A Model's Hectic Love Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to see what it looks like now," she said firmly.

Jenny was still pretty much naked, having only wrapped a towel around her waist. She dropped the towel, turned around and bent down. Her fantastic bottom was now facing Susie who dropped to her knees instantly. She tenderly held the cheeks, opening them to examine the prize in the crack.

"Wow," she said quietly, "I can see that the hole is bigger now. I wonder if it will return to its original size. It still looks a little red. Wait a moment!"

Susie stood and quickly shed her clothes. Then she resumed her former position. She dropped saliva down Jenny's crack and began to rub it in as she kissed and licked the cheeks close to Jenny's arsehole.

"How does that feel darling?" she asked between licks and caresses. "Is that better?"

"It's wonderful darling, don't stop." Jenny dropped to her knees with her bottom high in the air as she felt Susie's love at her bum. "Susie?"

"Mnnn!"

"Can I, er, still watch you and Craig, er, at it before I go home on Saturday?"

Susie lifted her head for a moment. She smiled to herself.

"I did say you could, didn't I? I think that you should just come in and join us at an opportune moment, don't you? That way it will seem more natural."

Jenny began to cry and Susie re-examined her bum hole. She put a finger deep into the hole and then examined it as she withdrew.

"I think that it would be great if I sort of tested Craig. You know, can he fuck the two of us at once? Can he do my bum if he's just had your cunt? I know his cock is at least as big as Jim's but it's a few weeks now since I had it in any of my holes. I shall need to give it a rigorous workout tomorrow. Oh my God, just thinking about it is making my pussy leak!"

"Let's see," said Jenny rising to her knees. "Oh yes my darling, let Jenny have a lovely taste of your pussy!"

Soon Susie was writhing on the carpet as Jenny finished tongue lashing her into a very wet climax.

"You're really getting a taste for our English beer, aren't you?" said Jim as he watched Craig wipe the head of his third pint off his lips. "You'll be pissing and farting all night at this rate!"

Craig gave Jim and Mandy a lop-sided grin as he carefully replaced his tankard on the counter of the bar in the little snug. Mandy was on the staff side of the bar, leaning forward to give the boys a great view of her magnificent jugs. Her aureoles were visible but the lacy top of her blouse tantalisingly hid her nipples.

"Well, I'm hoping that we're celebrating. I'm hoping that you've got some good news for me. Christ, I've got to find Susie soon or I'll go mad! I need to fuck her! I think that I need to fuck her for the rest of my life!"

"You mean that she's going to be your one and only!" laughed Mandy as she moved temptingly in front of him. "I can't see that lasting long; great horny creature that you are!"

Craig sobered up somewhat as he realised that he was on the verge of giving secrets about him and Mandy away to Jim. Mandy laughed again.

"Don't worry about Jim, Craig. We tell each other everything. I must admit that I've not had much to tell him lately but he keeps me on my toes with stories about his exploits. Now I'm feeling horny again guys but I'm going to have to wait until I get home after closing time before I get Jim's big cock in me again. Never mind, have a good look at my tits while Jim tells us what's up!"

Mandy pulled her blouse off her shoulders and her nipples popped into view over the top of the lace border. They were big and firm, thrusting forward. Both men involuntarily moved a hand towards her chest and she giggled happily.

"Wait for it!" she exclaimed. "Come on Jim, tell us whether or not you've found Susie Farmiloe for Craig 'cos if you haven't I'm going to have to cope with the both of you!"

"Craig," said Jim with a grin, "I want you to be up and about early in the morning. I've made some enquiries and I think I can arrange the meeting you want. I should get an early night and keep off the beer from now on so that you'll be on top form tomorrow."

"You mean you've found her?"

"I know where she is but the rest will be up to you," said Jim, giving another of his rare smiles.

Craig jumped up off the bar stool in his excitement, almost collapsing as the beer went to his head, causing him to stagger slightly. Mandy moved quickly around the end of the bar and took his arm. Jim moved in and took his other arm. The energetic movements caused Mandy's tits to escape out of the top of her blouse. Both men stared at her beauties and Craig managed to rest his head against them. As soon as his lips felt one of her large firm nipples he opened his mouth and Mandy gasped. Jim grasped her other tit and started to play.

