A Model Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the photographer had taken his shots, Pascal dismissed him back to the side of the stage and declared;

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I love this look. As you can see, there is nothing more beautiful than a woman dressed in stockings, suspenders and beautiful silk panties. It looks like they are just waiting to be removed!"

With that remark, Sarah's heart almost stopped and a look of fear shot across her face! Luckily, Jennifer intervened to diffuse the situation and motioned for Sarah to drop her skirt down.

She then summarised, "As you can see, this outfit is both elegant and sexy and would not look out of place on the most discerning of business ladies. Executives and secretaries would look equally chic wearing it. If there are any questions, I will take them as Sarah goes to change into the next outfit."

Back in the changing room, Sarah was mighty relieved to get off the stage and out of the spotlight. She had nearly fainted when Pascal suggested removing her knickers, but then again, he was very sexy! But what if she really had to take them off - would she dare to go along with it? She was both excited and terrified at the same time. Exactly why were the French knickers getting moist in the crotch area?

She took a few large gulps of red wine for bravado and noticed that the second outfit had already been prepared for her. She was quite shocked. She had never seen, or worn anything quite like this before in her life. Surely, they couldn't ask her to wear this, could they? She protested but Jennifer insisted - after all, she had just stood there in her underwear in front of the audience, hadn't she!

"Here we have the second outfit chosen by Pascal - This is our 'take' on a French maid's uniform - in this case ironically selected by a Frenchman! As you know we have recently fused some of our traditional range and given it a Japanese cosplay 'twist'. There has been significant sales growth in what we used to think as a 'niche market', so it is now important that we have a presence in this arena."

"As you can see, this beautiful outfit plays on the stereo-typical 'French maid look' with the black dress with short sleeves, lace trim and a white panel at the front which gives the impression of an apron. The fit is deliberately quite tight, so highlights Sarah's perfect, round bottom really nicely. The dress is strapless with a criss-cross ribbon fastening at the front. The petticoats can be designed to flare the skirt out to the customers liking.

This outfit is customisable, versatile and can be used for evening-wear or 'after-hours' activities, depending on how it is worn! Pascal has chosen black fishnet stockings and complementary lingerie with gorgeous black lace from our Premier Collection. Elbow-length black silk gloves complete the elegant look."

Sarah looked stunning but felt quite vulnerable as the dress was very low cut and the swell of her ample breasts were visible out of the top. She was now getting really nervous about how much of her young body was going to be on display to her husbands' work colleagues but conversely, the warm tingling sensation in her pussy made her 'want' to be 'forced' to show it.

"Pascal, would you like to come up and take a closer look?" Jennifer beckoned him to the stage.

The suave Frenchman jumped up and studied the uniform closely. He ran his hands over the dress, and Sarah's body, to get a good feel of the material. Jennifer then raised the hem of the short skirt with both hands so Pascal could see her stockings and gorgeous panties.

"Just feel how luxuriously silky these are! Here, give me your hand."

Jennifer guided Pascal's fingers over Sarah's stocking tops and her black suspender straps to the crotch of the white silky satin panties.

"Just feel the quality and smoothness of the satin, here!"

Sarah let out a soft moan as she felt Pascal's fingers press the silky fabric into her pussy crease. As she starting to tingle even more, she looked over at her husband, desperate for some sign that he should stop her ordeal. Yet again he avoided her eye contact so she knew she would have to continue to do whatever she was ordered, hoping that Michael, at some point, would come to her rescue.

"Now run your hands over Sarah's lovely bottom and feel that expensive silk," Jennifer suggested. These are the finest quality knickers in all Europe."

Sarah didn't know what to say, so simply stood there while he lifted the hem of the short dress, revealing her tiny white panties to the audience. After running his hands all over her bum he gave Sarah's sweet bottom a couple of surprisingly hard slaps, leaving red hand prints. This caught Sarah by surprise and she almost stumbled forwards, putting her hands behind her to shield herself from the spanks.

"What do you think of the outfit, my dear, is it a little too revealing for your tastes?" Pascal asked as he stood in front of Sarah. Even in her heels, she looked small in comparison to the tall Frenchman who, arms folded, seemed to tower over her.

"Err, it is a little more revealing than I suspected..... I thought I would be asked to wear something more conventional, like a dress..."

"Yes, but I thought this was would look very sexy on a hot young woman like you."

Pascal more or less groped Sarah on the pre-text of feeling the quality of the material for a few more minutes. Sarah was well and truly caught, like a rabbit in the headlights. She was unable to think or move. She just stood there and let it happen. The smell of his expensive aftershave was intoxicating and the way he looked at her made her tremble with fear and excitement.

"What kind of bra would be worn to enhance this outfit?" Pascal questioned?

Before Sarah could move, Jennifer pulled open the criss-cross black ribbon at the front and opened the uniform. A black half-cup bra pushed her lovely round breasts upwards (and outwards) and only just covered her hard nipples, however they were just visible through the lace.

"Wow! Absolutely stunning, Sarah! Nice stiff nipples too!" laughed Jennifer stating the obvious.

Sarah was mortified and didn't think that the revealing bra would be fully on show to everyone, perhaps she should have known better! The audience mumbled their approval and Michael looked on in sheer astonishment. He didn't know why, but his cock was rock-hard and he was getting more and more jealous. His wife was being mauled by this French businessman, and he was torn between wanting it to stop, and seeing how far it would go.

Sarah was waiting for Michael to do something. She had already come to the conclusion that it was his Company, and therefore it was his duty to stop things. Although she was getting angry with Michael, a strange excitement in her pussy was building up.

Henri the photographer was called upon again. He captured everything; her outfit, her embarrassment and ....her lovely hard nipples.

"Thank you, Sarah. Can we see the next outfit please!" Pascal commanded.

Sarah was almost in tears as she hurried back to the changing room. She sat down, put her head in her hands and was horrified at the situation she was caught in. Jennifer noticed her distress and reassured her that it was going great, and everything was all perfectly normal for this type of fashion event.

...But things were getting gradually getting worse for Sarah. Jennifer passed her a hanger with a blazer, a navy-blue pleated skirt, a tight white latex blouse and a red-and-white striped tie.

"You see, Sarah, this is our 'college girl' look. I believe they are all sized correctly for you, so if you would put them on........."

Sarah was now at the point where she would almost do anything. Her husband was not helping her in the slightest, so she gulped back more red wine and simply followed Jennifer's orders without question.

She had always been proud of her tits, the size of them were slightly large for a girl of her size but her slim waist seemed to exaggerate them. Up to now, only her husband had ever seen them naked, but she now felt that it was inevitable that she would have to show them. Although she was terrified at the prospect, her nipples had gone rock hard. She gave them a good pinch, licked her lips and took an extra-large swig of wine to calm herself down before Jennifer announced her to the stage again.

"Here we have the next outfit chosen by Pascal. This is Sexy Schoolgirl Fantasy. Another outfit taken from our 'blended' fetish-wear collection. From what I understand, Pascal is very happy with this new direction we are taking, and is keen to maximise the opportunities it creates.

Everyone stopped talking and just stared as Sarah took to the stage. There was a bit of a gasp and Michael could hardly believe that this was his wife, dressed every man's perverted dream. And yet he could never persuade her to wear anything this daring or sexy in the bedroom at home!

She was wearing 4-inch black heels, stockings and suspenders and a pleated navy-blue skirt that was so it revealed the flesh above her stockings and her suspenders when she walked. She also knew that if she bent forward, even slightly, her panties would show.

On top, she wore a blue blazer/jacket over a white shirt made of a thin, semi-transparent material, which was so tight it looked like her tits were bursting for release. The push up bra caused the buttons to strain and look like they would pop open at any time. She knew that the only protection she had from showing her breasts, was the blue blazer. She also knew they would probably ask her to take it off unless her husband intervened. The tie nestled nicely between the valley of her breasts. To finish off the naughty schoolgirl look, Jennifer had tied her hair back into two pigtails.

Michael, who moments before had been ready to call a halt to proceedings simply stared in horror at his wife. It seemed that Sarah must have seen what they were asking her to wear and could have refused to go through with it. But now he really should stop things, shouldn't he? If he intervened and upset Pascal, he could jeopardise the whole deal and may lose his job. He knew he was helpless, so he waited for Sarah to do something.

Jennifer spoke to the audience, "well, that looks fantastic, my dear, I am sure you have made Pascal very happy. I understand that Pascal is particularly interested in this outfit and would like to take this opportunity to take some promotional photos for his customers."

Sarah, rather nervously, walked over to where the Henri was standing. As she did, her skirt flipped up revealing the tops of her stockings and suspenders. Henri placed a stool on the stage and Sarah asked to sit down on a stool. As he snapped away, Pascal intervened to ask for specific poses. Sarah found that no matter how she sat, her little skirt kept on riding up her thighs revealing pretty much all the flesh above her stockings and her black suspender tabs. It was impossible to cover herself up so, she gave up trying.

"That's lovely my dear. Now, I want you to place your hands on your lap. That's it. Don't worry about your skirt riding up your legs, we want to see the stockings and suspenders as much as possible. Good, good. Now, look into the camera. Good, you look ever so innocent wearing this outfit, it will fly off the shelves..."

Click, click, click was all that was heard for half a minute or so as Sarah stayed in relatively innocent posse. She began to think that it wasn't going to be too bad after all.....if it stayed like this..........

"Now, take your blazer off, nice and slowly. Come, on don't be shy." Henri prompted.

Click, click, click.

Sarah hesitated, but had no choice but to comply. Self-consciously, she slipped her arms out of the expensive looking blazer and instinctively held her arms in front of herself to cover her modesty.

"That's good, yes you look lovely. Such a nice sexy shirt, wouldn't you say. I love how tight and sexy it is. Now move your arms so we can see it properly..."

The shirt's transparent material was already quite revealing, but with the bright lights, everyone could clearly see Sarah's nipples, pushed up by the small lacy bra.

"You have a great figure, young lady. I can't believe you have never modelled before..."

"Lift up your skirt, we want to see all of the stockings. Come on, don't be shy."

Click, click, click...

This went on for a couple of minutes, Sarah just looking innocent and flashing her stockings and suspenders to the hungry camera lens.

Jennifer butted in, "Now, unbutton your shirt so we can see the all of the bra. This is a new design, and one we would very much like to promote."

Sarah looked down and could see her bra through the shirt. In truth, there wasn't much of it. It was a white lacy, quarter-cup bra that pushed her lovely round breasts upwards and very much outwards, to exaggerate them. By unbuttoning her shirt, it was obvious to everyone that her naked tits would be on display.

She froze. The camera stopped clicking and no-one said a word. She looked at her husband again, hoping for some kind of direction, but again he did nothing to help. She had never shown her breasts to any other man other than her husband, and now, unbelievably, she was being asked to show them to a room full of people. The most extraordinary thing was, it seemed to be with her husband's permission, as he was allowing it to happen right in front of him.

Sarah's maintained eye contact with Michael as her hands slowly moved to the top of her shirt. She popped open the first button. Still no response from her husband, so the second button opened and her cleavage was now on display. Sarah gave a last look at her husband, imploring him to help, then she looked pleadingly at Pascal. He just stood there with a look of smugness and arrogance on his face.

"B-but, I don't think I can do this." She exclaimed.

"And why, not?" Pascal enquired.

Sarah blushed, and looked down at her breasts. She whispered, barely audibly,

"...well, everyone will be able to see my breasts.... and I didn't agree to that..."

"But we all can see your lovely breasts now, my dear and believe me, you have nothing to be ashamed of!! Now, be a good girl and open the shirt, I must to see the merchandise I have come to buy!"

In reality, Sarah knew as soon as she put the shirt on, what would be expected of her nevertheless, a strange urge had wanted her to be 'forced' to reveal herself. After all, her spineless husband had done nothing to save her. Her hands went back to the shirt and she started to undo more buttons which opened easily, as her tits pushed against the material of the tight white shirt.

"You don't need to undo all the buttons, that's enough. Now, open your shirt and show me the bra. That's it, open your shirt."

The underwired bra meant that her dark brown areolae and long hard nipples were pushed upwards and outwards.

"Now move your feet apart."

Sarah was now in a daze. Being forced to expose herself had stirred a strange excitement in her, so she spread her legs without question or hesitation, something she would never have contemplated just a few minutes ago.

"That's it, spread them wider. I want to see the knickers that come with this outfit..."

She knew that the crotch of her white panties would be on view, but that didn't matter anymore. Pascal was a man who was almost impossible to refuse. Henri clicked away with his camera, delighted with Sarah's performance and the complete acceptance of her fate. She was responding to every order Pascal gave.

Michael was still paralysed from doing anything to stop, what was rapidly becoming a runaway train. He felt helpless as his wife was forced to reveal more and more of her body to Pascal and the audience. Things had got out of hand pretty quickly and Sarah may have been waiting for him to stop things, but he just couldn't. He still didn't know how far Pascal was going to go though......

"Now, stand up and turn around I want to see the back of the panties .....and your lovely arse..."

Sarah didn't hesitate, she was starting to enjoy being told what to do. To be submissive!

"Good. Spread your legs and thrust your bottom out to me. You have a wonderful sexy bum."

Pascal's choice of skirt was navy blue, pleated and very short, so just by bending over and spreading her legs, all of her white silk pantie-clad bottom was on show. In addition, the pose allowed her tits to hang down and be clearly visible to the audience.

Pascal put a hand up to stop the photographer and calmly walked over to Sarah.

"Whoa, I don't think things are quite right."

Sarah was still leaning on the stool, panting, legs spread, bottom thrust out as ordered. Pascal walked over to her and lifted her skirt right up over her back.

"We need to see the full effect of the stockings and the suspender belt with the lingerie. It is most erotic!"

He placed his hand on Sarah's bum and, in the pretence of moving her skirt further out of the way started to caress her young cheeks.

"Ooooh, what, what are you doing?"

"Quiet. Stay as you are."

He then continued to stoke her bottom, savouring how firm and smooth her bottom cheeks were. And then, with the arrogance and confidence of a man who was fully in control of events, taking both hands, he reached under her and fondled her tits.

"I just need to be sure that these are correctly presented by the bra. Yes, yes, I think they are now."

Of course, this was all fabricated nonsense, Pascal was just using this as an excuse to play with Sarah's sensitive nipples.

"P-please. I did not agree to this. P-Please..."

"My God your nipples are so long and hard, I just need squeeze them so the photos will show how just excited this outfit has made you! Yes, you look so horny..."

Pascal left Sarah panting with arousal as he reluctantly withdrew his large hands from her tits.

"Now Sarah, I need to see how some of Brigitte's accessories blend with Chelsea Couture International's products. Thanks to the Fifty Shades of Grey books, these are now very popular and make good profits. So, let's pretend that you are a loving wife who has just bought this outfit to please your husband on a special occasion. He would obviously want you to role-play at being a naughty schoolgirl who needs punishing. I will therefore be testing a few of Brigitte's top selling accessories and Henri will take some photos."

"I want to try the riding crop first please Jennifer. Six of the best I think!"

Jennifer handed a riding crop to Pascal.

Sarah was stunned. Could this really be happening? Was it simply a bad dream... The room fell silent.

Brigitte joined the conversation, "this is my top of the range crop. It is the 18-inch horse whip with exquisite hand-woven texture, a red leather non-slip handle so is easy to hold and operate, a black carbon fibre shaft and a red leather swab end. Can be made with or without a wrist strap. We also manufacture this in black throughout."

Pascal's hands smoothed out some imaginary creases in Lauta's tight white satin panties.

"Are you ready Sarah?" he asked.

Sarah was just about to protest when....

THWACK! She felt a horrendous stinging pain as the crop whipped into the full meat of her bottom. It was almost breath-taking. She heard herself let out a desperate scream. She had never had her bottom spanked, never mind cropped. Although it stung terribly, the feeling of humiliation and helplessness was worse. She then felt Pascal's hand caress and soothe the impact area. It felt nice and reassuring.

"Good girl," he cooed.

The watching crowd murmured their approval.

He tapped her bum with crop, making her guess when he was going to strike again.

A short fearsome pause, then THWACK!... it juddered into her soft flesh again. She yelled out once more, bottom squirming. Once again Pascal's hand stroked and caressed her. This time he could feel her pressing back into his hand, so he guessed that she was enjoying it a little bit more than she was letting on!