All Comments on 'A Model Seduction Pt. 01'

by Seductivebeast

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Very nice, very erotic. Looking forward to the beach house adventure (?), or to wherever you lead. Continue to share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is mesmerising. Looking forward to the party with further encounter with the other models preferably with more depth. Love the non cliche storyline. Love your dominating aspect of women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written and so absolutely "Sexy"!! These 2 women did it right. Women do make better lovers, and clearly this story accents that beautifully. "PLEASE" write more Chapters to this tantalizing tale of Lesbian love! It's a big Hit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story reminded me of an episode of Howard Stern that I watched year ago . A famous Model- I do not remember her name - said she was filming a movie with an equally famous Actress who was known to be Deeply Religious. She said they had connecting rooms. One night after a long filming session she was taking a shower. She said suddenly the door opened and the Actress stepped into the shower with her and started soaping her body.

They ended up spending the night together. Months later she was invited to a party at the home of the Actress. After everyone had done home, the husband of the Actress passed out on the sofa. She said they ended up making love again.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

yummy story, wonderfully erotic. just loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous