A Mind to Convert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Right, that's it. Get me some more warm water and then leave, I'll handle the rest.' Carla let Ruviera put the cloth back into the pot then took it, walking quickly out to start another. She passed her three companions standing in the hallway, their naked bodies stacked beside each other as they watched the door. Carla knew the questions that were on their lips before they spoke them, but chose not to answer them, hurrying past and into the kitchen to prepare more warm water. She would have time to talk later - Ruviera's command awaited her obeying. They watched her go wordlessly.

'Shhh...' Ruviera cooed to the semi-conscious female as she dabbed at her wounded leg. The injury stung, she was sure, and the girl twitched and her face creased as she did it, but it had to be done. It was slow and painful for both women and Ruviera was stopping to swap towels and fresh water half way through when Carla returned with the fresh pot. 'Now go and shut the door behind you,' Ruviera had ordered Carla, who'd obeyed without a word, softly latching the door closed after her and leaving Ruviera to her new find.

'We'll get you back to health in no time, my little girl... There we go...' Ruviera was talking to her in doting, motherly tones as she bathed, making little gasps and catching herself when she caused the girl any pain as she worked on the open gash in her leg, and, eventually, she had it cleaned well enough. Dousing it with a little medical powder, Ruviera stood and covered it in a non-stick pad, wrapping it up liberally with bandages. As she finished her work, the girl stirred, blinked, and came around fully, but groggily.

As she blinked back to consciousness, she was just in time to see the screen on the laptop turning to face her and the spiralling, melting colours fill her vision as she blinked back to the world. Looking around herself, she turned to face Ruviera, her gaze sticking to the screen a little longer than it took for her head to turn, but Ruviera's soft fingertips on her head guided her back to the bright panel of light, and before long, she was sinking deeper and deeper into the depths of Ruviera's hypnotic spell.

@ @

'Gazing deeper and deeper, letting yourself go more and more to my voice... My voice is pleasure, my voice is law. You obey my every command before they reach your thoughts, obey your desire to give pleasure to those that want it. Obey me, submit to me forever and forgo your own will. My will is law, my will is pleasure. My will is bliss, and my will is your will. Obedience is pleasure... My will is pleasure... Pleasing others is your own pleasure, pleasing me is your pleasure... Obey me... Submit to my will... Obedience is pleasure... My will is pleasure...'

Ruviera's lusty, docile tones slipped effortlessly into the ear of the girl as she whispered to her from not an inch away, her lips barely brushing her outer ear as she spoke. Perched on the armrest of the chair, Ruviera's fingertips danced their magic show at the girl's crotch and a delightful wetness told them they were working perfectly. Not once did she let up her pace, not slowing down or speeding up, continuing to breathe the reprogramming words into the entranced girl's mind while she coded them and coated them with a lustful lubricant by way of her work at the girl's pussy, entwining word with pleasure and command with a hitch of her breath and a flick at her sensitive areas. Ruviera was a master at her craft, slow, paced and controlled, her voice layered with silky tones that worked their way into the mind and down the body to the cunt where they rooted in deep and bound the two together eternally.

Time passed, perhaps an hour, perhaps several. The only motion to show that time was passing at all was the ever-present melding and shifting of the deepening colours on the screen and the tender movements of the fingers at the redhead's vagina. Darkness had crept over the room, giving away only that it was night. The dim glow of the moon outside the windows gave everything a ghostly silhouette, with only the glinting, wide hazel eyes of the redheaded girl and her white, freckle-dotted face lit clearly by the glow of the screen - with Ruviera's hovering form always right by her side.

'Submit fully to me... Obey completely... and cum.' Ruviera breathed almost imperceptibly to the girl, her endless pace at her pussy picking up for the first time since she had begun it, diving deep into her and pulling her orgasm out from her depths like she was reaching for her very willpower, coaxing her to cum it out through her own pussy.

