A Modern Harem Pt. 04

Story Info
Moving day.
3.6k words
4.6
49.3k
94

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,700 Followers

Author's Note:

Part 4 of this series. As always all persons are 18+. Please enjoy!

THREE MONTHS LATER

It had been a whirlwind and a lot of work to get to move-in day. After everyone agreed that my place was getting a bit cramped for us, all four of us decided to pool our resources and find a house. While this may seem like a big step for a relationship, let alone a harem; Monica, Talia, and now Ashley had all made it clear that they were in this for the long haul.

Talia took it upon herself to head up the search for a new home for all of us, finding a local realtor and getting everyone's 'wish list'. In pooling all our resources, we had a healthy budget and could afford to find a place that was on the higher end of the spectrum.

Talia had found a great realtor in Lana, a 20 something Latina woman who seemed very nice and professional. She showed us everything from townhouses to farmhouses. Never once did she asked about all the women that tagged along with us to all these houses. In my mind, I doubted that she thought that I was in a 'relationship' with all of them, but I really had no clue.

Eventually we found the perfect house. Four bedrooms, three full baths, a big tub in two of them, and even a pool. The house was outside the city and came with a lot of land. Our nearest neighbor was at least half a mile away. We closed quickly and soon we were all homeowners, Monica and I being the primary owners.

The house had a full kitchen for Ashley. We'd learned that she had ambitions to be a chef and open her own restaurant someday. From how she'd been feeding all of us in the last three months, she definitely had the potential. Not one meal she cooked wasn't delicious. She put on an apron while she was cooking, but in lock step with the other three girls, nothing else the rest of the time.

The new house would have the long-awaited bigger bed, largest we could find to accommodate as many women as possible. We were all getting a bit cramped in my bed, with someone inevitably waking up in the middle of the night and leading to a session of lovemaking.

One thing I had noticed since having a harem is that my stamina and my sexual energy had both risen commensurately to meet the challenge. I tried to have sex with each girl at least once day, even if it was only oral. They all seemed satisfied and told me so often.

The fear that I'd initially had, that Monica would feel left out or marginalized, couldn't have been more wrong. The two of us felt so close to each other, even with two other women in the house. Monica made it clear that she was the main woman in charge and neither woman ever challenged that or seemed to feel resentful about it.

Monica realized that move in day was also the six-month anniversary of the start of the 'harem' as she saw it. Most of everyone's stuff had been moved in already, so move in day consisted of the movers getting the last of the stuff in while the rest of us made it all livable. By one pm, the movers were gone, and we were alone in our house.

"I can't believe we actually live here," Ashley said, almost wide-eyed about it.

"I know," Monica said, hugging me around the waist. "We're so blessed."

"Absolutely," Talia said joining what had become a group hug. We then got interrupted by a knock on the door. I told the girls I'd get it so they could go back to what they were doing. I was puzzled when none of them did as I opened the door to see Lana standing on the front porch.

"Oh, hi," I said, surprised to see her, but even more surprised by her attire. I was used to seeing her in a business suit and very conservative clothes with her hair up. Not today as she was wearing a sundress with her long hair down.

"Hi," she said cheerily. "I'm not too early, am I?" she asked.

"Of course not," Monica said coming from behind me, "come on in."

With that Lana came into the house, smiling and greeting all the girls with a hug and kiss.

"I brought champagne to celebrate and some wine," Lana said, holding up the bag. "I hope that's ok."

"It's perfect," Ashley answered as she took everything to chill, while offering Lana a drink.

I just stood their confused. Clearly, she'd been invited here, but I didn't know why or by who. The other girls just smiled at me as everyone started relaxing.

"So, are we gonna hit the pool?" Lana asked, almost in a confused tone.

"We are indeed," Talia said quickly. "You head out and we'll all join you."

"Ok!" Lana said as she headed for the backyard. I looked over at Monica who saw my confusion.

"We decided to have a celebration for our six-month anniversary," Monica explained. "We invited Lana to join us."

"Really?" I said confused as I looked at the other women who all had smiles on.

"Ok," Talia said, as if to note 'the jig was up'. "Lana knows about the harem and wants to join."

"What?!" I said quickly looking toward outside, but not seeing her.

"Yeah," Talia said confidently, "she was on to us from the first house tour and was curious about it. So, while we were house hunting, we also told her about the harem and how everything works. We especially told her about you."

"She thought you were very nice and very attractive from the start," Monica explained, "and was trying to figure out our relationship. Once we told her what was involved, she was practically begging to join. Even more then Ashley."

"Hey!" Ashley said with her hands on her hips. "I wasn't that bad," she said with a smile. Monica stuck her tongue out at Ashley, leading everyone to giggle.

"We thought this would be a good test for her and see if you wanted her to join," Talia said, snuggling up to me. "She's fully tested and clean, but unlike with Ashley, none of us have 'sampled' her yet."

"It'll be up to you this time," Monica said, kissing my cheek. "I promise."

"Does she know it's up to me?" I asked.

"No," Ashley explained. "She thinks it's a group decision and doesn't know this is a 'try out'."

I was getting in my head again and, as always, Monica brought me back.

"Let's just have a fun afternoon and see how it goes," she advised. I nodded my head, agreeing to that part it.

"Great!" Talia said excited. "We should go out and join her," she suggested.

"I'll bring some drinks out for everyone in a minute," Ashley said as she headed to our make-shift bar.

Talia and Monica led me out to the backdoor and I could see Lana already in the pool. We all walked closer, and I was about ten feet away when I realized something about her in there.

SHE WASN'T WEARING A SUIT!!!

Monica and Talia apparently saw the same as we got closer with Monica laughing.

"Getting comfortable, Lana?" Monica asked while chuckling.

"Well," Lana said, almost demurely, "you guys said you were gonna make to pool 'clothing optional'," she added with a shrug.

Monica and Talia started laughing hard.

"Oh, she's so in," Talia said giving me a kiss. The two promptly started stripping and dived right in with Lana. I just stood on the side of the pool while everyone started splashing.

"Aren't you gonna join us, Alan?" Talia asked. I started taking off my clothes and putting them all on a nearby chair. Soon, I was down to just my underwear, and I looked out to the three women in the pool. All three were looking squarely at me, Lana more so than the other two. Monica and Talia both nodded, indicating to remove my underwear too. I did in a quick motion, to the cheers of all three women.

"What's everyone cheering about?" Ashley asked, bringing a tray of drinks in plastic cups. "Oh," she said as she saw I was nude. "Goodie!" Ashley said as she set the tray down and started stripping herself.

"Can you bring us the drinks, babe?" Monica asked me with puppy dog eyes. While my initial intention was to get in the pool, before Lana could really look me over, I complied and got the drinks as Ashley got in the pool. One by one, they all came and got a drink from me, Lana coming last.

Even through the water, I could see her curves. She could pass for a young Salma Hayek with firm large C cups and an ass to match. She grabbed the drink and saw my rising dick.

"Ooh," she said, almost blushing, "you guys weren't kidding!"

"Nope," Monica said, practically beaming with pride. "We're very lucky."

Lana now sipped her drink but didn't retreat from me.

"Would you mind if I got a better look at that?" Lana asked, clearly referencing my penis.

"Oh yes," Monica said gleefully and apparently answering for me, "Alan, sit on the edge."

Feeling a bit like an attraction, I did as she asked. My cock wasn't completely hard, but definitely chubbed up a bit. Lana saw it and was almost glassy eyed. It seemed like she was examining it like it was a creature at a zoo.

"Can I touch it?" she asked me, her eyes full of desire and curiosity. Even though she'd asked the question to me, Ashley answered.

"Go ahead," she said with a grin. Lana took my dick in her hands and almost cradled it, massaging it lightly as it started growing in her hands.

"I really like it, Alan," she said in almost an innocent, schoolgirl tone. "It really is lovely."

"It tastes good too," Monica said, swimming up to Lana and seeming to cup one of her breasts. "Give it a try."

Lana smiled and lowered her head toward my crown. Her first licks were almost probing at first, around the head of dick and its tip. Her dark brown eyes looked at it with almost wonder. Soon, she started taking more and more of my cock into her mouth. She seemed to be salivating almost as I could feel extra saliva from her mouth encountering my dick.

While Lana was engaged with her new 'toy', Monica moved up behind Lana and began to caress her. From the conversation we'd had inside, it seemed clear that none of the girls had been with Monica yet, true to their word from when Ashley joined us. Like Lana, Monica seemed to be playing with her new toy as well.

Lana certainly didn't seem to mind the attention she was getting as Monica cupped one of Lana's breasts and she placed her hand over it in a show of approval. Lana used her other hand to cup my balls as she continued in her efforts toward my cock.

After a few minutes, Lana removed her lips from my glistening dick, looked up at me and smiled.

"Would you like to sample me?" she asked, again with almost innocence in her voice.

"Of course he will!" Talia said, trying to move in on the action it seemed. "He gives great head!"

"Come into the pool, babe," Monica instructed. "Lana, go ahead and prop up on the edge."

Lana pulled herself out of the pool while I slunk down in the water. I turned and got my first real view of Lana. To say that she had a flawless body, may be an understatement. Her breasts were high and proud, high C cup if not D's. Her stomach wasn't flat, but it was certainly fit as it flared down to her hips. Her pussy didn't have a trace of hair on it, it was just gleaming in the sunlight, looking like it was begging to be licked.

"Doesn't she look delicious?" Monica said, "whispering" in my ear but loud enough so that everyone could hear.

"Yum," was all that came from Ashley. I could feel her and Talia both moving closer to the three of us, wanting to see this as well. With Lana using her fingers, to open her flower up, I leaned in and sampled her.

She tasted tangy, almost citrusy if I had to guess, but very good. Lana immediately started moaning and cooing as I licked her.

"How does she taste?" Talia asked, coming up to my side.

"Good," I replied. "Really good."

"Mind if I try?" Talia asked either Lana or me.

"Go ahead," Lana said with a giggle as Talia replaced me. Monica than spun me around and gave me a deep kiss, passionate and full of emotion. She then pulled me closer and started kissing my neck.

"Isn't she wonderful?" Monica started whispering in my ear while sucking on my ear lobe. "Don't you think she'd fit in so well with us?" She was now reaching her hand down to my cock, finding it hard unsurprisingly. "Oooh," she said happily.

"Is he hard?" