A Model's Hectic Love Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny stepped back as Jim produced his tool and turned to the rubbish heap. His golden stream turned her on as usual. She opened her robe to show him her body as he pissed. He groaned and grabbed his cock. As his stream died away his cock stiffened appreciably and he began to toss slowly. Jenny placed her little hands over his big one and his cock grew even more quickly.

"Come on, Jim my darling. Susie's frying you some bacon and eggs to keep your strength up. I think that you're going to need it over the next few days!"

Jenny led Jim by the cock, through the gate and up the garden path towards the cottage. She hadn't bothered to fasten her robe again.

"Oh my, oh my," said Susie to herself as she watched them approach the back door. "I'll do more eggs!"

Mandy had not slept with Craig. She wanted people to know that she had used a different bed to the guest. Mind you, it had been into the early hours before she had left him, a mouthful of his spunk to help her sleep! She was up early and down in the kitchen preparing Craig a breakfast of juice, cereals and toast. Soon she was tapping on his door. She heard a response and entered the room.

Craig was still in bed, naked of course. There was a large hill over his groin area. Mandy smiled at him, put the tray down and whipped the single sheet off.

"God Craig, your cock is magnificent. You know that I'm going to have to do something about that, don't you?"

"Be my guest," Craig grinned.

Mandy dropped her clothes to the ground and mounted the bed.

"Don't do my bum this morning please," she said. "I can still feel where you were last night and I'm a bit stiff and sore!"

"I'm just stiff," laughed Craig, turning Mandy on to her back and inserting his cock into his favourite place; Mandy's pussy!

"Oooooo, that's fantastic," purred Mandy as she began to respond to Craig's firm long thrusts. "A gallon of spunk please, as soon as you like!"

About ten minutes later she was sitting on Craig's chest, watching as a thick white stream of cum oozed out of her vagina on to his chest. There seemed to be an awful lot of it. She dipped three fingers into it and tasted.

"Ummm," she purred again. "You taste nice Craig darling. I hope Susie Farmiloe is going to appreciate you."

Craig had a quick memory of Susie sucking his cum off his cock way back in time in Hollywood. His cock stirred.

"She likes it, I can assure you," he said. "I think it's time that I got up to start my search again, don't you. I have really enjoyed our time together Mandy and I will never forget you."

Mandy took one more taste and then slid off the bed, using a tissue to wipe the rest of the sperm off Craig's chest.

"Thank you, kind sir," she grinned. "You've no idea what Jim is going to make of all this but I bet I've got enough tales to keep him shagging me rotten for weeks. If I don't see you later have a nice day! If you can be in the bar about six thirty tonight Jim will be in and we can find out if any of our enquiries have born fruit."

Mandy went off downstairs to supervise the start of the pub's day, from deliveries to the cleaner's duties. She was grateful when Gary and Jane arrived home at about ten o'clock, releasing her to go home and change. She had already made two visits to the loo to stem the flow of cum from her cunt.

She arrived home and went upstairs straight away. The unmade bed greeted her. Jim's impression on the sheets affected her so much that she had to lie in his place and inhale his body scent. She could tell that he hadn't tossed off this morning; there was no aroma of his cum. Probably he was saving it for that Jenny. The thought created a tear or two as she lay there. Where did she stand with Jim?

Susie thoroughly enjoyed serving breakfast to Jenny and Jim. They were really reacting well together; Jenny had partly fastened her robe but her breasts kept reappearing momentarily as she ate and also as she waved her arms about excitedly as she talked. Jim's cock had been stowed away although Susie noted that his zip was still unfastened.

"Right," she said eventually, "you guys know where everything is so help yourselves if you want anything else. I'm going shopping in Alcester. I'm known by almost everyone there so no one will comment if I appear there! I'll call on Mum and Dad too so I'll be about three hours, I expect. Don't do anything I wouldn't do now!"

"I'll wash and tidy up for you darling," said Jenny. "Don't feel that you have to hurry back!"

"OK, you can help her Jim," replied Susie. "I shall want to talk to you about tomorrow when I get back."

"OK Miss, er Susie. I'll be here. There's plenty to do."

"There most certainly is," riposted Jenny as she gave him a quick peek of her curvy body. Jim smiled.

Soon Susie was on her way and Jenny and Jim were standing alongside of one another at the sink. The top of her robe was wide open to expose her generous breasts, her nipples big and hard. Jim's cock, soft but thick and long was hanging out of his shorts. At last they were finished.

