A misplaced needle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold on a second, let me," said Luke as he bent to remove his jeans and then without thinking his boxers. He had followed such commands from Stacy often enough to just fall into a rhythm. Only after they had come off did it click for Luke that Mi-sun was now kneeling with her head about penis height and a foot away. She was fixated upon it with her mouth open. Her left hand moved to the inner part of Luke's leg just above his knee and she looked up with her deep brown eyes and gazed into Luke's.

Both Luke and Mi-sun turned to look as Yui broke the awkward pause by bounding into the room with a bowl of hot water, some cloth and whatever instruments Mi-sun had requested. On seeing Luke's state of undress, she too paused momentarily until she received further orders from Mi-sun. She dropped to her knees in front of Luke's left leg and so her head was also delicately positioned near his groin. This was becoming too much for Luke and blood started to flow to his penis. Mi-sun now turned her attention to the embedded needle. She manoeuvred Luke's right leg so his knee turned outward exposing better his inner thigh. Saying something in Japanese, Yui turned on the torch on her cellphone and shone it on Luke's leg. She also, with her left hand, reached up to lift Luke's balls out of the way, all the while staring at where Mi-sun was prodding. Luke was not sure that instruction had come from Mi-sun, especially when she started to give his balls light little squeezes. Mindful of these ministrations and of the peculiar circumstances Luke's cock had now worked itself into its full 7' stature and was standing straight out from his body obscuring the top of Mi-sun's head. Luke waited unmoving as Mi-sun concentrated, schussing the occasional commentary from Yui.

After a few minutes, Mi-sun managed to extract the broken needle using a pair of tweezers. But when she turned to look up in triumph she essentially head-butted Luke's erect penis. It was a surprise which brought back into focus where she was. Her immediate task, the one she had blocked all else out to concentrate on, had been completed. Now she was staring at Luke's full manhood and at Yui's hand which was now softly stroking that shaft backwards and forwards. It looked so big. Her gaze turned to Luke who was looking down at her. Those blue eyes she had spent so long looking into while he talked about his passions. So alive. Discombobulated, all she managed to do was to hold up the needle and say: "it is from Yui's hormone injections. I am sorry that we were careless." And with the excitement of seeing Luke again, the perfectness of day, the hope for a perfect meal, the shock of seeing Luke injured, and finally having him so close was too much, Mi-sun started to cry.

Luke was not sure what to do. He placed a comforting land on Mi-sun's head but was, yet again, confused: "hormones?"

With that, Yui stopped stroking Luke's cock, stood up, undid her kimono so it fell to the floor and then dropped her panties. A hard cock sprang into view, hairless, pointing directly into the air. It was about four inches, with two small balls drawn tight to its base. It was beautiful, but soon lost to Luke's sight again as she dropped to her knees put her left hand on Luke's butt and started stroking his cock again with her right hand. Yui looked directly at Mi-sun. Luke followed Yui's gaze and became attentive again to Mi-sun's little sobs. In an effort to provide comfort, Luke pulled Mi-sun's head so that it rested on his leg. This, of course, now meant that she was only inches from his cock.

Yui, when she saw this, looked up at Luke with a massive smile and turned his hard cock to her mouth. 2', 4', 5', she could not take it all just yet, she was out of practice after all. But the memory of hard cock and a big one at that came flooding back to her. She licked along his head and managed to taste some of his pre-cum. She stroked his shaft and moved to suck his balls. In doing so, she looked into the eyes of her shy and inexperienced lover Mi-sun. They had met two years ago at an art installation in Kumamoto. It had taken a while to work on Mi-sun's defences, partly because of her conservative upbringing, partly because she remained in love with a man. But Yui was patient and their relationship had blossomed. Here Yui was sucking on the cock of the man Mi-sun loved. It was selfish of her.

Luke, marvelled at Yui's oral skills, and watched as she turned his cock towards Mi-sun. Mi-sun had since stopped crying but she appeared stunned, so Luke gently manoeuvred her head out from his body to meet his penis, applying a little force so Mi-sun would open her mouth. She had, of course, sucked on Yui's girl-cock, but this was something different. This one was large, hot, full of veins, angry—and it was Luke's. It was not until it hit the back of her through and she gagged did she come back to her senses. Luke immediately asked if she was OK. She just nodded and started stroking his cock with her left hand to regulate how deep it went. Yui was rubbing Mi-sun's back with her right hand and caressing Luke's balls with her left. Looking intently at Mi-sun, Yui he gave her a small peak on the cheek. Mi-sun removed Luke's cock from her mouth for a moment to give Yui a proper kiss. Yui then got up and left the room. Luke watched her tight and smooth butt and shapely back as she left. As stopped as she turned the corner, showing Luke a profile of her small but sufficient breast and extended nipple, then with a wink and a small shake of her butt she rounded the corner.

Luke turned his attention back to Mi-sun and the need for her to stop because if she kept going he was going to end far too soon. He bent down to pick Mi-sun up. She was still wearing the apron that she had cooked in. Luke swept back a few strands of hair that had fallen across her face, and bent to kiss her. This was a kiss with 8 years of pent up tension behind it. It was the pose they should have taken when Luke turned to get on the plane.

"I'm so sorry with what we didn't say or do when I was in Korea. I am sorry the pain I caused you when I left. I am sorry that I abandoned you. I tried to treat you honourably."

Mi-sun just looked up at him. Held his face in two hands and gave him a light kiss on the lips. She then undid her apron, removed her blouse and shorts, and stood there before him in her white lace bra and panties. She had purchased these especially because Luke had purchased a pair for Stacy when he was in Korea and she in America and had left his computer open with the order. She originally had wondered, hoped, if there was some hidden message in that from Luke, but it was just his absentmindedness. Luke put his arms around her and under her bra. She had small breasts about which she was self-conscious, but her nipples were dark brown and when erect stood a good 3/4'. Luke bent down to suckle her and she cradled his head in her arms. Luke picked her up and laid her down on the bed. After a kiss in which they stared into each other's eyes, Luke started moving down her body, planting small kisses along the way, until he reached her panties. She lifted her butt off the bed and Luke slowly slid them down her legs.

Luke took a moment to step back and savour Mi-sun. She was everything that he had spent so many intimate moments imagining. Perfectly proportioned, his eyes traced the curve of her legs all the way to her pussy. She had retained the triangle of public hair above her pussy, but the lips themselves were smooth. The labia were engorged with blood and had flowered to give a hit at the pinkness that lay within. Luke was drawn to this and the sheen of wetness that stood at her opening. Lying on his belly, Luke lifted Mi-sun's legs to expose he innermost secrets and once exposed he moved to lick her clitoris and then down to her vagina entrance eager to taste her wetness and revel in her sent. He sucked on his first two fingers to give them a bit of lubrication and then pushed them up and into her vagina, finding that rough patch of her g-spot. After a few minutes of this Luke felt two hands on the side of his head pulling him again up Mi-sun's body. She kissed him, looked him in the eye and whispered: "You treated your wife honourably, but me, I needed more."

With that Mi-Sun pushed Luke's cock down, letting it traverse over her erect clitoris and align with the warm entrance to her vagina.

Luke took the hint and slowly pushed himself as deep as he could into Mi-sun. Whether it had been the years of tension, whether Luke and Mi-sun had some mystical connection, whatever it was, this was a moment of connection that Luke had never previously felt. Luke and Mi-sun's bodies moved together. She wrapped her legs around him, and held his head close to hers. She enveloped him and moaned with every healing thrust. It was too much. He filled her up, both with the size of his manhood, and with the size of his spirit. The size of who he was teaching and guiding her those years ago. The size of his bringing her into womanhood and giving her a bigger vision of the world than her parents had been able to. With that she orgasmed. Her body went ridged. Her head forced itself back as her chest forced itself out. She grabbed Luke's strong arms as he continued to thrust seeking his own completion.

"Did you miss me?" asked Yui as she flopped on the bed. "I was watching and saw Mi-sun tapping out, which means it's my turn."

Luke, who had stopped mid-thrust, looked at Yui and then back Mi-sun. In her post-orgasm bliss, Mi-sun could only smile: "You heard the lady. You have work to do." Mi-sun pushed herself out from under Luke so that she was sitting up with her back against the bed head, and Luke rose to his knees looking over at Yui. She was lying on her back with her arms wide spread waiting for a hug. Luke obliged, and their lips met. As they kissed Luke felt Yui rubbing her girl-cock up against his. He looked down and felt pressure on his head pushing him down.

"Never neglect foreplay, and my clitoris is begging to be played with," grinned Yui.

Luke obliged. He moved down Yui's body, appreciating her breasts and her tummy and finally her girl-cock. He stroked the dainty clit using two fingers and the thumb of his right hand while he massaged her balls with his left. Pre-cum appeared at the head and Luke made a big show of licking it off, allowing it to become a big thread as he lifted his tongue up. Luke looked across at Mi-sun who was watching and unconsciously using two fingers in a circulation pattern around her clitoris. It was the first time that Luke had had a cock of any sort apart from his own in his hands, and certainly never such a lovely girl-cock. Luke drew it into his mouth, careful not to use his teeth but to engage his tongue. Yui began thrusting into his mouth and pushing Luke's head down until he was taking all the Yui's cock.

"I took the opportunity to clean myself when you two needed some alone time, so don't forget to give my pussy some attention," said Yui. Luke returned to stroking Yui's clit with his left hand while he lifted her left leg with his right hand. Her pussy was exposed, hairless like the rest of her body and dark chocolate brown. Luke now used both his hands to push her buttocks up and apart. He spat on her pussy and then tonged it. He wanted it and went to finger it.

"Use this," said Yui, who threw him a bottle of lube. Luke stood up, walked around the bed to where Mi-sun was. He bent down to give her a kiss and grabbed a pillow. Returning to the foot of the bed, he lifted Yui's legs up and her butt off the bed and propped her up using the pillow. He put lube on his right index finger and inserted it in her while he returned to stroking her girl-cock with his left hand.

"Now two," said Yui. So two it was, stretching her sphincter muscle.

"Luke." He looked up at the sound of his name. "You made love to Mi-sun; You need to fuck me. But you can't cum in me. Mi-sun has waited all these years for your seed. It belongs to her."

Luke withdrew his fingers, stood at the end of the bed, pulling Yui to himself. Lifting her legs by her ankles he held her up. Mi-sun moved down the bed and straddled Yui, placing her pussy over her face and took hold of Yui's ankles. Luke gave Mi-sun a quick kiss, before lubing his cock and pushing it slowly past Yui's sphincter. He began to trust, slowly at first, but the pressure in his balls had been building and he was aching for release. Mi-sun began to stroke Yui's girl-cock in union with Luke's thrusting while Yui licked Mi-sun's clit. Luke's trusts were becoming more urgent and forceful as be penetrated Yui's warm hole. Something had to give, and it was Yui. The first splash of cum hit Mi-sun's breasts, the rest rained over her torso. This was too much for Luke. He was too close. "I'm going to cum real soon."

Mi-sun lifted her right leg from beside Yui's head scooted down Yui's body, and then threw her left leg over Yui's torso. She was now doggie style in front of Luke with her pussy inches away from Yui's. Looking backwards toward Luke, she gave the final command: "Cum in me Luke." Luke withdrew from Yui's pussy and entered Mi-sun's. There was the connection again. Luke's thrusts were in sync with a wave that had overcome him. For the second time that evening he let out a roar as his seed flowed home. He kept thrusting as long as he remained hard, then he walked to the right side of the bed and lay down, watching Yui and Mi-sun extricate themselves. Mi-sun crawled up to Luke's right-hand side, kissed him and rested her head on his chest allowing her arm to drape across his chest. Luke cuddled her, resting his hand on her thigh.

Yui delegated herself responsible for clean-up, by which she meant crawling to Luke's soft cock and licking it clean of his cum and Mi-sun's juices. She was certainly through, so much so that Luke was back to full attention, at which point she patted his cock and said: "now for desert." Moving back to Mi-sun, she rolled Mi-sun onto her back and spread her knees. "Hmmm, creampie," and with that she licked Mi-sun until she reached another orgasm.

Moving back to the head of the bed, she knelt with her hard girl cock pointed at Luke's lips. "It is time for this hard-working cleaner to get her reward." Luke parted his lips and Mi-sun used her right hand to caress Yui's balls. It did not take long. Yui fucked Luke's mouth, holding the back of his head while thrusting into him. She did not give any warning, just held his head tightly in place as she gave him her seed. Then, like Mi-sun, she lay on Luke's chest and was asleep. It had been and eventful and emotionally draining day.

Luke looked at Yui and then at Mi-sun who moved up to give him a kiss. The consequences of this would have to wait for tomorrow, he thought as Mi-sun drew the covers over them. Mi-sun remained awake for a long time afterwards as the other two slept. Her head moved with the rise and fall of Luke's chest as he breathed, and she wondered how much they might do in the next few days before Luke had to leave her again.


12