Goblin Stud-ies

Story Info
Crashing a goblin maid's party has unforeseen consequences.
3.1k words
4.6
34.2k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
813 Followers

Under the harsh glare of a desk lamp, Gregory Tills ground the heels of his palms into his eyes. The words of the textbook ran before him in numbing circles. Augury was a difficult course to begin with, but he'd had potential in it, which was why he was taking this course at Lovain University. But no amount of potential could help you if you didn't know what the signs meant. He had no intention of ending up just another soothsayer spouting cryptic nonsense to bored villagers. He had ambition.

But ambition took study.

Study took peace.

Quiet.

It didn't take the goblin sorority having a party all hours of the night outside his window!

The music was blaring. That strange, pulsing sound with a heavy bass that thumped the walls like a personalized earthquake. He'd complained to the dorm manager, but she'd just laughed it off.

"Goblins are just... energetic! Especially on the Fourteenth."

"But I have a test!"

"Think of it as practice," she'd said.

He had.

It had not helped.

He grabbed the book, focusing intently on the words, brow wrinkled intently as he studied it. Let's see. The sign of a crown meant royalty. But if crossed with a sword that meant death would come for a king. But if again crossed with a lamb that meant...

Nothing.

Where was he?

"Fuck!" he cried, at last throwing down the book. Enough of this. He was going to end this one way or another.

His chair squeaked as he rose sharply to his feet. Dressed in only his night robe, he opened the door and marched around the corner and down the stairs, making his way purposefully across the lawn.

Goblins rarely lived on campus. Usually they kept to their own sororities, much as the witches did. Sometimes the two cohabited, but rarely. Goblins preferred to keep to their own, although were more than willing to invite others over to party. They said nothing tasted as good as goblin ale. Greg didn't know if that was true. He'd never tried the stuff. But it had to be, judging by the way the sorority fairly burst with light, life, laughter and music. Every window was lit up and around the front were sprawled bottles and strung up lights. Greg marched up to the door and hammered a fist against it to be heard over the music blaring from within.

The door swung open at last and Greg had to check himself at the sight of her.

She was like most goblins. Short, only coming up to his stomach, but she made up for the lack of height with an abundance of curves. Amply displayed as she was only wearing a short skirt and a crop top that hugged her plush, big breasts tightly. Her hair was a dishevelled mess of black and her smile both beautiful and easy.

"Heeeey pretty boy," she giggled. "How you doing?"

Greg flushed hotly in both annoyance and embarrassment. "Not well!" he barked. He gestured angrily towards the dorm. "I'm trying to study! And your... your... activities are deafening!"

"Aw, that's a problem!"

"Yes, it is!"

"Uh huh. Pretty boys like you shouldn't have to study. You can get by totally on your looks!"

For a moment Greg was too flabbergasted to speak. "I... you... what!"

"Oh yeah!" she giggled, her breasts bouncing in her shirt. "You're such a cutie! I bet you'd make a girl a wonderful house husband. Pretty boys shouldn't waste their silly brains trying to learn. They just have to be the bestest boys ever and do whatever their wife says."

Greg felt his flush deepen. Of course, he'd heard of goblin's opinions on men, but for the buxom slut to talk that way to him it was... it...

"L-look!" he snapped. "Will you just... just keep it down! I can't think!"

The goblin gasped. "Oh! That is a problem. Well, you'd better come in, then."

"What!"

But before he knew it the giggling short stack had grabbed his hand and pulled him inside the sorority. He staggered in and the door slammed shut behind him, and Greg found himself in the belly of the beast, so to speak.

More lights were strung within, blinking with kaleidoscopic hues. People were sprawled everywhere. Laughter and noise and the chatter of conversation filled every room. No matter where he looked, he seemed to find a goblin wrapped in the embrace of a woman or a man or another goblin, sloppily kissing or stroking each other in adoring affection.

"This way!" his guide giggled, tugging him down a hall.

"W-wait! I'm not here to party!" he objected, even as he followed her tugging hand.

"Of course not, silly! Gosh, you boys are really so dumb! But we can't just end a Fourteenth celebration! Momma Hobb needs her festivities. We'd have to talk to the den mother first."