"You guys will get me the sack," she cried as she pulled herself away from them both. She tucked her beauties away and Jim and Craig sorted themselves into some sort of order. Mandy smiled again.

"Sorry Mandy," said Craig. "I guess I got carried away! My search is over! I'll be ready in the morning Jim; what time do you want to meet me?"

"About nine thirty or ten o'clock will be fine."

"Make it ten; then I'll have time to go out and find some flowers to take with me."

"I'll be home in good time tonight Jim," said Mandy. "I'm sure that you've got a tale or two to tell me, haven't you?"

"Aren't you going to tell me about this man here then?"

"Oh no, that's not fair yet! When you've got him in the arms of his girl friend then maybe I can tell what we did last night."

Craig looked from one to the other and shook his head.

"You horny sod," said June Farmer as Frank pushed his stiff rod between her arse cheeks. Nevertheless she eased her thighs apart so that he could penetrate between them and commence rubbing his tool against her newly shaved pussy lips. She made juice.

"Just the normal behaviour of a man who loves his wife to bits," said Frank as he reached around and took possession of a juicy tit with a hard nipple. "Knock knock!"

"Who's there?" said June with a giggle.

"The always ready man!" said Frank as he rubbed her clit. June was already rubbing the wet head of his cock as it protruded from between her thighs.

"Ready for what?"

"Fucking the most wonderful woman in the world!"

June sensuously rubbed her rounded bum against Frank's belly. He groaned. They were spooned together in bed.

"Even after playing with Susie while I was out? Did you make love to her?"

"Almost," groaned Frank as he remembered his naked daughter's body so close and available to him. "She's waiting to meet Craig before she does anything really naughty! Anyway, you're enough for one man!"

June almost purred with pleasure as Frank played with her body and she manipulated her favourite toy. She pushed her bum backwards again.

"What do you want to do with this cock?" she asked softly.

"Get on your hands and knees," responded Frank as he reluctantly withdrew his tool from between his wife's thighs.

In seconds he was positioned behind June with his hands on her firm warm buttocks. He pulled her crack open gently to reveal her twin fuck holes. Her pussy crack was wet with her secretions and her rose hole was pulsing with pleasure as he rubbed his knob end up and down her crack. He first anointed her arsehole with some of his pre cum and then filled it with her juices.

"How about if I fuck both of these holes?" he asked as he applied a little pressure to her vagina with his knob end. "I can shoot spunk into both and then you can suck me off again in the morning!"

"Oh yes please and then you can tell me what you and Susie did together as you shaft my twat! I'm sure to come over your lovely cock at least twice!"

Frank thrust firmly into June's cunt and began to move in and out of her fiery channel.

"Well," he began, "Susie arrived almost as soon as you had left. It was as if she knew when you wouldn't be here. Perhaps she had waited around the corner; I didn't ask her. Anyway, she kissed me very lovingly and took hold of my cock. God, that was fantastic! She stepped back and just dropped her clothes on the floor. Ooooo! I'm going to get in your arse now! Well, she lay back on the sofa and opened her legs. God, that shaved pussy of hers; I had to taste it. God June, your arsehole is tight tonight! I got down and licked my daughter's cunt. God she tasted wonderful! She wriggled around on the sofa until she could get my cock in her mouth; she sucks fantastic, just like her mother."

"Did she swallow your cum?" squealed June as she came with Frank's cock in her arse. He pulled out and thrust into her pussy once again.

"Oh yes," he gasped. "Twice!"

"How many times did you fuck her?" screamed Mandy incredulously. She was impaled on Jim's thick hard cock as he fucked her from behind.

"Three or four, I can't remember exactly," he grunted in time with his thrusts up her cunt. "I'll tell you something though."

"What?"

"Her arsehole is really hot and smooth. I had a job to hold on long enough to make her come again!"

Mandy froze but Jim continued fucking her.

"You...you, fucked her up her bum? You've never even tried to do that to me!"

"I wasn't quite sure how to ask you if I could," said Jim with an extra grunt as he stopped deep in Mandy's cunt. "Jenny's only here for a few days so I just asked her!"

