A Model's Hectic Love Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie laughed again. "You wouldn't miss his erection in a pair of boxers, would you? Did you enjoy him?"

"Yes Miss, er Susie," said Mandy quietly. "It was wonderful!"

"I'm jealous," said Susie. "Jim and I have worked out a sort of plan. Can you keep Craig there until Friday at the latest? You may have to make it worth his while, if you understand me?"

Mandy felt her cunny juices again.

"Yes Susie, I'll try."

"Fine, Jim will tell you all about it. Can you get time off on Friday?"

"Yes. It's my day off anyway."

"Great, I'll see you then. Come over and meet me! 'Bye!"

Less than five minutes later the phone rang again. This time it was Jim.

"Has Susie called you yet? Good. I left it until now to give her time to talk to you. I'll be in about ten tonight and I'll fill you in then. OK?"

No sooner had she finished the call than she was called to the pub phone.

"Mandy?" It was Jane. "Mandy darling, are you managing all right? Good. Look, say so if you can't but could you possibly stay over tonight. Gary has had a beer or two and you know I don't like driving at night. We'll be home well before opening time in the morning so you'll be able to go home for a couple of hours."

Mandy gulped as she agreed to help Gary and Jane. She would be alone in the pub with Craig all night!

"Thanks Mandy love; you're an angel. We'll make it up to you. Now I'm going to go and get pissed too. See you in the morning!"

At nine o'clock the pub was quiet. There were a few diners left in the restaurant but the bar was not yet busy with the locals out for a drink. Mandy told the staff she would be upstairs for a while.

She tapped on Craig's door and walked in. The room was empty but there were noises in the bathroom. She called out.

"Come on in," Craig shouted through the partly open door. "There's nothing on show that you've not already seen!"

She entered the bathroom to find Craig naked and obviously preparing for a shower. His cock was at rest but Mandy marvelled at its dimensions even so.

"I was going to have a quick shower then come on down to dinner. Will you eat with me?"

"I'll eat with you and I'll eat you too but not necessarily in that order," grinned Mandy. "I've just found out that I'm staying here overnight 'cos Gary and Jane are getting pissed so won't be driving back here tonight. What do you think of that?"

"You mean it will be me and you all alone in this huge building? How will I find you if I need you?"

"I won't be straying far from your side," said Mandy as she knelt down before Craig and began to fondle his growing tool. "I'll just give you a little more relief before we go down to dinner!"

Craig leaned against the cool tiled bathroom wall and closed his eyes as Mandy firmly sucked his rod deep into her throat. Strangely enough he wondered if Susie would do this for him when they finally hooked up again. Then he realised that at this moment in time he was being unfair to Mandy. He sighed deeply as she brought him closer to another orgasm.

The phone on the bathroom wall rang! Craig gasped and looked down at Mandy as she looked up at him with wide-open eyes. He unhooked the phone.

"Yes?" he croaked.

The voice of Janey the restaurant waitress boomed in his ear.

"I'm just checking if you are still taking dinner sir? The restaurant will be closing in thirty minutes."

"Yes, I'll be down shortly. I'm er coming as quickly as I can!"

Mandy sucked him in deeper as he replaced the receiver. Craig groaned as his spunk began to surge up his cock. He thrust at her face and delivered. Mandy pulled back slightly as he filled her mouth with huge spurts of his hot sticky white cream. There was a lot again. What was it about these English girls?

"That was stupendous," said Craig as he helped Mandy to her feet. "Let's shower then we can eat. Then we can come back here and fuck!"

With difficulty Mandy managed to mumble. "Where do you want me to put this?" She opened her mouth to show him his mouthful.

Craig pulled her head to him and they kissed long and hard, sharing cum as the shower ran. Mandy managed to keep her hair dry, as the showerhead was not at its highest setting.

"Hurry up," said Mandy as she got out of the shower and towelled herself down briskly. "My Jim's coming about ten for a drink. He may have some news for you."

Jim Turner looked Craig Hudson up and down as they shook hands. He didn't think that he was all that handsome. Perhaps he could become a film actor. It's strange how some women were easily swayed.

Craig liked Jim's firm grip but wondered what his reaction would be if he knew what had happened in his bedroom this evening.

"Have a drink," said Craig to Jim.

"I'll get them," said Mandy. "I'm in charge now until the morning."

She had told Jim about the extension of her responsibilities. He had just nodded. Strangely enough a quick mental image of a naked Jenny had crossed his mind.

"So, you're the guy who's looking for that fashion model, Susie Farmiloe then," he awkwardly opened the conversation on the main topic.

"Yes, I must find her. Can you help me? Have you heard anything?"

"I've already put one or two feelers out since Mandy here called me earlier. There seems to be something going on but my spies won't get back to me until sometime tomorrow. Can you wait around for a while?"

"Yeah, I can wait until at least the week-end if I have to. After that I would have to review my schedule to see what time I have left. Keep your enquiries moving as fast as possible, won't you."

"OK. Mandy will keep on asking around as well."

Mandy relaxed a little, as the two men seemed to settle into a conversation so she drifted off to supervise the closing down of the pub. She had told Janey that she must say nothing about their famous guest for a while. Her job depended on it. Janey nodded determinedly but Mandy was not too sure if she could be trusted for very long.

In due course she returned to the men, saying that she really ought to be locking up. They rose to their feet.

"I'll go upstairs," said Craig, holding out his hand to Jim. "Good to meet you Jim. I'll look forward to hearing from you tomorrow."

"OK," said Jim. "I'm not sure what time. It will probably be early evening. I'll call here on my way home."

Mandy went to the back door of the pub to say goodnight to Jim. In a trice her big breasts were in his hands as he kissed her fiercely. She groped for his cock and pulled it from his slacks. Eventually their lips parted.

"I'll want to hear it all, don't forget! Every fucking drop of spunk has to be accounted for! Have you fucked him yet?"

"I'm not that slow, Jim Turner. I'm going to get me so many tales that you won't be able to get your cock down for a week! Anyway, have you fucked that Jenny yet?"

Jim kissed Mandy again then manoeuvred his cock between Mandy's tits, smearing them with his pre-cum.

"Tomorrow! For certain!" he said as he zipped up and walked away into the night.

Susie and Jenny had had a quiet relaxing time together. They had made dinner together. Susie had called her parents and brought them up to date. She had warned them to keep away until at least Friday but she would call them on Thursday to update them on developments.

Now it was ten o'clock and Susie wondered out loud if Jim and Craig had met yet.

"Does it worry you?" asked Jenny drowsily.

"No, not really," answered Susie. "I mean, I hardly know Craig but I must have made some sort of favourable impression on him for him to be going to all this trouble to find me. Unless he just wants to return me my panties!"

"Why, did you leave them with him?" giggled Jenny. "Are you wearing any now?"

Jenny knew full well that Susie was not wearing any panties. Her robe still revealed all. Susie smiled at her and pulled her robe wide open. She slid a finger of each hand between her thighs and open up her pussy crack.

"You too darling Jenny," she whispered.

Jenny sobbed as she stood and let her robe fall. She fell to her knees between her friend's thighs and replaced Susie's fingers with her own. Susie licked her wet fingers before putting her hands back on to Jenny's head.

"Oh darling Jenny. Lick me out good darling. Make me come and then I'll do you. You're going to get cock tomorrow but I'll have to wait for Craig to find me!"

Jenny didn't answer, she was too busy sucking and licking.

"This time Craig you can fill my cunny full of your cream. I'm looking forward to feeling it shoot deep into me. I know what it tastes like. This time I'm going to taste it somewhere else!"

Mandy was naked, leaning against the bed with her fingers working busily up her cunt. She was so horny again that she was dripping wet, her juices running down her thighs.

Craig was standing about a metre from her, slowly pumping on his massive erection; pre-cum was actually dripping from his pisshole.

"I'm ready to deliver baby! Turn around and show me those gorgeous ass cheeks. Yeah that's it! Now feel this!"

Mandy had turned around and spread her tremendous arse cheeks. Both of her holes were visible and Craig just knew that he was going to have both, plus her mouth, before the night was over. For now he was going for the traditional fuck right up Mandy's cunt, albeit from the rear. He rubbed his wet end into her wet crack and pushed. Mandy squealed but pushed back on to his rod, making a squelching sound.

"Fucking Hell Craig, you sure know how to fuck," she gasped as they set up a juicy sounding rhythm.

"So do you ma'am; so do you!"

Craig had been holding firmly on to Mandy's hips to keep her in place. Now he realised that he didn't need to; she was pushing back on to his cock so hard. So he slipped one hand around her to agitate her clitoris and began to stroke her arse crack and hole with the other. Mandy began to buck and writhe on his massive staff.

"Christ! I'm going to come all over your fuckin' cock," she gasped as she moved. "I'm gonna make cum like I've never done it before."

Craig stopped pushing and after a moment or two Mandy stopped too.

"What's the matter, big cock," she snarled. "Running out of steam?"

Craig continued to softly stroke clit and arsehole.

"No baby, I just want you to enjoy our fucking to the maximum. We'll continue in a moment or two then I can come when you do."

"Oh Craig darling, I do so want your cum inside of me. I know that this is my only chance so I don't want to miss it!"

"That's OK Mandy baby. I'm looking down on the prettiest asshole that I've ever seen. I want to go in there next. How do you feel about that? Let's make fuck juice now and you can tell me later. OK?"

Battle was recommenced. Mandy stood firm this time as Craig pumped his rod rhythmically deep into her cunt. She was holding her orgasm back, waiting for the eruption from the end of Craig's prick.

He didn't say anything; he just suddenly rammed his cock to the top of her hot passage and began pumping spunk deep into her body.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" she screamed in ecstasy as his sperm ignited her orgasmic reaction. Craig felt a hot juicy stream envelope his shaft as his spurts subsided. He took hold of her hips again and held her to him. As he then felt her relax on to the bed he reached around her and filled his hands with her breasts.

He pulled out of her cunt and watched as the excess dribbled on to her cheeks. Now he rubbed it into her skin before he lifted and turned her so that she was lying on her back on the bed.

She smiled up at him.

"That was some fuck mister!"

In the cottage in Jenny's bed Susie was licking deep into Jenny's cunt. Jenny was on top, giving Susie much better access to her body. She moaned as Susie grasped her breasts and rubbed her nipples against her thighs. Then she gasped as Susie's slender fingers invaded her arsehole, making her cunt juice drip down on to her friend. Susie persisted with her loving of Jenny's beautiful voluptuous body until she was rewarded with a veritable stream of cum juice from her crack.

Jenny rolled over on to her back, revealing a very wet vaginal area. Susie lovingly rubbed it, licking her fingers from time to time.

"Susie?"

"Yes?"

"Have you ever, I mean have you ever..."

"Come on Jenny darling, no secrets now."

"Have you ever let any man put his cock in your bum?" asked Jenny all in a rush, embarrassed to be asking.

"No, not yet."

"Do you think that you ever will?"

"Oh yes! I'm quite looking forward to it. I'm just waiting for the right man to ask me. Have you?"

"No. A guy wanted to once and I agreed but in the end he couldn't get stiff enough so we gave up and I didn't see him again. Perhaps he was too embarrassed. Will you let Craig?"

"Oh yes, any time. When I first met him I knew that there was nothing that I wouldn't do with that man. If I jump on top of him too much on Thursday please drag me off him."

"No way. I want to watch. Have you ever done that; watch I mean?"

"No. God, aren't I a boring girl. Have you watched?"

"No, the nearest I've been is listening in the next room."

There was silence for a little while, and then Susie spoke.

"Jenny, after I've got over the first flush of fucking Craig, say by Friday, would you like to watch us. I think I'd like that."

"Oh my gosh, that's really cool! I mean oh yes please!"

"Naturally, I would want him to make love to you while I watch you both. How about that?"

"Of course darling fairs fair! I think that would make me come all the quicker."

"You'll just have to come twice then, won't you? I want to see it all, especially if you agree to take him up your bum!"

"Oh my!" exclaimed Jenny. "I hadn't thought of that!"

The girls lay quietly for a while.

"Susie darling, will you sleep with me tonight please?"

"How many times do I have to make love to you?"

"I think twenty times will be about enough, don't you?"

Susie returned her hand to Jenny's still damp naked snatch.

"It's a deal," she smiled as her mouth began its journey across Jenny's belly.

Craig spread Mandy's cum all over her arse, making it slippery. He made sure that her hole got plenty of the liquid along with his saliva that he dribbled into her from above.

Now he began to stroke the arsehole itself. He slipped his index finger inside first, making circular movements to open the aperture. Then he added his middle finger; when it was deeply inside her he began a fucking motion.

"Ohhhh my God!" gasped Mandy. "You meant it about fucking my arse, didn't you? I've never had it that way before and your cock is soooo big Craig. You can have my arsehole but you will be gentle, won't you?"

"You have the prettiest asshole I've ever seen, Mandy. I certainly won't be damaging it but I want to fill it with cream before I go to sleep tonight!"

Craig guiltily thought of his memory of Susie's asshole. Hers was beautiful too but it wasn't here right now! He slowly withdrew his fingers and then rested the soft warm end of his cock against Mandy's hole. He opened her wide with his thumbs. Mandy groaned.

"That feels so nice Craig darling. Are you going to fuck my arse now? Jim will go mad when I tell him about this."

Craig froze in the act of pushing his knob end past Mandy's sphincter muscle.

"You're gonna tell him?"

"Oh yes, we tell each other everything. It drives him into a fucking frenzy sometimes. I must admit I cream my pussy every time he tells me about fucking another girl."

Craig mentally shrugged his shoulders and thrust his cock forcefully into Mandy's arsehole.

"There, that's the worst bit for a first timer Mandy. Now I'm going to fuck your hot ass and shoot my load right up your passage!"

"Ohhhh yessss, it's OK now that you're in there Craig. Fuck my arse and fill me with your spunk. Play with my tits again, smack my arse, finger my cunt and give my clitty a real mauling. Come on! Fuck me hard now!"

Craig began to fuck Mandy hard. Her passage was well lubricated and although it was very hot it wasn't due to friction. She was really wet! He mauled her breasts, pulling hard on her long nipples. He smacked her bum cheeks hard; it was a good job they were alone in the pub as they made a lot of noise.

This was the third time that Craig had got hard since they had gone to bed. He had filled her cunt twice and then she had fetched him a brandy as a nightcap. Alone he had thought of Susie and how he wanted her again. By the time that Mandy had returned he was erect and ready for her bottom.

Now he was going to deliver again. Mandy's hot smooth passage had quickly done for him. He thrust and stopped, his spunk ejecting from his cock at the top of her hole. Mandy sure felt that!

"Ohhhh fuckin' Hell, that's hot, that's really hot!" she screamed. "Frig my cunt, you bastard! Make me come! Oh yess! Oh yesss! Oh yessss!"

Jim woke alone in Mandy's bed. His cock had had no work last night and was stiff and ready.

He briefly though of calling Mandy and his cock jumped. Then he thought that she might actually be fucking Craig Hudson right there and then and that his call would not be welcome. Then he thought of a naked Jenny Jones and his cock jumped seriously this time, craving at least a hand job.

Jim jumped from his bed and hurried into the shower. He started with cool water all over his body to cool his ardor. This worked to a certain extent but Jenny's body kept coming to mind and so by the time he got out of the shower he was still fairly stiff.

He forced himself to eat toast and drink coffee; acutely aware that the time he was meeting Jenny was growing ever closer. It took a lot of willpower to concentrate and drive round to Joe's place and firstly take him to a house on the other side of the village where he was starting on a big job. Jim himself would have to work there next week.

Jenny slid from her bed carefully and headed for the bathroom. She was dying for a piss! She turned on the shower and entered the cabinet as soon as the water started to turn warm. She stood directly under the shower head and relaxed, her pee starting almost at once. The cabinet door opened.

"Oooo, that's a strong stream," said Susie as she put her arms around Jenny. "Here comes mine!"

Susie soon began to spread soap all over Jenny's voluptuous body, taking her time over her breasts and crotch.

"Must get you fucking clean for Jim, mustn't we?" she giggled as she worked. "Oh yes Jenny darling, rub me there some more, I love that!"

The girls played happily in the shower for some time before wrapping toweling robes around themselves and heading downstairs for breakfast. The country air was making them hungrier than usual.

"How about a fry up?" said Susie? "I'm hungry and you need to stock up on energy for Jim. Maybe he will like some too if he's not too late. I used to be good at breakfasts when I was a girl."

Susie went to work in the kitchen with frying pans, refusing all offers of help from Jenny. Jenny wandered out into the garden and was surprised to hear Jim's pick-up in the lane. She really hadn't much idea of the time as she hadn't worn a watch all week but she knew that he must be earlier than usual.

She made up her mind and walked down to the gate, entering the yard just as Jim was getting out of his vehicle. He was certainly surprised to see her.

"You're up and about early, miss Jenny. Couldn't you sleep?"

Jenny walked straight up to him and kissed him as she put her arms around his waist. As their lips made contact she gasped at the feel of his rod of iron in his old denim shorts.

"My, oh my Jim," she giggled. "You are pleased to see me, aren't you? Or is it because you haven't had your pee yet this morning?"

Jim smiled. "I guess it's a bit of both Jenny. Mandy's been off fucking that film star feller all night so I've not er, er...."

"Had your oats?" laughed Jenny. "We'll have to do something about that, won't we? Start with your piss, as usual."