Jenny's left hand reached out and captured Jim's cock, marveling as it erected swiftly in her hand. Soon it was hard, fat and long as she frotted it gently. He gave a soft moan and Jenny turned towards him.

"I've been dreaming about your lovely great cock," she said softly. "I couldn't stop thinking about it last night. I went to the bathroom at least three times so that I could play with my pussy."

She thought that she had better not mention that Susie had kept making her wet too!

"Where shall we go to do it Jenny?" asked Jim practically. "Your touch is going to make me come in your hand soon and that would be a waste, wouldn't it?"

Jenny looked down at her captured prize, the knob end already wet with pre-cum. She rubbed it some more; she couldn't help herself! More juice dribbled from Jim's pisshole. She lifted her palm and licked Jim's pre-cum off it; Jim groaned again.

"Let's go into the sitting room," Jenny whispered as she led Jim by the cock again.

As soon as they were in the sitting room Jenny turned and they kissed again, rolling their now naked bodies against each other. Jenny had a wet sticky tummy as she subsided on to the sofa. She immediately spread her thighs and parted her shaved cunny lips with her long slender hairdressers fingers. The crack filled with her juice instantly.

"There Jim, there's my cunny crack! There's your target my darling! Come and fill it up with your big fat hard cock!"

Jim dropped to his knees, his cock slapping Jenny's pussy lips as he moved into position. She pulled him to her and he pushed his cock deep into her cunt. Jenny made more juice as she lay back, savouring the feeling of being totally filled with cock. She smiled up at Jim as he rested his thick hard shaft inside her cunt, totally immersed in her sopping wet crack.

"That's so wonderful, Jim darling. I don't think that I've ever been so full of cock. Just rest inside me for a moment. I'm going to suck my juice off your cock in a minute then you can give me a good fucking."

"I'm going to taste you too before I give you a hard shafting," growled Jim as he gazed down at Jenny, his hands now full of her beautiful big firm breasts.

He withdrew from Jenny's quim and offered his cock to her mouth. She opened up and swallowed him, her eyes looking deep into his. He groaned and squeezed her tits hard.

"There," Jenny said at last as she gave one final lick up and down both sides of Jim's prick. "Your turn now lover!"

Jim dropped his face like a starving man into Jenny's vagina. His big fat tongue probed deep into her crack from arsehole to clitty. Then he found her clit and sucked it into his mouth. He was still grasping her breasts so Jenny squealed and pulled his head into her crotch, making more and more cum juice as she did so.

"Ohhhhh Jim darling," she wailed. "That's fantastic! Please don't stop now. I'm going to come all over your mouth! I can't stop nowwww! Keep on sucking my clitty; keep on licking me. Here it commmmes nowwww! Yess! Yesss! Yessss!"

Jenny thrashed her hips at Jim's face, splashing great quantities of hot wet juice all over him. He didn't care, he was reveling in the power that he had over this woman's body. Finally as Jenny began to calm down he repositioned his cock at her cunt lips.

"Right now Miss Jenny, here he comes again! This time there's no stopping until I fill your lovely empty cunt with my cum!"

"I'm ready Jim; do your worst!"

Jim rammed home, all the way to the top. Jenny squealed but thrust back up Jim's tool. Jim paused at the top, savouring the hot feeling of Jenny's cunt again. Then he withdrew to her entrance and then rammed back in, all the way. Jenny gasped.

"Go on Jim, fuck me hard with that huge cock! I've been waiting for this ever since I saw it last Monday. God, keep on fucking me like that! Don't warn me when you're coming. Just surprise me with your hot cum!"

Jim started to pump hard in and out of Jenny's cunt. God, he thought, it's just as if it was Mandy lying there below him all wet and willing with a tight hot wet cunt for him to play with. He opened his eyes to remind himself that it was Jenny there this time. He grasped her lovely breasts again. Jenny's long low moans increased in volume.

Jim could now feel his cum readying itself up his tube. He let the feeling grow for a moment or two and then stopped with his hot hard shaft all the way up Jenny's soaking wet passage. Jenny opened her eyes.

"What's the matter Jim? Aren't I doing it right? You feel so big and hot deep inside of me. It's wonderful!"

"Are you sure it's OK for me to fill your pussy Jenny? I'm about ready now."

"I can feel that you're ready!" Jenny whispered. "Your cock's grown fatter and harder. That's gorgeous! Fuck your cream up me now and let me feel your hot sperms!"

Jim thrust hard and resumed his hard movements. After about eight fucks he fountained a huge squirt of cum into Jenny's cunt. He thrust again and again, each time delivering some more. Jenny was thrilled!

"Oh yes Jim, oh yessss!" she squealed with pleasure as her cunny filled with Jim's love juice. "Oh that's incredible; you've got so much spunk too!"

Jim thrust hard into Jenny's cunt and stopped again. Jenny opened her eyes and grinned at him. He felt her cunt muscles tighten around his shaft and he reacted by stiffening up a little. Jenny felt it and began to play with his cock with her pussy, alternately squeezing and releasing his tool. Jim pulled Jenny's ample chest to his hairy one and held her tight. Jenny eventually released him.

"Jim darling, you sit on the sofa now and I'll climb on board. That's it; keep your thighs together with your pole up in the air and I'll do the rest!"

Jenny was as good as her word. Her cunny squeezing had done the job and Jim was hard enough now for the job in hand. Jenny took hold of his shaft as she lowered herself on to his belly. Her cum soaked passage was so slippery with Jim's cum that he slipped in easily. Once Jim was wholly inserted Jenny put her arms around his neck, pushed her tits into his face and began to rise and fall up and down his cock.

Jim concentrated on enjoying Jenny's tits and nipples, sucking, licking and biting. He could hardly feel Jenny's cunt; so wet and slippery was her passage. He was going to last a long time. However he soon became aware that he was hard, very hard.

He thrust to the top of Jenny's lovely wet love passage and held her there. He took both her bum cheeks in his hands, angling his fingers deep into her crack. His index fingers found her puckered arsehole entrance and caressed it. Jenny shuddered.

"Ooooo, that's nice," she whispered. "Do you want to fuck my arsehole Jim? Do you like the way it feels? I've never had a cock in there and yours is so big!"

"You gonna let me try it Jenny? It feels nice and soft in there!"

"Put your fingers up me first; get them all spunky and spread it around. Don't take your cock out of me; I'm going to come all over it again soon!"

Jim spread cum and spunk from the leak around Jenny's vagina up into her arsehole. He stuck first one, then two fingers into her anal channel. He started finger fucking her arsehole and Jenny grunted and then resumed fucking his cock with her cunt. Her grunts became more and more pronounced as she neared her climax.

"Ohhh yesss Jim, that's beautiful!" she exclaimed loudly. "I'm coming again nowwww! Ohhhh, I have to come, all over your fantastic cock!"

Come she did, making juice again and once again Jim lost the feeling of fucking as Jenny became so wet. As soon as Jenny slowed in her orgasmic movements he lifted her off his tool.

"Turn over Jenny and let me see that lovely arsehole. Yes, that's a beauty! My fingers have opened you up just right. I can see deep in there! Now, can you feel this?"

Jim stood behind Jenny and rested his red knob end at the entrance to her rear hole. She moaned softly and opened her thighs wider, looking down past her belly to see Jim's engine poised to violate her last hole.

"Ooooo yes Jim, see if you can get it in me. I want it! I want you to fill my bum with your sperms."

Jim pushed at her hole. "Relax baby and let me in," he growled as he began to make a little progress. Jenny quite deliberately flexed her sphincter muscle and Jim's knob end disappeared. He pushed half his cock inside her arse before resting.

"Oh my God Jim, that's huge," howled Jenny. "Don't fuckin' move 'til I get used to that! You feel so hot and fuckin' hard. Let me see if I can squeeze it with my muscles. Yeah that's better; I'm more in control now. How much more have you got to put in me?"

Jim looked down at his tool embedded in Jenny's arse. God, what a turn on!

"About another three of four inches I think."

"OK Jim, push it in and then you can start fucking me in the arse!"

Jim pushed, Jenny relaxed her muscles and his cock almost completely disappeared! Wow, that felt great! He gripped her hips, withdrew about halfway and thrust in again. Jenny grunted again but stood her ground.

"Yes, oh yes Jim, that's it! Fuck me and fill me!"

Jim worked away with a will. Jenny's arse felt tight but smooth. He was soon going to come deep in there. He didn't need to hold her hips any more; Jenny was thrusting back up his shaft. He reached around to grope her tits again with one hand while he spread her juices on and around her clitoris with the other.

Jenny exploded again, making him thrust hard one more time and shoot his load. He felt his hot cum splash against her arse passage walls and splash back on to his cock. He groaned and shot off again and again until he began to shrink and slide out of her hole in a welter of warm sticky white juice. He groaned one last time and collapsed on to the floor on his back, his soggy cum coated cock flopping on to his belly. He became aware of Jenny lying down beside him.

"Now that's what I call a fantastic fucking session," she said softly. "I was only talking about having my arse fucked to Susie last night and now here I am with a hole full of a man's cum."

Jim was aware of two big warm breasts against his chest and a wet crotch dribbling against one hand. He reached out and caressed Jenny's bum again.

"Yeah, I can feel my spunk leaking out," he murmured. "Your hole's still quite big and open too!"

"I want to see that!" exclaimed Jenny as she stood quickly. "Quick, come with me and help."

Jim followed Jenny up the stairs and into the bathroom.

"Quick! Get that mirror and reflect my bum into that wall mirror so that I can see!"

Jim complied and with a bit of adjustment and neck craning Jenny managed to see her hole, wide open with cum oozing from it. Jim was sent into her bedroom for Jenny's digital camera. She got him to take several shots of her soggy derriere.

Jenny kissed Jim lovingly, holding his long fat cock all the time.

"Come on," she said, "let's shower before Susie gets back and then I'll give you a lovely blow job to finish off with. Your spunk in all of my three holes! How about that?"

"Sounds great to me Jenny, my love. Let's do it."

They spent a good deal of time in the shower, soaping, washing and otherwise fondling each other's bodies all over. They towelled each other off and went downstairs to find their clothes, although they didn't dress; they were too busy playing with each other.

They were well preoccupied with each other and did not hear Susie return. She entered the sitting room just in time to hear Jim groan as he unloaded his spunk all over Jenny's face as she frigged and sucked him. Jenny stuffed Jim's spurting cock into her mouth as his first shot began to dribble down her chin. She swallowed hard.

"Well, well, well!" giggled Susie as she watched the coup de grace. "I see I've arrived just in time for the finale!"

Jenny turned and smiled, using her fingers to collect the residue of Jim's spunk from her cheeks. She licked her fingers.

"Hello Susie darling, that's Jim's third, or is it fourth, load since you left. I think he's finished now, haven't you Jim? We must try and do it again before I have to leave on Saturday."

Jim began to retrieve his clothes and dress. Jenny didn't so when he left a minute or two later Susie was the one to accompany him down the path towards his yard and vehicle.

Jenny was making coffee when she returned.

"Do you want coffee? Did you have a nice time? Did you see your parents?"

"Yes darling, I'll have coffee. I just bought a few things. Mum wasn't at home; she'd gone to her aerobics class. She goes every Wednesday."

Jenny stopped making the coffee.

"You knew that your mum would be out?"

"Yes."

"You went there so that you could be with your dad? Susie, you didn't? Did you?"

Susie began to unpack the few groceries that she had bought.

"I had a very nice time," she said quietly. "Let's just leave it there. OK?"

"Yes Susie darling, of course," said Jenny quietly as she finished making the pot of fresh coffee.

"What is going to happen tomorrow?" asked Jenny later. "Have you arranged something with Jim?"

Susie came out of her reverie and laughed at Jenny.

"Tomorrow, whether it's a surprise to him or not, I shall get well and truly fucked by Craig. I just hope he's got some stamina left after Jim's Mandy has finished with him, that's all!"

"Wow, that's really cool. What shall I do?"

"Well, Jim is going to bring him here tomorrow morning after telling him that he's been told that this is where I'm hiding. We'll all confess that we led him on afterwards. After I've had my first fuck, at least! You can do what you like with Jim, of course. I want you to have a good time as well!"

"I'm having the best fucking time of my life! I've had some great cock and some great love from you, Susie my darling; my bestest friend in the whole wide world! I'm so thrilled that you invited me."

"I want to try and persuade Craig to stay with me for my last couple of weeks," said Susie happily. "I just want to sit or lie down for two weeks with his cock deep inside of me, pumping his sperms every so often."

"In all your holes?"

"Oh yes, we'll have to try everything," grinned Susie.

"I, er, did one of the things we were talking about last night. With Jim! I let him have my bum hole! It was great! His cock was as well; filled my bum right up to the brim!"

"Jenny!" squealed Susie as she jumped up and flung her arms around her friend. "Did it hurt? Did he come in there? Did he get into you easily?"

"It only hurt a bit," answered Jenny. "I was surprised 'cos he's soooo big. Maybe it was because he'd already shot off up my cunny but he felt fuckin' big to me. Look, I can show you a photo of how I looked afterwards!"

Susie studied the pictures in Jenny's digital camera carefully and with interest. Then she looked at her friend in the face.