They remained still for a moment then Mandy gave a little giggle, almost precipitating Jim's orgasm.

"I let Craig have my bum too," she admitted with a rush of words. "He just asked me and I agreed without thinking. Once he was in me it was great and he shot gallons of spunk."

Jim resumed fucking his cock into Mandy's cunt. The thought of Craig shooting spunk into her arsehole fired him up and he soon groaned loudly as he spurted his cream deep into her cunny. Mandy came more gently as she covered his cock with her love cream. She spoke.

"Jim darling?"

"Yeah."

"Next time I get you really hard you can stick it in my bum if you like!"

"Fuckin' Hell," gasped Jim. "You'd let me do that? That would be fuckin' fantastic!"

"Jim darling, you can do almost anything to me that you want. I don't want to get into those nasty hurting games but I don't mind really hard fucking and things like that. What do you think?"

"Christ Mandy love, I can almost feel myself getting hard again. You're a fantastic girl. I think I'm soon going to ask you to be my permanent woman; maybe even ask you to marry me!"

Mandy span around and kissed Jim fiercely, not forgetting to take his sticky cock into her hand. Within seconds she had his growing tool deep into her throat and it was definitely growing again!

Jim held her head as he began to thrust into her mouth. Had he really suggested that Mandy become his permanent woman? He had! He realised that the very thought made him so happy and relaxed that he fountained his love juice into her mouth.

Mandy released his cock and trailed her wet mouth across his belly.

"Mandy?"

"Mnnn."

"Have you swallowed yet?"

"No, I thought that you might want a taste," she mumbled.

They shared a cummy kiss as they relaxed into a happy sleep although Mandy wasn't quite sure that she had heard Jim talk about her becoming his permanent woman!

Susie was between relaxation and a huge orgasm. Jenny was between her thighs, giving her the most delightful licking out that she'd ever had, even though Jenny was the only woman that had touched her like that.

"That's lovely darling but it may take some time for me to come. I keep thinking about tomorrow! Tell me some more about you and Jim."

"OK," said Jenny, as she removed her mouth from Susie's pussy and inserted two fingers instead; her thumb she rubbed across her clitoris and she played with her own breasts as she talked. She had already talked her way through the whole episode twice and made herself come each time.

Susie had also come each time Jenny had told the tale. She always came when it came to the part of how Jim's cock felt in her arse. It was going to happen again but she was going to save it so that she had a really big orgasm. She reached for Jenny's pussy, sliding two long fingers between her thighs and on to her arsehole. Jenny moaned as Susie gently inserted her fingers into her hole.

"Oh Jim," she moaned, "fuck me in the arse again!" Susie pushed her fingers in further and Jenny moaned again. She was almost out of it!

Susie was almost there! She pushed Jenny down on to her belly, opened her thighs and re-inserted her fingers. She rubbed her own clitty hard and felt the build up of her emotions as Jenny thrashed her body below her. She sat down hard on Jenny's back, facing the bum she was busy frigging.

"Ohhhhh my God yes," screamed Jenny. "I'm coming, I'm coming now! Don't stop Susie, don't stop darling. I'm doing it nowwww!"

So was Susie! She felt the surge of emotion as she felt herself go over the top. Her pussy squirted! Her juices shot out of her crack, all over Jenny's beautiful buttocks and into her crease. Then she squirted again and again!

Jenny was wet, very wet. After her initial orgasmic throes had subsided she lay quietly and waited as Susie also quietened.

"What was that Susie? Did you pee on me? No, no it couldn't have been. It feels different. Did you squirt on me?"

"Yes darling, I'm sorry. I squirted a lot and it's all over you. I'll go get a cloth to dry you off."

"No darling, don't do that. Just rub it all over me, all over my bum cheeks and into my hole. It feels nice like that and then I shall be able to have your aroma with me all night until I shower in the morning."

Susie did as Jenny asked her. In due course she rolled her over and rubbed her still wet fanny all over Jenny's belly and breasts. In the end Jenny growled and grabbed her, pulling her still creamy crack to her lips.

They fell asleep soon afterwards, both dreaming of getting fucked tomorrow!

The next morning Mandy kissed Jim goodbye as he left to meet Craig at the Golden Lion. On the doorstep she was still naked.

"Don't forget, you can have my arse as soon as you ask for it!" She grinned as she fondled his growing cock through his jeans. "My God, I'm jealous that you're going off to fuck that Jenny again!"

Jim drove up into the village and into the pub car park. Craig was standing beside his hire car, a huge bunch of assorted flowers in his hand, together with a sizeable bunch of red roses.

"I see that you're all ready for action," grinned Jim. "Get in and follow me. When we get there I'll reach out of my window and point to the cottage. You park on the grass verge nearby and wait five minutes before you go and ring the front door bell. Is that all clear?"

"You bet," answered Craig. "I can't wait; I'm bursting!"

"I can see," laughed Jim as he reached out and tweaked Craig's erection that was tenting his slacks. "Come on, quick now!"

Five minutes later Craig pulled in close to the cottage that Jim indicated. He noticed that Jim turned into an entrance alongside and disappeared. He wondered what the significance of that was. Jim hadn't said anything about where he was going to park.


Jim pulled into his yard and killed the engine. He looked at his watch. Perfect! It was ten fifteen. He got out of his pick-up and moved about his yard, making sure that he could, at times, be seen from the cottage.

Soon he glimpsed the figure of Jenny trotting down the path towards him. This morning she had dressed, albeit in a stretch pale blue sweater with no bra and a very short white skirt. Jim licked his lips as he watched Jenny's bra-less tits bounce up and down as she approached, her erect nipples clearly showing through the material of her sweater.

She came into the yard and walked up to him. She flung her arms around his neck and kissed him hard, grinding her soft belly against his hard cock. She released him and leaned back.

"Good morning lover! Are you on form today or did your girl-friend shag you to a standstill last night?"

Jim laughed and took her warm round tits into his big hands.

"The answers are yes and yes! God these tits are stupendous. I've got to see them right now!"

Jenny put the palm of one hand on his chest and pushed gently as she enfolded her other hand around the huge bulge in Jim's jeans.

"Wait a second," she said quietly. "Just because we've done it a few times doesn't mean that I can't have my early morning fun now, does it?"

Jim smiled happily as Jenny easily pulled down his zip, wriggled her fingers inside and pulled out his shaft. She slowly stroked him up and down as he relaxed.

"You are going to do it for me, aren't you Jim darling? I want to see you piss again for me. I promise I'll get you hard again as soon as you finish. Are you ready?"

Jim smiled happily again. He really liked this woman. She held his prick so nicely. He wanted to piss! He turned slightly and began to piss, narrowly missing Jenny as his first powerful jet emanated from his piss hole. Jenny gasped quietly and then changed her contact so that Jim's cock was lying across her palm as he pissed. She moaned.

"That's such a lovely cock Jim and you do piss so powerfully. It really does turn me on. Ah! Now you're finishing so I'll get you nice and hard again."

Jenny instantly lifted her sweater to her armpits, revealing her big bouncy melons. She recaptured Jim's prick between her fingers and pushed it into her cleavage. His prick felt hot and wet in there and she looked down in time to see a last small squirt of his piss shoot out of his hole and begin to trickle down between her breasts.

"Another first for me," she smiled happily. "First time I've had a man pee on me. Now let's get you big again. When is Craig going to find Susie? She won't tell me anything."

Jim groaned softly as Jenny began to squeeze his cock between her tits and rub him up and down her cleft.

"He should be ringing the front doorbell right about now. Ohhhh fucking hell Jenny, I do so want to fuck you!"

Jenny released Jim and turned to lean back against the bonnet of his pick-up. She lifted her miniscule skirt to reveal her pale pink hairless pussy.

"There's your target Jim darling," she exclaimed. "Give me a real good fucking! Let me feel your first spunk of the day!"

Jim took his thick hard tool in his hand and placed his knob end to Jenny's pussy entrance. As his tool began to disappear up her cunt she pulled her sweater over her head and crushed her breasts to his hairy chest. Jim started to thrust in and out of her cunt as she undid the catch on her skirt and then attacked the belt on his jeans. In a trice they were naked as they fucked!

Jenny shouted at the top of her voice. "Oh yes Jim! Fuck me!"