"We would?" Greg said.

"Sure! But she's busy, so let's get comfortable until she's free!"

With that she spun about and gave him a push. Greg pinwheeled his arms and fell into the plush cushions of a truly massive, soft couch. The sort of softness that can only be achieved by copious amounts of use.

No sooner had he landed the goblin had bounced into the seat beside him, beaming delightedly at his confused expression.

"The name's Abbie," she said, shaking his hand.

"Uh, Greg," he said. "Look, is this going to take long? I have my studies to return to."

"Oooh, what studies?"

"Augury."

"Wow! That's a tough subject for such a silly boy. I'm here getting my degree in chemistry with a minor in massage therapy!"

"Uh huh," Greg said, shifting away from her. She was awfully close. And, it had to be said, quite pretty. Now that his anger was somewhat deflated, he noticed more details about her. Like her sole hoop earring. The way here eyes shone. The way her big, emerald breasts strained her top. Greg felt increasingly nervous. He'd come here intending to bring down the wrath of the gods and end the party, but now he was sitting on a couch beside a lime-green bombshell of a beauty as she inched nearer and nearer.

"You do look stressed," she said, stroking his leg.

"Um, yes. How ah... how long will the den mother be?"

"Oh, who knows!" Abbie said. "She's always sooooo busy on the Fourteenth. Augury is such an interesting subject. Not as interesting as chemistry, of course. I use it to make my own lipstick. Do you like it?"

Greg found himself staring at those luscious red lips. How they glistened, plump, begging to be kissed.

"Oh, ah. It's... very nice."

"Aw, that's so sweet of you! Want to get a closer look?" she asked.

He realized she was right next to him. He'd reached the corner of the couch. "I um... that is..."

She smiled, leaned in, and planted a warm kiss on his lips.

Greg's world spun. Fireworks boomed in his brain. A shiver of pure pleasure raced up from his toes, through every nerve before finding a home in his groin. He gasped as she broke the kiss, tingling all over.

"Was it good?" she asked.

"Um... W-wow," he gasped.

She giggled. "What a silly boy. Cat got your tongue?"

"Um, ah. No. That is... um..."

"You must have been kissed before. I bet girls are all over such a cutie. So eager to make such a pretty boy their handsome husband."

"I um... I don't um, have that much time for... for dating. So busy ah... s-studying..."

He was getting flustered. Why was he getting flustered? He should be mad. Furious! He was losing valuable study time. Hours being wasted. Wasted on the couch with Abbie. Pretty Abbie with her crop top that showed the deep valley of her emerald breasts. Abbie with the softest lips and shining eyes.

"Oooh, that's no good! Don't you know all work and no play makes a dull boy?"

"Um, my subject is... is very c-complicated..."

"That's right! You can tell the future, right?"

"Um, something like that. It's... it's complicated..."

"Can't be too complicated if such a silly boy can do it. Can you show me now?"

"Um... that is... I'm not in... in the right state..."

"Oh of course!" Abbie giggled. "You need to be relaxed, don't you?"

It was the way she said that word. The way she drew out 'Relaxed' that made Greg even further aware of the tingling in his boxers. Aware of how frail the night robe he was wearing was. It didn't seem so thin when he first left the dorm, but now, here, in the thumping heart of the goblin sorority, he felt more exposed than ever before.

"Um, y-yes. Relaxed. Have to be relaxed..."

"Oh, well! I can totally help with that," Abbie cried, beaming. "Remember? I'm minoring in massage. Here. Let's get you all nice and relaxed..."

"I... I'm not so s-sure..." he said.

"Nonsense. I'm sure you'll love it. Now, just lie down."

Why was he listening to her? Why was he letting her push him down onto his stomach, tease down the night robe to reveal his back? He wasn't sure. He wasn't sure about anything anymore. The beat of the music. The flash of the lights. The sounds of gasps and moans and giggles coming from all over the house stirred his mind to mush as Abbie climbed onto his back, her weight straddling him. He jumped as he felt her on the small of his back, a warm spot that could only be the goblin's pussy teasing against his skin.

"Um... maybe I should..."

"Should just relax?" she said, giggling as she popped something open behind him. "What a good idea."

"N-no. I mean ooooooh," he groaned as he felt her hands move against his skin, spreading something warm and thick across his back.

"Mmm. Like that? It's my own special recipe. I'm gonna make a fortune one day with this! It's just the thing to get a silly man all melty with happiness."

"O-oh," Greg breathed. "I um... I see..."

He found himself slowly relaxing under her soothing touches. How they unknotted his muscles. Eased the tension from him. He blinked slowly, his eyelids heavy. His mind fuzzy as all the tightness was teased from him by Abbie's oh so clever fingers.

"See? Isn't that good? Being nice and relaxed. Nice and dumb and easy?"

"Mmmm," Greg moaned.

"Such a good boy. Isn't it so much better to just let those thoughts fly away? Just flutter from your silly little brain? It's what the Fourteenth is all about. A holiday for pretty boys to just let their goblin wives spoil them rotten. It's so much fun playing with silly boys. Silly, brainless, bimbo boys. They just can't help but relax. Can't help but give in. Can't help but let their silly heads just empty out of everything and wait to be filled in again."

Greg's eyelids were drooping. He could only hum in agreement, barely listening. Just relaxing. Relaxing to her touch. To her stroking hands. To the music that thumped through him like a physical force, his skin so warm and sensitive and tingling. He wondered why he'd had a problem with being called a dumb boy by the goblin? It was such a small thing, after all. And this was so relaxing. So easy. So... so...

"Mmm. Are you feeling nice and relaxed, Greg?"

"Yesssss," he slurred.

"Nice and easy?"

"Uh huh..."

"Nice and silly and dumb. And you know why you were so stressed?"

"Hmm?"

"Because you've been trying to think, silly! Good boys don't need to think. That's why they just have to get married to the prettiest goblin around. She does all the thinking for him! All he needs to do is be her happy little house husband, always ready to fuck her and fill her full of daughters! Doesn't that sound nice?"

It did sound nice. Which seemed odd, because it hadn't sounded quite so nice before. But that was before Abbie got her hands on him. Those soothing, warm hands. Teasing along his sides. Making him gasp and moan. His boxers tenting, his cock squeezed between the cushions of the couch.

"And I love boys who think they're smart," Abbie crooned, and Greg moaned as he felt her lean against him, press her big, soft breasts against his warm back. Hadn't there been a top there? He felt like she'd been wearing a top. But he also felt a pair of firm, black nipples pressing into him like nubby, teasing buds. "You know why?"

"Mmm..."

"Because it's so much fun showing them what big, dumb bimbos they really are."

"Ah...ah..." Greg moaned, his hips shyly moving, rubbing his cock between the cushions of the couch, his mind a molten mess of pure pleasure. Aching delight.

"You know," Abbie giggled. "I'm something of an augur too!"

"O-oh?"

"Yep! In fact, I bet I can tell your future right here. It's called Male Rodding. Veeeeery unique technique. Only goblins know it. Wanna see?"

He did want to see. Greg had always prided himself on knowing all the means of divination, but he'd never heard of Male Rodding. "Uh huh," he panted softly.

"What a good boy! Here. First, we need to sit you back up."

Greg felt a flush growing, realizing immediately what sitting up would reveal, but he was unable to do anything but what she said. It just... it felt so good to let Abbie take command. To ease him back into the couch, panting, his cock jutting out of his lap, twitching.

The goblin's eyes blazed with amusement and excitement. She giggled, reaching forward, teasingly wrapping her fingers around his manhood. "Mmm. Perfect. See, first thing we do is we find a nice, horny man, and we touch his cock like this. Stroke his silly little bimbo shaft like... so..."

"Oooooh," Greg moaned as her fingers ran up and down his sensitive shaft, teasing the head, with a lazy swirl before wandering back down, making him quiver with arousal.

"Because today is a very special day," Abbie crooned as she stroked him, sliding up close to him, her big green breasts pressed against his side. So soft. So warm. "It's the Fourteenth, and Momma Hobb has given her daughters a very special gift. The gift to tell a man's future just by stroking his cock. Mmm. And you have quite a future."