She did, and Ruviera watched in evil delight as she saw the redhead lightly shake in her chair and felt the wetness inside her cunt as her orgasm tore her will to shreds and enslaved her to Ruviera's entirely and completely. Ruviera watched her, smiling at those wonderful round breasts as they wobbled and bounced, the thick nipples red and hard. Curiously, Ruviera noted that this one lactated slightly when she was severely aroused. She would make a divine addition to her harem, most assuredly. Certainly, one of the others would have to go, but Ruviera wouldn't miss it much. Whichever one it would be once she had decided on one, it would go to a good home. She had a constant supply of friends and close clients she could easily sell any one of her slaves to at a moment's notice, as she often did. This one would be no different. She could think of a few clients that enjoyed small, petite blondes, and a few more that enjoyed the sensation of power Emily's helplessly subservient, muscular body would give them.

Stepping back, withdrawing her fingers from the girl's crotch, Ruviera took her hand in hand, massaging and squeezing out the kinks. It was long and straining keeping her hand at that angle, constantly moving, constantly dancing apace with her voice, and she had been doing it long enough that she was mostly used to it. But, every now and then it pained her, especially when she worked at different angles like she had been now. She usually preferred to keep her subjects kneeling where they were closer to the level they would normally put themselves at around her, but wounded as she was this redhead was an understandable and unavoidable exception.

Stretching her back, Ruviera unbuttoned her shirt and shrugged it off, chucking it behind the table carelessly. She reached around and unclasped her bra, dragging it from her chest with a sigh and throwing it after the shirt, her breasts allowed to swing free from the push-up at last. Reaching for her pants, she unbuttoned and quickly stepped out of them. There was only one step left in the young redhead's journey, although it wasn't part of the reprogramming in any way. It was just Ruviera's reward, her thanks for her hours of work, and none of her subjects ever seemed to argue with giving it to her. If she needed an excuse, she could always tell herself she was testing the reaction to the need for sex that all her slaves were programmed to obey the moment they identified someone who needed sexual satisfaction.

Approaching her new slave, Ruviera stepped out of her panties. A clean, hairless pair of dark pussy lips revealed itself in the centre of Ruviera's wide, curvaceous hips, and Ruviera looked with anticipation at the slightly downwardly-curved lips of the redhead's mouth as she sat completely relaxed. She had the most adorable little open-mouth resting face that accentuated her upper lip and flattened her lower lip, leaving a small upside-down triangular gap in the middle of them through which she could just see the front of the girl's teeth shining through. It was a hot look on a woman, Ruviera thought to herself. Her cute little nose seemed to point, angling her gaze towards those lips, small and ever so slightly tilted up at the tip as it was, and it only served to make the horny Ruviera want to put them to work more. They'd look even hotter once they were wrapped around her pussy, she dreamed wetly to herself.

Stepping towards the girl, Ruviera put her pussy between the blank gaze of the female and the spiralling screen, and waited for the instantaneous touch of those soft red lips on her own.

Only, it didn't come.

@ @

Dianna blinked once, then once more. focussing her gaze slightly, her eyes locked on Ruviera's naked body. She took in the bare pussy, the curving hips and the hard, raised breasts. Then, she locked with those eyes.

'What are you doing?' she asked, her voice completely calm and casual, as if she was just asking it of someone next to her in line for a coffee. Ruviera froze, stood as she was front of the redhead ready to accept her oral engagement with her body. Her entire body went completely still, and she stared at the naked redhead sitting in the chair in front of her, dumbstruck.

'Why are you naked?' she asked, still chillingly calm. Her chin tilted her head ever so slightly, and a tiny portion of Ruviera's mind went mad at the adorable little action. It was like a puppy did when it heard a new sound. To her own horror, Ruviera realised she wasn't frozen in shock. It was worse.

She couldn't make herself move at all.

