All Comments on 'A Misunderstanding Ch. 01'

by pursuedsub

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Roman2239Roman2239about 2 months ago

a promising start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

OK is Shaun a little slow or something too, beside being stupid? By now he should have figured out how to handle this little problem, while his mother was berating him. Shaun Stood up, and looked his mother in her eye with Determination in his eye, and his hand out. I'm going to ask you only once nicely, may I please have my keys back? After she stopped Laughing at him, he grabber her Wrist, and Spun her around. Pulling her down on top of his lap, then Proceeded to pull her dress up, and panties off her ass. I ask you nicely for the keys, now I will Punish you till I you put them in my hand. She was yelling at him to stop what ever he was doing to her. At that point he started beating her ass with his hand. After about 5 minutes of beating her ass, she was crying loudly, and begging him to take the keys, and to stop beating her. He took the keys from her, and dumped her on the floor. He got up, and grabbed her computer that was still open, and changed the pass word quickly. She yelled would have you done after she stopped crying. He smile at her as he took the chastity cage off his 8" cock, with his mother just staring at him, and his huge cock. Shaun smiled at her and said, I just locked you out of your Dom computer job. So you don't try black mailing me. Oh if you want back in to your computer, so you can deal with your Existing key holder clients. You need to come to me, and beg for me to open it for you. I believe I will be getting all the BJs, and pussy from you, that I won't need a girlfriend anymore..

AardieAardieabout 2 months ago

Hard to feel sorry for the idiot. He did it to himself. I think he is lucky that it is his mom. How did she know they were his keys, though?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sorry the story made no sense to me al all. If he wanted to be dominant why not go with it from the get go? Shit it would have made a better story.

Norway_1705Norway_1705about 1 month ago

5/5! a masterpiece! brilliant idea, the son sends the keys to the Dominatrix without ever acknowledging who she is! Brilliant.

Great idea, great style. We hope there will be many episodes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Bro I thought you were gone when your Deviantart account got deactivated! So glad to see you're back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpursuedsub@pursuedsub
Stay-at-home subby hubby who writes stories to honor all of the women in my life who've shaped me into the submissive sissy I am today (when I have time to write after catching up with all my chores, that is). Kept in chastity and unable to indulge in my own imagination, so I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES