A Model Mother Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul had been slow to get started, but he was first to blow, Emily's clear and detailed description of exactly what was expected of him pushing him over an inevitable precipice which he'd been fighting against since she'd coaxed this solid erection out of him.

Emily recognised the signs as Paul's knees bent slightly, and his strokes became frantic.

"All over me! Don't waste it!" she called urgently. Paul stepped over her, so he had a foot either side of her beautiful body and took aim. He groaned loudly as the first rope was fired and his aim was true. Emily's hand doubled in speed as she felt the physical evidence of Paul's appreciation splash her from navel to neck.

It was obscenely beautiful, watching this from below. Pauls balls contracted as they supplied more and more, it rained down on Emily and she felt her own orgasm building. She'd been waiting for this feeling all evening but hadn't dreamed she'd be enjoying it whilst two cocks splattered sperm all over her.

"Oh, Christ I love this," she screamed, her fingers a blur now. Her other hand was now grasping a sperm-coated breast as she savoured the feeling of semen on her body again. This was too much for Ryan, who wasn't as confident in his aim as his friend, so kneeled down to make sure Emily would receive what she needed.

"Oh, fuck yes!" She roared in delight. "Two fucking hard cocks covering me in spunk! Give it to me, fucking cover me!"

Ryan shot over those tits again and again, some reaching her face and neck. Three fingers now pumped in and out of her dripping cunt, extra lubrication from the cocktail of two loads of cum making her feel so beautifully filthy as she came hard.

The boys simply watched in reverence as the object of their fantasies and most of the males in town groaned in ecstasy, her climax paralysing her beautifully. Nobody wanted to break the spell, least of all Emily, who was loving the feeling of total, sinful, perverted and degenerate happiness which was leaving her blissfully satisfied.

"Can you put the latch down on the way out?" she asked sweetly. The boys were jolted back to reality. There was no sentiment, no niceties or pleasantries. Emily had finished with them, so they pulled up their trousers and left her there, plastered in semen and delighted with herself.

Emily rose to her knees as the door shut behind the boys. Admiring herself in the mirror, she loved the way the sperm slid slowly down her neck and breasts, pooling in her lap.

The shop was cold, but she was on fire. She spent a good fifteen minutes just watching herself collecting cum on her fingers and licking them clean. She wondered which boys cum she was eating at any one time -- likely it was a combination of both.

That feeling of pride in her disgusting, depraved and unbelievably thrilling behaviour set her off again and she fetched her little vibrator, setting it away as she continued to enjoy cleaning herself up.

This wasn't quite enough, so the steel butt-plug was inserted, and she came again, enjoying the feeling of being filled. Every time she closed her eyes, she saw those two cocks bouncing and waving above her as she put on her show. Or firing masses of sperm over her willing and waiting body.

Next week she'd be back at the camera club, opening her legs whilst the guys took the pictures which she'd be selling in her shop over the coming months. Life was good, and Emily was going to make sure it continued to get better.