Standing, Ruviera felt herself edge back a little. It wasn't defensive, nor was it her own will that made her do it. She simply lowered her slightly raised foot and stepped aside a pace, the action moving her back slightly from the woman and relaxing her stance so that she stood naturally in front of the redhead. The girl got up, but winced, favouring her leg as she reached down to touch at it. For a split-second, Ruviera felt the previously unidentified grip on her body slacken. She hadn't known it was even there, apart from the fact that her body was no longer responding to her own thoughts, but now that it had released her a little, she felt it, encasing her entire form like a force-field that touched her skin. She felt her fingers flex and her muscles tense, but that was all she managed before the girl looked back up at her and the field of energy gripped her again. It was all she could do to stare at her in amazement and wait for the other girl to advance the unbelievable interaction.

'Thank you for the orgasm.' She said innocently to Ruviera, who, dumbstruck and in spite of herself, tried to nod her ascent before she could catch herself. Thankfully, the invisible grip on her body prevented her from doing so. A slight smile cracked the corners of the girl's mouth, and Ruviera's own heart jumped a little in a way that would have made someone else pleased, but that terrified her to her very core. It was the skipping heart of someone who respected the words of someone else, who desired their praise and who valued their thoughts. Ruviera, unsurprisingly, was not a woman who valued the thoughts or words of anyone other than herself, and oftentimes went to great lengths to give exactly those same thoughts and skipping hearts to others, as fuel for hypnotic programming and steppingstones towards her own end goal, respectively. The fact that her own heart was doing this now petrified her, and now Ruviera wondered if this invisible grip of force on her was less encasing her body, and more encasing her mind. She wasn't sure she liked the idea of either, but the latter was certainly far, far worse. In a distant corner of her brain, Ruviera wondered if she might be getting too old for the hypnotic enslavement business. Perhaps having seen her own spirals too many times had made her weak.

'No,' Dianna breathed softly. I don't think so. But, at least now I know what you do.' And again there was no malice or scorn in the words, but the fact that they had come without Ruviera's mouth moving, and that they were coming from someone who seemed to have control over Ruviera's body - not to mention her own - somehow still laced them with malice anyway.

'Yes... I suppose I can read thoughts. I didn't know I could until recently, but I haven't had time to try it out.' Slowly, the girl began to move, and although her leg obviously pained her greatly, she did it.

'Where am I?' she asked out loud, stepping up to Ruviera. Ruviera received a front-row seat of the woman's bosom as she found herself a good head shorter than the other girl. 'I see.' Apparently having answered her own question from Ruviera's mind, Ruviera could do nothing to stop her as she gently touched at her breast and face. It made her skin burn and her breathing quicken that she was standing here, powerless to stop the female as she held her locked in place with whatever power it was she possessed, but Ruviera took some small, pathetic solace in the fact that, at least, she had worked hard on her body and was proud of how it looked. The perky tits, the dark hairless pussy, the firm ass and deeply dipping waist and round hips were any woman's dream, and ever since she was a girl she had wanted her body to be the ultimate representation of her own desires. Lust and the accentuated female form were the natural conclusions for a girl who would one day go on to become a hypnotist and sexual slaver of others.

'What am I?' the redhead breathed. To her surprise Ruviera felt her own lips moving in time with the words, although the barely perceptible intonation on her end carried a slightly different wording. What are you?

'I, am Dianna.' The redhead said simply, then, with a tilt of the head, clarifying a moment later, 'I'm a telepath, I suppose.' Walking slowly around the chair, she looked at Ruviera. 'I discovered it when I was a little girl, although it's grown far stronger since I hit puberty. I could always move things, influence things in motion and the like, but it was only recently I found out I could influence... People, too.' She cast a look at Ruviera, who felt the grasp on her mind harden, if such a thing were possible.

'Specifically, I'm what I once called, a touch-trancer. That is, I can affect a trance over people when I touch them. My power's actually pretty weak on other people, I can barely read the first thought and definitely not influence them usually, unless they, well, touch me. Then it becomes far stronger. The longer they do, the more control I have.' This time, the glance she threw at Ruviera carried definite meaning, and Ruviera realised with a sinking sensation that she had done nothing but touch the girl for the past few hours. Not only that, but she had put her, by way of her own hypnotic trance, in a deep, subconscious state of sexual arousal, heightening her senses and deepening her desires. Who could know how a telepath's subconscious would react to that stimulus?

