A Model Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All that was, except one.

All of her senses returned with a rush as she felt Pascal grip the base of the butt plug and give it a tug. She felt a momentary feeling of discomfort and then an intense urge to clench all the muscles in her pelvic floor as it popped out from its tight surroundings.

"Very good Sarah. Now it is only me left for you to satisfy and I think you already know that it is not your mouth that I want. Now stand up."

Two of the men helped her up and then Pascal slowly walked around to face her.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it's now time to seal the deal between Chelsea Couture International and PL Distribution, in the usual way!"

She sensed what he was about to do as he moved back behind her, unzipped his Chinos and pulled out an impressive looking erection. And, as if to remove any doubt he said, "I'm going to fuck that delightful arse of yours now young lady!"

"Before that, I think we should take a picture to remind your husband of your stunning performance this evening!"

Before she could protest, Henri appeared with his camera. She saw the flash and knew that the image of her covered in spunk was now captured for ever.

"Bend over the bench again Sarah."

"Please," she begged, "no, please...... let me suck you off instead. I want to suck you off....please..."

She thought of all the times Michael had tried to convince her to let him try anal sex with her and ironically all the times she had refused him. She glanced behind and saw Pascal squeezing out a dollop of lube and applying it to the shiny head of his enormous cock. It left her in no doubt about what he was about to do, and that filled her with dread. He eased her bum cheeks apart to reveal her partially dilated anus and placed the head of his erection against it. He was eager to feel its tight warm confines grip his throbbing shaft.

Sarah's protests stopped, and whether she agreed or not, she knew that he was about to bugger her. Then suddenly she heard a noise and saw Michael coming to the stage. His shouts of, "No, Sarah......" faded to a whisper as Pascal continued to thrust forward. Initially, she felt his cock head against her anus then the pressure increase, as he pushed forward. She had been expecting a terrible pain, but the butt plug seemed to have had done its job in opening her up and her tight opening started to stretch over the Frenchman's cock. She gasped and then gave a whimper as the full head of his penis entered her. The whole room fell silent, except for the heavy breathing of both Pascal and Sarah.

"That's the worst part over with. Now you're going to enjoy this, just like a little slut!"

Pascal was completely oblivious his surroundings and simply ignored Michael, who was just stood there staring in disbelief whilst his wife was being fucked up the arse by a Frenchman. Someone tried to pull Michael away, but he shook them off and just stood there. Sarah noticed him, but had a blank expression on her face as she continued to moan with each of Pascal's thrusts.

Sarah let out another whimper as he continued to penetrate her tight hole, but she didn't resist. Soon he was all the way inside her, and he gave an extra thrust to bury himself completely. Sarah felt his hips pressing against hers, and another moan escaped her. Slowly she rotated her hips, trying to stretch herself so it didn't hurt quite so much. Even with the pain, Sarah felt pleasure coursing through her.

After a few minutes of deep breathing and thinking about anything except what was going on in behind her, Sarah started to rock back and forth with the fucking motion. Pascal pulled out a few inches, and gave a thrust. Sarah gasped, and let out a guttural sound as she leaned into him. He was thrusting slowly, but Sarah began to beg for more and push her hips back into him.

"You like that, don't you, you little slut?" he grunted as he picked up the pace and thrusted harder. "Say it to me. Say it."

Sarah paused for a moment, but she realized it was way too late for embarrassment. The words spilled out of her mouth before she could stop herself.

"Yes, I love you fucking my arse! I love being your little slut and I will do anything to please you! Just don't stop. Fuck me."

Pascal's thrusts were strong and powerful and much to her dismay she found herself moving in harmony with him, relishing the newly found enjoyment that she had tried so desperately to avoid earlier. The thrusting action was stimulating her clit as it rubbed against the bench and Sarah could feel every nerve ending in her body start to respond.

"Oh-oh-oh yes, yes, fuck me!" Sarah screamed.

Completely oblivious to the close proximity of her husband and the other men all watching, her moans of pleasure started to build to a crescendo. Her entire body tensed as the first wave of her orgasm hit. She was screaming and bucking, begging him not to stop. Her body trembled again as she lost control and the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced ripped through her body. At the same time, Pascal's cock swelled inside her, throbbed violently and then spat out its cargo of red-hot spunk deep inside her arsehole.

Apart from Sarah and Pascal's heavy breathing, the room remained silent. Nobody seemed to know what to say. Michael was completely numb as he watched Pascal withdraw his softening penis from his wife's arse then wipe the dripping head across one of her rosy bum cheeks. Sarah remained bent over the bench out of breath and panting hard.

"One last picture," she heard someone say as the flash went off again capturing an image of her displaying the parted lips of her wet pussy and her gaping anus, dripping with Pascal's spunk.

Michael looked around at the group of men still gathered on the stage and realised that they had all been pleasured by his wife's willing mouth. Sarah lifted herself up, her usually immaculate hair was dishevelled and matted with ribbons of sticky cum dripping down. Her naked breasts were red with all the groping, and were now splattered with spunk. He watched as she wiped some spunk from her chin.

Their eyes met and he muttered, "I...didn't know. I'm so sorry!"

She said nothing and seemed to look straight through him.

Mr Bellingham then announced, "Well, the deal is now well and truly sealed! If you please, can we have a huge round of applause for our fantastic model Sarah by helping us to achieve one of the more 'challenging' clauses in Pascal's business contract. We sincerely hope to see her again very soon!

So, that concludes today's business and I think there must be a call for champagne, all round!"

END