A Missed Connection

Story Info
I miss (& find) a connection in, of all places, Devizes.
2.9k words
4.39
1.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
240 Followers

Five years ago, I was 25 and on a solo backpacking tour around Britain. I had seen Stonehenge and now wanted to see Avebury, which is older and much bigger. I also wanted to see the West Kennet Long Barrow and Silbury Hill. I had pre-booked the hotel in Avebury, because there is only one hotel there.

I planned to have a breakfast and then explore the area for a full day.

TRAFFIC DELAY

To get to Avebury, I had to catch a bus to Devizes and then another bus to Avebury. But my plans were thrown out of the window due to a road traffic accident which meant that I arrived after the Avebury bus was due to depart. If I didn't get the Avebury bus I would lose the full cost of my booking because I would be considered a "no show".

The alternatives were to take a taxi or find a place to stay in Devizes. I was already low on funds and paying £50 for a taxi would be a criminal waste of money.

An old man, perhaps even in his 50s, sat on a bench and watched as people dispersed. I was left alone at the bus stop, hoping that the Avebury bus was also delayed, with my rucksac and daysack on the floor.

It became obvious that I had missed the bus. The old man still sat there watching me.

He came over and asked me "Did you want the last bus to Avebury?"

I replied "Yes. But I assume that it left already."

HIS OFFER

He replied "I'm afraid so. And don't even think about finding accommodation here. It's canal boat week. All the hotels are full as are the Bed and Breakfast places. But I can offer you a place to stay for the night."

I didn't think he was being kind. He sat there hoping to pick up a stranded stranger. But beggars can't be choosers. I didn't want to look a gift horse in the mouth.

The old man said "If I had a 2 bed flat I would have rented out the spare room. But I only have one bed. We can share it or you can sleep on the floor."

This confirmed it. He was there hoping to pick up a stranger. I suspected that he wanted be to accept the former option of sharing his bed.

I AM GAY

The old man said "Full disclosure. I am gay. If that offends you then I understand if you don't want to stay with me."

I didn't want to miss out on the only accommodation available. It was kind of sweet that the old man was upfront about being gay. I had nothing to lose by accepting his offer.

I said "I have had a few gay relationships but I am mainly heterosexual. I have a girlfriend back in Newcastle."

This was a fib. I only had been with one man and then only for one night. Like the poet wrote

"I ain't no rookie

At male-male nookie

Fucking once before.

I'm no male whore"

THE AGREEMENT

He said "I won't charge you anything. We can have a fish supper. I will make you a good breakfast breakfast and then you can get the first bus to Avebury."

I replied "That is very kind. My name is Brian, What's yours?"

He replied "I am William."

I picked up the daysack and the rucksack and we went to his flat.

HIS FLAT

The lounge/diner and bedroom had photos of the old man in his younger days with another man. They were artistically posed and both were naked. But you couldn't see all of William because he was partly hidden by the other man.

I said "You both had good bodies. Who is the other man?"

WILLIAM'S HUSBAND'S DEATH

William said "He was my husband but he died 3 years ago. He tried to cross a road and didn't notice the car. The one consolation was that it was over quickly. I had to attend the inquest into the death. Across the court room I saw the car driver who killed him.

I asked "What did you do?"

I told the car driver "Don't blame yourself. You didn't have a chance to avoid him."

William was nearly in tears. I didn't know what to do. The old man struggled to continue his discourse.

He explained "The car driver feared the inquest would determine it was an unlawful killing. Instead it gave a verdict of accidental death."

I said "I am so sorry for your loss. You look like you loved him in that photograph."

William replied "I did, and still do, love him."

LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING

He then changed the topic and said "But life is for the living. I try to find some form of happiness every day. That is why I made the offer to you. It gave you happiness and it gave me company for the night. I miss having Paul around. It is good that you are bisexual. It makes life easier when a man is comfortable with another man. Heterosexuals can be very uptight when they see the photos of Paul and I naked and in love. I was glad that you just looked at the photo as artistic, appreciating Paul's lovely naked body.

I said "and your body is beautiful as well."

A little compliment is always well received. And William smiled. We both looked at the picture. I didn't have the confidence to say that Paul was well endowed, but I couldn't help looking at it.

I said "You both could have been nude models."

FRESHEN UP

He said "Do you want to freshen up? You do smell a bit. If you have any dirty clothes, I can wash your clothes and dry them. I have a kaftan for you to wear. No need for false modesty. We are both men of the world. You can take off those dirty clothes you are wearing. Don't bother going to the bathroom to change. You can take them off here and now."

I know he wanted to see me naked. I took off my tee shirt and my trousers and my socks and underpants. They were dirty and it would save me going into a launderette. Besides it was a novelty undressing in front of an old man.

The old man took a long hard look at my cock. He smiled. Still naked I took out more dirty clothing from the large rucksack. He then took the clothes into the other room and put them in the washing machine.

He returned and said "You have a great body. Your cock is a bit longer and a bit thicker than Paul had. Now go and have a shower. I will leave the kaftan on the table. While you are having a shower I will go and get us fish suppers."

I was surprised that William didn't want to watch me have a shower. When I finished having my shower I returned to the front room and put on the kaftan. Ten minutes later we were tucking into delicious hot fish and chips.

NUDE PHOTOS

After eating he asked the big question "Will you be sleeping on the floor or in my bed?"

I said "In your bed, if you don't mind."

He said "That will be fine. I miss having someone there. It's not only the sex but the warmth and companionship of another man I miss. Paul and I used to watch porn. Do you mind if we watch porn together?"

I said "I am not averse to watching porn, providing it doesn't involve cruelty. I hate those videos where you see red scars from spanking or caning. What kind do you like?"

He said "We actually preferred photos."

UNUSUAL PHOTOS

He put on a collection called "Unusual".

One photo was of a girl wearing only tennis shoes and carrying a tennis racket. The sign said "Only tennis shoes allowed on this court".

Another was of a meme which read "You can dance. Signed vodka."

Another had a Passive Aggressive Raven saying "Nevermind" to Edgar Allen Poe.

PHOTOS OF NAKED MEN

William said "As you already know I like seeing naked men."

He put his collection of "2,000 Naked Men" photos on Slideshow and on minimum speed.

One had a cuckolded man watching his wife about to be fucked by a muscly bearded man with a huge flaccid dick. He had chosen that not just because of the long penis but also because of the loving interaction of the wife and the cuck. William also liked that the dominant man had an all over tan while the husband had no tan at all.

He was proud of the one with a black man cuddling a plump white woman in a shower. It wasn't explicit but it showed interracial romance. The next one was a rear view of a white man kissing a black woman.

It had naked athletic men (including one who was contortionist. He balanced on 2 legs and one arm in a most unnatural shape but had an erect penis pointing vertically upwards)

lots of photos of painted men (including one of a man with a bright green cock),

porn from yesteryear in good old black and white and sepia,

one showed a most bored woman riding a small cock,

one showed a woman doing a 69 perched precariously on a table,

there were many large black cocks (and some of lesser size and girth),

one of 4 naked men lit up by a fire (which was extremely arty and erotic),

one of 2 men having a 69 underwater (which must have been difficult, sucking another man while being sucked surrounded by water and being photographed)

lots of naked men on beaches or in showers (some having sex),

one was a naked man firing a gun,

lots of photos of naked men posing with their naked wives,

one had 2 small dicked men kissing (which was really erotic) and

lots of modern posed rear view nudes.

MY FAVOURITE

My favourite was 15 guys in a field all naked and showing different parts of their bronzed bodies. I know it was 15 because we paused the slideshow and I counted them.

I said "I would have liked to have been one of those 15."

William said "You certainly have the body and cock for it."

I confessed "All this art and vulgarity and male nudity has got me randy."

PLAY SEXY

William said "Can you take me like Paul used to. I would dearly love to play sexy once again. You have the equipment and experience to help me live like in the old times. I mean just for tonight, I can imagine that Paul is still here with me. He used to wear that kaftan and undress me down to my underwear."

I thought "Well why not?" and so I started undressing William. But I got a shock, he was wearing women's panties. He stood there in dark blue, smooth shiny material panties which barely covered his cock. He turned around to reveal the lacy behind, the dark material a sharp contrast to his fair skin. He made no attempt to cover himself. In fact he revelled in displaying his fine figure. He held my hand and took me to the bedroom. I sat on the bed and he stood to give me a close view of his lace clad buttocks.

COCK TEASE EROTICISM

He said "Paul used to play "cock tease" with me. He got me to lie on my back, still wearing my panties, on the bed. He would kiss me and then played with my nipples. He would spend time rubbing my stomach and legs, but avoid the groin area. Sometimes he would take off my panties and give me a handjob or blowjob. But sometimes he just got me to turn over and he would fuck my arse. It was great fun not knowing what he was going to do with my cock."

I asked "So it will turn you on to devote yourself totally to my pleasure."

He nodded his agreement. I wanted to test whether William really would obey my commands.

I said "Put your hands above your head and turn slowly through 180 degrees and say thank you."

WILL I OR WON'T I?

He did what I wanted. So I rewarded him by being Paul and giving him a cock tease. I could see that he wanted me to take off his panties and give him a blowjob. But I just watched his cock grow and then started to kiss him and suck his nipples. He was now fully erect. I took pity on him and slowly slipped his panties off.

I said "Do you want me to use my mouth on your cock?"

MY FIRST TIME GIVING A BLOWJOB

He nodded. This was the first time I had given a blowjob (I received the other man's cock but he hadn't returned the favour). I relied on what I had seen in porn videos. I reached down and fondled his balls and then sucked on them. William looked down, pleading for me to take his erect penis in my mouth. But instead I licked from his balls right up his shaft and then back again.

William arched his back to thrust his cock towards my mouth. I couldn't resist the urge to try taking his cock in my mouth. I started by just taking in the head of his dick. I wanted to keep William waiting. But I didn't have the will power to resist my own urge to take all of it in my mouth.

Then I felt the unmistakable sensation of his sperm wanting to shoot out of his cock. I sucked even harder. William thrust his cock deeper into my mouth. He spurted the sperm and it felt so good. For the first time I swallowed another man's sperm.

I kissed William and played with his still erect penis.

I told him "I don't know how Paul managed not to give you blowjobs. That was excellent entertainment."

William said "He trained himself."

When William was flaccid I took all of his cock and balls into my mouth. William liked me doing this and so did I.

It was at this point that I decided that I would change my plans and stay with William for the next few days.

ANAL

William said "Please fuck me."

He got me erect with his hands and mouth. He got some gel and lubed up my cock and lay face down and naked on the bed. I felt so powerful having William's butt to play with. It also gave me pleasure knowing that William liked me to "cock tease" him.

I ran the head of my dick along the length of William;s crack. I teased his hole with the tip of my lubed dick.

William said "Please just fuck me."

I was about to fuck a man's arse for the first time. I looked down at my prick. It had never been so long and thick. I stuck my cock inside his tight hole. The resistance made it even more amazing than having vaginal sex. William moaned like a 2-penny whore as I pushed my cock further in. Only about half of my cock was in his anus. But his anal canal held my rampant prick tightly.

William said "Your dick feels amazing. I've waited so long to be fucked."

I said to William "Tell me that you are my whore. Beg me to fuck you properly."

William replied "I am your whore. I need your cock to fuck me properly."

I forced my thick rod even further into his arse. Every inch of my cock was now go in. I began pounding away. He lay there and took my furious thrusts. I had wanted to fuck him slowly but I couldn't resist the urge to spurt my sperm. With a shudder I had an orgasm. But I had another 2 shudders to enjoy the sensation of being inside William.

I was exhausted and sweaty from the effort. I collapsed on top of him. I couldn't bear to take my cock out so I rested on top of William until my cock was flaccid. I then withdrew. Even that was sensational.

I rolled over and so did William. I liked looking at his cock. I kissed him on the lips and thanked him. We cuddled.

CHANGE OF PLANS

I said "William I really liked our adventures tonight. I don't have to get back to Newcastle until Sunday might. Can I stay here for the rest of the week?"

William said "I can hire a car to take you to the many ancient places near here."

And so I spent the next 3 days learning how to be a male stud with an ever eager whore. I got him some fancy ladies panties for our last night together as a "Thank you" present. For the cock tease I used my mouth to get him erect and finished with a handjob. We shared his cum.

I broke up with my girlfriend. I now attend gay clubs in Newcastle. I keep in touch with William and visit him twice a year. I hope one day soon we will set up home together, even if it means me moving to Devizes.

For life is is for the living. and it may be long or short, and William is worth more to me than any other person on the earth. It's not just sex (though that is still sensational) but we have a connection.

I understand they may soon allow marriages to take place at any venue. If so, William and I want to tie the knot at a water spring near to the West Kennet Long Barrow. It is popular with New Age people as it signifies life's beginning.

LovingF
LovingF
240 Followers