'I guess you've found out, at least how this one's subconscious reacted to it.' Diana said evenly. Again, her mouth twitched into a grin, and although it wasn't a suggesting smile, Ruviera felt the thoughts that went behind it. 'Like I said, thank you for the orgasm. It really was breathtaking.'

Stepping weakly towards the laptop, the girl tapped the 'close' button on the video on the screen casually, the spiralling trance loop seemingly not affecting her. She casually looked about, searching for emails or documents. Ruviera, helpless to do anything to stop her, watched out of the edge of her eyes.

'Yes, you do keep it clean. Oh well, that doesn't matter. I was just curious anyway.' Flicking her finger in a downwards motion, Dianna's mental force gently shut the lid on the laptop as Ruviera stared at it in disbelief.

'The question is, what to do now? My car's destroyed in that crash you found me at, I'm probably dead, and I've been brainwashed into being your sexually-bonded slave for life. What family I had left will think I'm dead, and that's if they still care. I'm young, alone, and blessed with this little gift of mine.' She locked eyes with Ruviera, and this time, when the smile creased her soft red lips again, it was tinged with venom.

'Besides,' she whispered, stepping right up to Ruviera's body so that their breasts touched and she could gaze directly down into Ruviera's eyes, 'I'm a horny little girl, and as I said, that was one breathtaking orgasm.'

The creak of the hinge gave her away. Turning, Dianna's loose orange locks flicked up so that a few landed on Ruviera's frozen face, Dianna's eyes locked on the door. Stepping back a step to reveal Ruviera behind her, her eyes glinted in the darkness. Unseen to the girl at the door, Dianna's arm still rested lightly against Ruviera's frozen, bare shoulder.

'Taira,' she spoke through Ruviera's mouth. 'Come in, girl.' Having been bent there, trying to watch the goings-on inside without making herself known, Taira now abandoned her attempt at covert surveillance and swung the door open, her mind instantly and unthinkingly obeying her Mistress's voice. She entered and walked towards her Mistress, only noticing very late in doing so that Ruviera hadn't moved at all to touch her or direct her to a job. She also noticed that the new girl wasn't in the chair, but standing beside Ruviera, and although she was naked, she didn't seem to be under Mistress's control.

'Aah, one of the slaves.' Dianna said, that innocent, calm voice back again. Taira. My god- can I just, I'm sorry you are beautiful, girl. Honestly, naturally gorgeous.' Dianna sounded for the entire world like a teenage girl talking up a best friend psyching herself to talk to a cute boy from school, and less like a woman who had an unnatural mental control over a hypnotic slaver. 'That length on blondes is to die for. C'mere,' she said, beckoning Taira closer from where she'd automatically taken a knee in front of Ruviera. When she did nothing more than stare at her, Dianna rolled her eyes to the heaven where she stood and leaned her weight more into her good leg, letting her other kick out a little. 'Omg, girl.' She moaned, and, Flicking a finger at Ruviera, Dianna had Taira's Mistress say 'Obey her.' Instantly jumping to action, Taira stood and went to Dianna, who reached a hand out familiarly to touch Taira's face. The second she came into contact with her hand, Taira's eyes glazed and she went limp, dropping to her knees before the redhead.

'See,' Dianna said to the immobile Ruviera. 'I can do it too.' Lightly placing her hand on the top of Taira's blonde head, Taira stood up without a spoken order. She looked up at Dianna, smiled a cute, girlish grin, and gave her a quick hug. 'I considered having her eat me out, but I'll be honest, I'm kinda tired right now. And besides,' she threw a look at Ruviera, 'I have some other friends to meet.'

Ruviera felt that sinking sensation in her heart again as she heard, and felt, her own mouth opening. The names of Nathan, Emily and Carla exited it, and - curses ­- like the good, obedient little slaves they were, the three were at the door within moments of her call.

'Come in, girls - and boy,' Ruviera said to them, except it was Diana who spoke - or perhaps they both did, Ruviera was beginning to struggle to tell the difference by now. 'Come and meet your new best friend.'

TBC

12