A Model Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That long pause again, then the third agonizing THWACK! This time his caressing became rather more intimate. His fingers strayed just that bit lower and brushed over her pussy. She didn't push his hand away. She felt ashamed that this was making her pussy wet.

The last three strokes all merged into each other and all she knew was the pain was increasing as the sting from one stroke was added to by the next. There was the pain of the crop, followed by pleasure of the caressing. Before long it was over, but suddenly she felt dizzy. It may have been the heat from the lights, the overwhelming humiliation or the alcohol, but the room started to spin and her knees started to buckle.

Jennifer was quick to intervene and help her get to the backstage area to recover. To get a drink of water and sit under a fan. As Sarah sipped away the colour gradually returned to her face.

"I hope you are feeling better now. I know it must be overwhelming: all the attention and the hot lights."

Sarah nodded, still dazed. "No, umm... I'm okay. I just felt a little... confused for a minute."

"That's great!" Jennifer exclaimed as she helped her up.

"It's time for you to get you changed into your next outfit!"

"My next outfit?" she asked, turning white. " I thought we had finished!"

"Not yet, but this will be the last outfit for today!" she remarked as she led Sarah to a rack of latex tops and dresses.

"For this, Pascal has chosen latex. You have got the perfect, slim body for it. Ah, here it is....".

Sarah gasped as she eyed the shiny black latex dress with a zip all the way up the front. It was so tight that it was impossible to wear a bra underneath it so she hoped that it would stretch to accommodate her and that its tightness would lend much-needed support to her large breasts. There were matching black panties also with a zip front to back. It all left very little to the imagination. Jennifer had to help her dress, as the latex was very tight. The hem of the skirt was daringly short and her unfettered tits looked sensational. Once she put on black lace top hold-up stockings, thigh high boots and black latex gloves Jennifer fastened a black leather studded collar around her neck to finish the look.

This outfit was indeed daring and very risqué. It showed off the perfect amount of cleavage and hugged her curves perfectly leaving little to the imagination. She looked at herself in the mirror. God, she looked great! She ran her hands over the shiny material and cupped her breasts. Her pert nipples stood hard and proud and the voluptuous roundness of her hips and tight round buttocks stretched against the restraining material. It looked sensational on her.

"Oh my," she gasped. "I can hardly believe that's me. I feel so naughty!"

"Latex looks sexy and makes you think naughty thoughts," Jennifer smiled as she watched Sarah admiring herself. "Are you thinking naughty thoughts?"

"I may be.....a little!" she smiled back.

"Here we have outfit #4 chosen by Pascal and Brigitte - Fetish Fashion."

"The dress is made of latex. It is surprisingly comfortable and a lot of our customers love the material. There is just something about the shiny look they can't resist. If you want to turn on a lover something like this will usually do the trick," explained Jennifer.

"As you can see, it's just SO sexy and it displays Sarah's beautiful body nicely."

Michael watched with a mixture of apprehension and excited anticipation as his lovely wife was led onto the stage by Jennifer with apprehension written across her face. Around him the made lewd comments about her. The noise subsided and Sarah looked around to see the reason; Brigitte appeared carrying a black leather lead which she clipped onto Sarah's collar.

In the audience Michael cleared his throat, as if to protest, but one of his colleagues touched his arm and gave a shake of his head. At this point the whole mood of the room seemed to change to something more threatening. The 'pretence' of the fashion show had evaporated and now his wife was dressed like a slut and helpless in front of a room of strangers.

"Now Sarah, please hold out your hands."

Brigitte quickly attached leather cuffs to Sarah's wrists. Small metal rings on the cuffs were fastened together with small clips so her hands were bound in front of her. She then applied a silk blindfold and led Sarah around the audience so everyone could get a close-up look at her.

At various points Brigitte stopped so the audience could feel the latex (her hard nipples) at close quarters. Sarah felt degraded and wanted to scream and tell them how humiliated she felt, and that they had no right to use her like this. Conversely, she was strangely turned on by the mysterious fingers that squeezed and tweaked at her sensitive nipples.

Pascal took to the stage.

"Surely, this is what all women enjoy! Getting dressed up and being put in the limelight to attract attention. Enjoying having their beautiful bodies exposed - even if they 'pretend' they are being forced to do so. It sure looks as though your wife is definitely one of these women Michael!" he mocked. Michael just wanted to sink down in his seat, to become invisible.

After her little tour around the audience, Brigitte led Sarah back to the stage. It now seemed that she was totally submissive and just waited for her fate, head bowed.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, it is time for us to demonstrate the fusion between our fetish-fashion look and my speciality adult-accessories range," Brigitte announced.

Two items were brought onto the stage, a cupboard mounted on wheels followed by a padded bench.

"This bench is one of my new accessories. It has a lightweight steel frame that folds up neatly and discreetly for storage when not in use. There are restraining straps for hands and feet and a series of loops and ropes to hold vibrators from my range. The padding can be red or black and is both durable and hygienic."

Sarah was guided over to the bench. Pascal took her wrists and pulled her arms up so she lay on her front. The latex skirt was like a second skin over her rounded arse cheeks. The blindfold was removed.

"Everything had got out of control really quickly," thought Michael as he saw his wife being tied to the contraption.

Brigitte opened the cupboard doors. It was brimming full of all manner of sex toys, chains, a variety of whips and spanking implements, attached to the inside of the doors. She selected a ball gag and pressed it tightly into Sarah's mouth before fastening it behind her head.

"This has an adjustable strap to fit a variety of head sizes. The ball is interchangeable and can be either solid silicone or a breathable plastic, like this one. The straps are leather and luxuriously shiny."

She then chose a small silver item that looked like a child's dummy with a red heart surrounded by white crystals on one end.

"Do you know what his is Sarah?" asked Brigitte.

She shook her head.

"This is an item from my exclusive adult sex toy range! It is a butt plug and my personal favourite model! Whether, you're new to anal or you're more experienced, you'll find that I have the perfect toy for exploring new sensations and enhancing your pleasure. These toys are designed to stimulate the sensitive nerve endings in and around the anus and deliver intense pleasure and incredible orgasms. Whether you're into vibrating butt plugs, jewelled butt plugs or different sizes, you'll find them all in my collection."

She showed it to the audience who watched in anticipation of what was going to happen next.

"I'm sure I can find a perfect place to put this," she said as she peeled Sarah's latex skirt up over her bottom and teasingly rubbed the plug up and down the crotch zip on her black panties.

"I can't apply it with your panties in the way, can I? Please do the honours Pascal" she invited the Frenchman onto the stage again.

Sarah shook her head vigorously, but was unable to shout out with the ball gag lodged firmly in her mouth. She could only make a strangled moaning sound. Pascal simply ignored her and slowly pulled at the silver zip at the front of her panties. It ran all the way under her crotch. Once undone, he opened the garment to reveal her slightly swollen pussy lips covered with sparse blonde pubic hair.

Brigitte looked in the wardrobe and found a bottle of anal lube. She squirted a generous dollop of the clear liquid on the plug and spread the excess on her index finger. She then rubbed it over Sarah's sweet little anus. Sarah struggled and shook her head again, but it was no use. Brigitte wiggled the end of her finger inside Sarah's tight hole 'to break the seal' before replacing it with the end of the shiny plug. She twisted and pushed at the same time causing Sarah to groan with shock and pain. With more twisting and persuasion from Brigitte, Sarah pushed her bum out further to meet the plug. With a throaty squeal, then a groan, the plug was firmly embedded, leaving only the red heart of its base showing.

Brigitte took another object out of the wardrobe. It was a pink vibrator. She switched it on and slid it under a loop on the bench so the vibrating head was directly under Sarah's pussy. Sarah lifted herself clear of the toy as she knew she was already pretty excited and didn't want to embarrass herself any further. Unfortunately for her here was no way her legs could sustain her position and keep her from dropping down.

With one hand, Pascal pressed her face onto the bench. Her glistening pussy pressed against the vibe. She then heard a loud 'slap' followed by a burning pain across the cheeks of her naked bottom. Pascal was holding a short leather paddle about ten inches long. He measured his aim and laid on another two strokes with the satisfying sound leather makes when striking soft female flesh. Each one of the spanks forced Sarah to push her bum further away from the pain, but the consequence of that was that her pussy was forced harder onto the buzzing vibrator.

"Brigitte has several spanking implements in her collection that need to be tried, who here would like to select something and try it out on our willing model here?" Jennifer announced.

There is a short whip, a tawse, a leather belt, a strap, a paddle......

Several hands shot up straight away.

Jennifer added, "as there is a lot of interest, as an added bonus, we will allow our executive with the best sales figures for this year to have the honour of test driving some of Brigitte's finest accessories ...please step forward Alex Graham!"

A cheer went up from everybody in the audience except Michael. He just sat, watched and wondered what this guy Alex was going to do to his wife.

A gorgeous woman in her late twenties got up out of her seat. She had long black hair and was dressed quite formally in a grey business suit with a short skirt. Michael breathed a sigh of relief.

"Okay, Alex she's all yours. Give her ten strokes with each of Brigitte's implements and let me know which you prefer. Lay it on her!"

The woman took the leather handle of the whip and waved it about experimentally. Then, positioning herself just over an arm's length from Sarah's back, with her well-spaced, she drew it back. The crowd were silent, waiting. The whip made a whoosh as she swung it across Sarah's sexy arse. The impact forced Sarah harder against the bench vibrator and she was caught somewhere between pleasure and pain

"Henri, zoom in on her bottom. Get some pictures. Look how red it is getting!" Pascal instructed.

For a minute or so nothing more was heard other than the sound of the whip on crisp young bottom flesh. Sarah still couldn't believe that her husband was allowing this to happen, allowing another woman to whip her. The most sickening thing about this whole disgusting episode, was that she was beginning to enjoy it...

Sarah made incoherent sobbing noises.

"Quiet, bitch, all naughty girls need their bottoms whipped from time to time and you are no different," Alex was quickly growing into her dominant role.

Whip. Whip. Whip.

Sarah had never felt so alive, and her pussy been so wet. Submission was clearly something she enjoyed.

After the whipping, Alex selected a flat leather paddle.

"Before you begin, take off her gag so we can all hear her moaning!" Pascal requested so Alex released the buckle.

"Oh, Oh, Oh..." was all she could say now as a warm glow of pain spread through her punished, defenceless, cheeks.

Alex delivered a sharp forceful slap that rang with the sound of leather and against skin. Sarah let out a cry of surprise and pain followed by a moaning sigh. The second slap struck the other cheek with more force than the first. Alex began to strike each cheek in turn. Sarah gasped and moaned with each hard whip, intense against her naked skin. With each blow she applied more force and as the intensity grew so too did the sound of Sarah's cries, changing from moaning gasps to little yelps of pain.

When she had finished, Alex stroked Sarah's hot bum, her touch gentle against the hot red skin. Her blonde hair hung down across her face, but when Sarah turned her head, although there were tears in her eyes, her face was lit by a small smile. Alex continued stroking and caressing, allowing her fingers to stray close to Sarah's gaping pussy which was being stimulated by the silent vibe. Then, her hand found its way to her parted pussy lips.

"Oh, my dear, it would seem that you have been enjoying my spanking a little too much."

Sarah should have been horrified by this woman touching her intimate place, but she was past caring. This woman could do what she wanted and she would not stop her, even if she could.

She gave a token protest, "Oh, you should not be doing this. You should not be playing with my pussy. Ooh, this is wrong, stop, ooh,..."

But Alex was now gently massaging her clit. She was close to cumming, that much was clear.

Mr Bellingham looked over at Michael and, rather smugly asked, "Are you enjoying it so far? All a bit of a shock I know, but there is much more fun to come."

From his seat Michael continued to watch in fear and wonder. How far were they going to go with this? Surely, his wife couldn't take much more humiliation.

"Ok, release Sarah and turn her over," he requested.

Brigitte released Sarah. When she was standing, Pascal held her firmly whilst Brigitte unzipped the black latex dress from top to bottom releasing Sarah's squashed tits from their confinement. She then went to pull down her panties. Sarah to struggled violently but Pascal was a large, strong man who easily over-powered her, allowing Brigitte to pull down the last scrap of clothing covering her modesty.

Pascal moved the almost naked Sarah onto her back and Brigitte secured her wrists and ankles to the legs of the bench. She now only wore stockings and the thigh length boots. With her arms tied, her firm breasts looked even bigger and her nipples even longer.

"Friends, " he called into the microphone. " Well, now that you've seen Sarah in action, it's time to offer some of you the opportunity to get "hands on" before I seal the deal. As usual, on these occasions, please come to the front and take a ticket out of this hat. If you draw an even number, you get a vibrator to road-test on our willing model here."

Poor Michael just stayed where he was. He felt that it was inappropriate for him to be with these people whilst they were abusing his wife. As a queue formed to take a ticket, the men looked at her and enjoyed the view of her firm heaving breasts. She was now helpless and the fact that her feet were tied apart made her look very vulnerable.

There were eight winners, six men and two women and they moved to surround her. With her feet tied and her thighs parted they could see her fleshy pussy lips protruding between her thighs. Her breasts heaving with each of her nervous breaths tipped with perfect large and erect nipples.

They took turns to use the vibrators on her nipples, causing them to redden, swell and tingle. To her embarrassment she realised that she was very aroused and felt a distinct wetness between her legs. She gasped as she felt vibrations, then the tips of fingers brush over her wetness. One of the women slid couple of long, slim fingers into her wet pussy and gave her a bit of a finger fucking before slowly withdrawing them. To add to her shame, she felt her inner pussy lips being opened up for all the men to leer at.

The woman then announced to the others, "her cunt is dripping."

Someone pressed the heart on the butt plug and it burst into life with a low hum, sending wicked vibrations through her rectum.

Mr Bellingham then said, "Before we continue, I think it's time for you to satisfy a few colleagues."

At first, she didn't understand the request, however when the men unzipped their trousers, one moved to her side holding his erection in his hand. He rubbed the exposed head of his cock across her lips and said very bluntly, "suck my cock."

She looked up into his eyes as he stared down at her. He was young, quite handsome and she could see the lust burning in his eyes as she opened her lip-sticked mouth. Unlike her experiences of oral sex with her husband, this time there was no tender licking or teasing. She tried to lick the head of this stranger's cock with her tongue, but he just pushed it into her mouth.

Sarah started to choke as he gripped her head with his hands and started to fuck her mouth. She could sense his urgency and knew that he would not last very long. His hands moved to the back of her head as he thrusted in and out of her hot mouth. She then felt the head of his cock grew even harder and larger just before the first squirt hit the back of her mouth.

He continued to fuck her mouth as he squirted a number of times. She held most of his cum in her mouth until he slipped his cock out as it started to go soft. Sarah gasped for air and ended up swallowing some spunk at the same time.

"Make sure you lick off all of the drips," he grunted as the last of his cum trickled out into her mouth.

She did as he asked, licking and swallowing the drips until they stopped. Her relief was short lived because as soon as he pulled out, another man quickly took his place. She knew that the sooner she could satisfy all the men, the sooner her ordeal would be over. She parted her lips and then tasted what was becoming a familiar, slightly salty, taste of aroused cock.

Like before, the man held her head using her mouth for his own pleasure. She sensed he was about to cum but was not expecting the large amount of hot salty spunk that suddenly flooded her mouth. She tried desperately to swallow it but most of it spilled out and trickled down her chin.

For a while she lost all sense of time as, one after another, the men used her mouth. To her initial relief the third man pulled out at the last minute and sprayed his cum over her face. The relief of not having to swallow soon disappeared as one after another they took great delight in ejaculating where ever they pleased. By the time they had finished her face was covered with spunk and Sarah was forced to keep her eyes closed as her eyelids were covered with semen. Finally, with her jaw aching, she realised that she must have satisfied the last of the men.

It wasn't until she tentatively opened her eyes that she realised what a degraded spectacle she had become. She could still feel the semen trickling down her face and as she glanced downwards saw the rest of it splattered all over her breasts. She felt a strange feeling of numbness, not quite believing what she had just been through but knowing that she had satisfied the collective lust of this large group of men.