, it was a chick they'd already mindwashed.'

Mindwashed...

'Yeah, well, it pays to have slaves in every market, both literally, and metaphorically.'

Slaves...

'As long as it isn't a bloke next time. We're never going to find one of our own male products in the force.'

'We might. You think too much, maybe you need a go on the swirls?'

Product... Swirls...

'Fuck off, and fuck you. That's the whole reason I do this, so I know I'm never the one behind the screens.'

Screens...

'Whatever man. I got the robo-dick, you get to stay normal. Seems like a shitty gig to have a vagina in this town.'

'Yeah man, no joke. Here, we're nearly there.'

The disembodied words floated around the empty corners of the women's minds as they lolled in the back of the car, slowly touching themselves as the first-time prep instructions that had been implanted in their brains told them to do, keeping them on edge, keeping them submitted, subservient, lost in the bliss of their own bodies, ready to have their minds completely sapped away and made into submissive servants to be sold, traded and won away into the world again.

@

Darkness.

At some point, Sydney's finger had stopped its relentless work inside her body. The words, so permanent in their places in her mind's eye, still burned like bright lights in her retinas. Swirling colours, melding, magnetic shapes and the unseen hints and suggestions of her priming trance lingered at every edge and in every corner of her muddy mind.

She was washed up, on some isolated island. The hard sand dug into her nipples, firm and sensitive. Her pussy, damp and wanting and frustratingly empty, was pressed into the dirt. Her naked body lay limp on the shore, the coaxing wetness of the waters licking at her toes, ever so slightly out of reach.

Stunted, blinded, and completely numb in almost all but three places that burned intensely, Sydney dully lifted herself to all fours. She was weak, mute. She didn't know what to think - didn't know how. Her mind was as dulled as her nerves, as though an anaesthetic had been used on her thoughts themselves. She was, and yet she wasn't - nothing made sense, nothing could make sense. All she was aware of was herself, and her damn arousal. Slowly, she got herself to her knees and lifted her hanging head.

The light blasted right through her eyes and into her mind, a bit like the way it does when someone's abducted in an old cartoon. She almost didn't notice it happening, but she felt her body shift, her muscles move on their own, forming to the light as though they had instructions on this exact occurrence. Quickly, the light dimmed, melted, turning imperceptibly into a mindless kaleidoscope of washing colours and edgeless shapes. It soothed her, so easy it was to look at. She relaxed completely when she felt the recognition that she'd seen this before - how could something bad be something she recognised like this? It couldn't. Warmth flowed over her, her breathing relaxed, her chest rising and falling rhythmically.

Time passed. A moment; a millennia. Time was not an object in the lights. Sydney's consciousness dissipated from her head easily, soaking away into the air around her like steam on a cold night. She breathed it out, and the lights and sounds soothed her, thanked her, rewarded her for it. Commands she didn't know and instructions she couldn't read entered her body and played her like a string, strumming her thoughts and fingering her clit for her. She didn't have to do anything, didn't have to think, didn't have to move. If it were possible, she relaxed even more.

The reward hit her like a steam train ploughing into her mind and vagina. Instantly, like the big bang that turned the universe from empty blackness to a hot mess of lights and sounds, what was once Sydney's body exploded into orgasm. The most powerful explosion of her entire former life rocked her form and she physically shook, her pussy spraying her cum from her depths in a splattering mess on the floor underneath her, her mind soothed and thanked, shown that rewards like this were given to good little girls that obeyed their instructions and responded to commands. Everything Sydney-slave's mind had been taught in her entranced reprogramming, every hidden command and silent instruction, every trigger-word and action she'd ever known became clear for a half-instant inside her body as her entire being was riddled with the pure bliss of her shaking orgasm. Sydney's cunt pelted the threadbare carpet underneath her kneeling form for nearly half a minute as her touch-less orgasm ripped through her body and turned her remaining will to sap that fell from her leaf-less branches.

Submitted in the servant's pose - on her knees, legs wide, chest out, back straight, her arms behind her back, Sydney-slave's brain-cleaning and final programming began, maintaining the same pace all the way through that it had when it had begun. Commands were implanted, instructions were baked in. Actions, orders, phrases, words and skills were enabled inside her empty brain. For every single thing she learned to do, and willingly accepted, Sydney's physical form was rewarded again and again with rocking orgasms, explosions that made her chest shake, her nipples perk and her pussy burst. The pain of her knees in the carpet never even occurred to the brain that had no consideration for it; the shape of her form or the sub-servitude of her being became normal. Sydney herself was abolished; her consciousness washed down the drain amidst the ejaculate that burst from her willing, submissive cunt every time she let a little more of herself go, and a little more of her programming in. She would go on like this until Sydney was completely gone, replaced with a submissive, subservient slave girl, willing and complying and completely free of thought, concern, pain or responsibility, a doll at the playing hands of a Master, her master.

Next door, a woman who used to be Kara Northwood knelt on a rug, her body shaking. Female ejaculate spurted from her body, splashing her thighs, pelting the rug that was already soaked. Her wide, empty eyes gazed unseeingly into the lights that swirled and pulsated on the screens in front of her, and the headphones over her ears spoke soothing instructions and rewarding commands into her mind that were echoed in hidden phrases on the screen as she was reprogrammed into a slave, a slave to be sold to someone out in the world who had a hankering for an obedient lady who would make their wildest dreams a reality. Kara's pussy spurted again and she shook her non-existent restraints as her brain absorbed the sexual servant's instructions that were injected into it through her senses themselves. Before long, Kara would be gone, and a slave ready for a life at the will of another would begin.

All along the hallway, naked women in offices gazed unseeingly into screens and listened unhearing to sounds as their minds were wiped and their lives as enslaved females were made a reality. Splatting orgasms and moans of otherworldly bliss echoed along the abandoned hallway. At the far end, two men stood.

'Another successful intake?'

'Another successful intake.'

'Think we'll make quota?'

'Most assuredly. The Chinese are sending in a container in a few months - apparently, they've got a network of the highest-class importation securities in place. Everything from satin restraints to entire rooms made from air cushions. They want two hundred stock - we should net millions.'

'Over how long?'

'Indefinite - this is a partnership.'

'Excellent! And this round?'

'We auction as normal. The predicted turnout for the mid-year sales next month are set to be huge - we should have a packed house.'

'Damn. So many kinks...'

'Not just kinks - anyone with a few savings who wants to fall in love with someone who won't reject them, or who's sick of arguments, or just people who want that friend who'll dress up the way they want, talk the way they want, and fuck them the way they want, and then go home. It's their call - that's the beauty of these produce. They're blank slate women; they can do anything you want - you just have to ask.'

'Sounds like a slice of heaven to me.'

'It's a slice of something better - the female form as a pet.'

'A pet that sucks your dick and doesn't turn down anal?'

The pair laughed to themselves.

Then, they turned, hung their clipboards up by the door, switched off the lights, and left the building, leaving the women buried in their programming to cook overnight.

To be continued...

This story is for Sydney. She was kind enough to email me her thoughts about this series, and so this story features her namesake in dedication to her.

I'd email back, but the address she gave me bounced. Maybe I could convince her to message again if I upload a little something to her with this story.

Maybe...? ;)

12