All Comments on 'A Miracle At Christmas'

by Nephylim

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Beautiful! Was hooked from the very first sentence. Would love a sequel or something. :) You are truly an amazing writer! I almost cried when I thought that Eden was going to lose Summer for good, and then I did cry when Summer woke up! Hahaha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Beautiful story, It left me in tears.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Oh my god!

That was wonderful! I caught the name from the other site, and man, am I glad you posted this here!

What a beautiful theme: Hope.

~M

Happycat101Happycat101over 12 years ago
B'awwwwwwwwww

Why u make me cry? T.T

This so lovely !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

That was a very good story and I would love to read more from you:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome...

it brought tears to my eyes, like others have said. Very beautiful, simple and just what you want at Christmas!

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
Excellent first story

Loyalty, faithfulness and refusing to give up. Powerful, beautiful story.

merriquissemerriquisseover 12 years ago
Absolutely Astonishing!!!!!

That was just amazing from start to finish. Beautifully written, and well thought. You have such an eloquence about your writing; elegant and grace that you rarely see anymore. I truly hope you continue writing as I have become an instant fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
beautiful

beautiful story, i loved it

canndcanndover 12 years ago

I loved the story. That was very beautiful. The only thing I would have liked would be if you introduced their relationship/history in the beginning b/c it wasn't clear if they were a couple or just friends. Aside from that it was really done perfectly. I enjoyed it alot. A story of hope for the holidays.

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Loved it!!

Very sweet love story, and miracles do happen:)

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago

I have to agree it was a beautiful story, well written and such devotion if we could only be so lucky!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I still believe in miracles...

Like your story with Luke and Chris, you have a marvelous way of communicating the depth and purity of genuine unconditional love. I was touched and teary at another wonderful telling of love that doesn't give up and always hopes, always believes, always perseveres... love never ends!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Always

Your stories are all so amazing! I have cried at every one of them whether in sadness or joy. Please, please, PLEASE write more!

BlackRockShooterBlackRockShooterover 11 years ago
i feel better.

Ah yes, a good happy end.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 11 years ago
Let the spirits be with You too

I don't know where you Devine your material but have witnessed a similar situation occurring with Joan, a woman who worked for me many years ago. I would never expect to read of such a loving situation on this site but your words bring back good memories of Real Life relationships. You have The Power.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it

This story is very emotional & nice :'(

Lily_of_the_ValleyLily_of_the_Valleyalmost 11 years ago

I love that you write about LOVE.

jigglipuffjigglipuffover 10 years ago
Loved it!

A very nice story! I love it!

Bird_Man_RNBird_Man_RNover 10 years ago
Loved it!!

Thank you for this story. It was beautiful and I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW!

I loved it. Beautiful ending! There was a lot of love. Thank you!

Your Friend,

Darryl

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very

repetitive

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful story. Just simply beautiful. Author, I thank you.

slu_tslu_tabout 8 years ago
Bridegroom

That was beautiful. It reminded me of Tom Bridegroom and Shane Crone's love.

wingedchaoswingedchaosabout 6 years ago
Thank you!

What a wonderful story! You are a wonderful writer with such a knack for the impossible, yet believable! Well worth the reading! To the world on here, try it..you'll love it!

Starrynight22Starrynight22about 5 years ago
Fantastic

Wow. This was a great story. Even though I knew where it was going, it was a lovely delivery.

Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 Star story

Amazing story full of love and trust, something very rare in these troubled times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous