Be Careful What You Wish for Pt. 01

Story Info
The title is usually a warning. Chuck gets his wish.
2.3k words
4.43
7.3k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boondocking: Sometimes referred to as "dry camping." Boondocking is any time you camp in your RV without water, sewer, or electrical connections.

Well, that's what I'd been doing the last several months. I had bought a retired Ambulance and had converted it into a stealth camper. I went the full nine yards to make it self contained.

I had a complete Lithium battery system, a propane generator, six hundred watts of solar on the wide, square, flat roof, I had a hundred gallon fresh water tank, and a forty gallon gray. But no Black tank. Why? Well because I installed an incinerating toilet instead of a messy cassette or or standard toilet.

I was loaded and set for a good three or four months, and could pretty much refill water anywhere and there was o shortage of grocery stores just a few miles down any road near any gas station.

Cruising through the Tahoe National Forest, I found a turnout that backed on to a beautiful stretch of forest. I backed my rig in behind a small stand of trees at the far end of the turnout and setup for the night.

There were about half a dozen cars in the turnout. Some I could tell were boondockers. It was kind of obvious when you had a 1980's station wagon with the windows covered up. Not very stealthy. But to each their own.

It was still about three hours til sunset, and the little Ma & Pa grub shack across the road looked inviting, so I thought I'd go check out the local cuisine.

What I came up to, was a quaint little red barn style restaurant with an outdoor patio dining area and a small pond with all manner of exotic fish swimming around. It must have been heated, because the temperature at night would get too cold for these types of fish.

I opted to eat outdoors. So I took an empty table near the pond, and scanned the menu. A cute young gal in her twenties bounced over with an adorable smile on her face to take my order.

Not being all that concerned about calories, carbs and other bad things, for one night, I ordered the Chicken Fried Steak and eggs with loaded potato skins and a cup of coffee.

My server accepted the order with a smile and bounced away with a cheery, "Comin' right up darlin'." First to arrive was a large carafe of coffee, a large mug and a bowl of creamers and one of sweeteners.

When the food arrived, I ate in silence and just listened to the bland conversations of the other patrons. The food and service were excellent and I made sure to tip my server appropriately. Then I vanished across the highway and slipped into my rig.

I opened up a side door and put up an awning so I could sit and read for a while. When a couple of guys, that I had seen at the restaurant came walking up to my place and gave a friendly wave.

"How ya doing?" The taller one that looked like he was about to Hulk out of his shirt said. "I'm Tim, and this is Justin." he continued, jerking a thumb to his right at his partner.

Justin was a bit smaller, but still fit and the definition was evident through his tight under armor shirt. "We're in the Class A, across the road." He said, gesturing to the American Coach with the "Oh my GAWD!" Paint job, in the parking lot of the restaurant.

"Pleasure to meet you." I said. "I'm Chuck." And got up to pull a couple of folding chairs out of my side compartment. "Have a seat."

For a while we chatted about places we've been and places we were headed. Tim mentioned he'd noticed my rig, and wondered about the setup. I gave him a tour Justin also convinced Tim after a short argument over cost, to get rid of their toilet and black tank for an incinerator unit. Score one for my team.

After the tour Justin shook my hand and thanked me for the hospitality. When he shook my hand, his other ran up the length of my arm. I could see him looking at me, judging my reaction.

It clicked then. These two weren't just traveling together, they were a couple. Apparently they were looking for a third for the evening and I was the one, if I proved amenable.

I covered the hand that was half way up my arm with my other hand and lifted it. I placed it on my hip and said. "Why don't we take a walk?" and I smiled. "Check out the forest, it is so beautiful." Tim and Justin just smiled at each other.

Justin headed toward the path leading into the stand of trees at the back of the turnout. Tim put a huge arm around my waist and pulled me close. "I'm glad you accepted." he said with a grin.

I felt my jeans get a little tighter at that. I'm no Abercrombe and Fitch Model, by any means. These two were obviously fitness trainers or some such thing. But right now it didn't matter. Right now my cock was beginning to throb with anticipation.

Justin dropped back a little and moved closed to my right side, while Tim was on my left. "It's a beautiful night." he said in a matter of fact tone. Then he leaned close, and kissed my cheek.

Instead of moving away, I turned my head on instinct and met his lips straight on.

"That was a quick move." Tim laughed. That was when the shock wore off and Justin shoved his tongue into my mouth. "Hold off on that." Tim prodded. "We still have a way to go. That can wait." and with his arm still around my waist we moved forward again.

Th trees got denser and the path became nothing more than a deer path after a while. We'd been walking for about twenty minutes when we came across a small clearing.

When I say small, I mean a patch of ground that was devoid of trees, but if you stood in the center you could spit of a few dozen trees in any direction.

Here, Tim released me and he and Justin began to disrobe. For just a minute, I stood watching as they exposed their bodies. Then I quickly got out of my old Jeans and Tee.

Justin had a swimmers body. He just looked like his body would skim through water like he was born to it. And hanging between his thighs, his cock was a good six inches long while flaccid. His foreskin was still intact, except it didn't look like to covered his glans fully.

Tim, on the other hand. What can I say. Have you ever seen the first Terminator movie, when Arnold walked through the bar naked? Well, not quite that huge, but you get the picture.

On the other hand, his manhood seemed to be about seven or eight inches long, hanging flaccid. However it was very thick, and he was fully circumcised. It twitched slightly in the breeze and the head throbbed once.

They both noticed me staring and smiled as they also noticed my, not all that insignificant five and a half inches come to attention.

"Looks like we peaked his interest." Tim chided and poked Justin in the ribs.

Justin stepped over to me and said, "I think we need to finish what we started." and he leaned in and began probing my mouth with his tongue again. This time I began sucking his tongue as he pushed it in.

He grabbed my left arm and placed it on his crotch. His skin was hot, and I felt his cock begin to harden. His crotch was hairless as was the rest of him. (Swimmers Body). It hardened in my grip as I stroked him.

Then I felt Tim's big cock, slap against my right hand, and I instinctively wrapped my fingers around it. It was thick and hot in my hand. And it throbbed as it stiffened with each stroke.

"Let me get a taste of that." Tim complained and swung me away from Justin. His lips crashed against mine hard and his tongue immediately darted past my lips and began rubbing my upper palate.

I sucked in hard around his tongue and began bobbing my head. His cock gave a sudden twitch as I sucked his tongue. Justin laughed and said. "Just imagine him doing that to your cock."

Tim let me go briefly and said. "Sure. Why don't you?" then looked down at his crotch. I took that as a sign and got down on my knees. I cupped his balls with my right hand and began to lightly scrape my finger tips across them. Tim shivered.

I hefted Tim's impressive meat with my left and placed the hot purple glans against my lips and sucked it into my mouth. I let my tongue play over it for a bit. Licking at his urethra. Then all around the head.

Justin suddenly sucked my cock into his mouth, down to the root. That made me gasp. At the same time, that gasp forced Tm's cock deeper into my throat than I wanted in one move. And I grabbed his hips to steady myself. I held it there as long as I cold, until my gag reflex got the better of me.

I pushed away to catch my breath. I could see Tim smiling as I looked up. My hands still gripping his heavy boned hips. Then I felt the familiar sensation in my gut and my cock exploded in Justin's mouth. To his credit, he swallowed it all.

With a chuckle, Justin stood up and declared. "Oh No, you don't get to shoot your load in my mouth and not reciprocate." He turned me to face him, and said. "On all fours. I want your mouth, no hands." I shrugged and obliged.

I began sucking Justin deeply. He wasn't as big as Tim, so I was a little more comfortable this time. But after a minute or so, I tensed, and clamped my lips down around his cock. My hole body stiffened.

I heard the sound like a hacking cough, then a thick viscus glob of saliva hit and ran down the crack of my ass cheeks, and I knew what was coming.

Sure enough, a minute later I felt the raw head of Tim's cock press against my sphincter. I gulped a bit and Justin moaned from the flexing of my throat with him still in it.

There was the pain of a brief tearing sensation, then the head penetrated me. But Tim didn't stop. With a grunt, he began pushing his slick cock deeper into me. My back stiffened, my ass clenched and I moaned against Justin's cock, which drew a "Fuck Ya!" from the man who owned the meat I was currently sucking on.

Tim stopped, I'm guessing, with about half his length in me. "You feel amazing." Tim said in a low voice. By this time I'd gotten used to the feel and it was feeling pretty nice. "Can I go deeper?" He asked. I just lifted my hand and gave him a thumbs up.

"Alright!" is all I heard from Justin as I slowly began sucking him again. Tim pushed himself deeper, until his balls slapped mine. The myriad of sensations and the sudden slap of his balls against mine, made me cum again.

"Check it out Tim." Just said. "He's cumming again." he observed. "I guess he really is into it." in response I sucked in my cheeks and puled hard, so that I sucked him to the root.

Tim was grunting behind me as he pulled back a little then pushed back in, and Justin screamed "Holy Fuck!" and a hot stream of cum hit the back of my throat. I gagged a little, but tried to quickly swallow as best I could.

Pretty sure I got it all, and Justin was going limp as Tim grabbed my hips and pulled me into him. With a strangled "Fuck Yes!" he unloaded his seed deep into my guts. I suddenly felt extremely bloated.

The onslaught didn't stop after the first shot. Tim must have pumped a huge amount into me and I was feeling more and more bloated. When he finally stooped and pulled out, I felt a hot stream flowing out my ass. I let me backside drop and squatted there, gasping.

Tim and Justin sat on either side of me, with huge smiles on their faces. "Did you like it as much as I did?" he asked.

"I fucking loved it." I responded. Then looked over at Tim. "I've never had someone your size in me before." Tim just cocked his head to one side and waited. "It was amazing." I finished. "Your cock is beautiful." I thought I could see a blush in the sparse moonlight between the branches.

"Hey!" complained Justin. And I leaned in and kissed him.

"You cock was delicious." I said. "Gourmet sausage." We both laughed at that.

After sitting a while we got up and walked slowly back to the turnout. None of us cared that we were stark naked, and it was well after dark. The restaurant would be closed and the only ones around were whichever boondockers were left there.

Remarkably, no one was there except my rig and Tim's coach across the road. Neither of us had a ticket, so we knew it was all good.

We sat naked under my rig's awning and sipped cold drinks, and chatted for a while. We exchanged contact info, and agreed that it would be fun to go again, if we happen to run into each other in our travels.

Who knows. I might even make a detour to meet them some time if the urge takes me.

-- FIN??