"Ah... Ah..." Greg panted, his cock twitching in her delicate fingers as she continued to stroke him.

"Oh yes!" she giggled, eyes flashing with delight. "You've got such a big future ahead of you. Not at all like you thought it would be. Nope! I can see it clearly. You don't need a degree in augury or any of that stuff. Oh no. Because your future is gonna be so much better! It's gonna involve you being just the handsomest bimbo husband for a pretty goblin girl."

"I... ah... but... um..."

"Shhh. Don't do something silly like thinking. My predictions are never wrong. In fact," Abbie said, leaning in closer, those soft, red lips shining. "I can see that you're going to meet your new wife this very night. And she's going to just spoil you silly. Because she loves having a silly, handsome, brainless bimbo of a husband. A husband just has to be a good boy and cum for her. Get her all nice and pregnant and think with his silly bimbo cock. Doesn't he?"

"Mnnnnn," Greg moaned, trying to find the words to argue, and unable. There was just something so right about what she was saying. So perfect. So wonderful. He felt so warm and fuzzy and easy and soft. He looked at her desperately, begging her to explain more.

Abbie tittered. "Mmm. And I can see something else," she crooned, moving over him, straddling his lap, her compact green body dangling over his throbbing cock, her pussy fairly dripping on his twitching shaft. Her big, plump, green breasts so full. So big. So amazing and perfect. "I see that the goblin who takes your silly bimbo cock is going to be your wife. Wow! Imagine that. Want to test if the prophecy is true?"

"Ah... um... I um... y-yes... P-please... please..."

She giggled. "Good boy."

And sheathed him to the root in a single lazy motion.

Greg's head rolled back. His eyes fluttered. His moan shuddered up from his chest and escaped his panting lips. He clutched the couch as he felt the tightness of his orgasm rearing up before him.

"OOoooh!" Abbie moaned, her hips moving, rocking her, fucking her atop his twitching cock. "Yessss! What a goooood boy. What a good bimbo! Oh gosh. Oh yes!"

"Nnnnn!" Greg moaned, his head spinning, his breath panting. His hips twitching as he thrust frantically into the tight vise that was Abbie's pussy. He was practically drooling with pleasure, his mind drowned in pleasure. In love. In good, obedient, happiness.

"Yesss!" Abbie moaned, feeling him give in beneath her. Surrender to her. "That's it. Ooooh! Cum. Cum in me. Breed me, stud! Make me your wife. Fill me up with your dumb cum! Oh fuck. Yes. Yes! Cum for me. Cum!"

"Yesssss!" Greg wailed, shuddering as the last of his resistance broke, swept aside by his desperate need. He cried out as he came, his cock twitching in the hot vice of his wife's tight pussy. Moaning in delight as he came and came, stronger than he'd ever know. Better than ever before.

"Ohhhhhh!" Abbie moaned, shuddering as she joined him in ecstasy. "Yes! Yes! Cum in me! Breed me stud! Oh fuck yes. Yes! Good boy. Goooood boooooy!"

Greg was lost. His mind awhirl. His hips bucked weakly as he came again and again within her. Every pulse sweeter than the last.

Abbie leaned forward and kissed him, hard, and straight on the lips. He drowned in that kiss. Her big green breasts mashed against his chest as he moaned, still so hard, and her hips still working. Fucking him into the couch.

She broke the kiss, giggling and petting his chest. "Mmm. What a wonderful husband I found. This is the best Fourteenth ever!"

Greg couldn't answer. Only moan in blessed bliss. And to think! An hour earlier, he'd been worried about a test. What a waste of time. Husbands didn't need to study. Didn't need a degree. They just had to be the best bimbos for their wife. A handsome good boy who'd bake and clean and do just whatever she wanted. Like cum again and again and again.

Greg smile blissfully as Abbie giggled and buried his face in her big, soft, emerald tits, at once given a dozen kisses from her adoring new husband. Already she could picture their future, and she didn't need to read any entrails to know what it would be.


jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
813 Followers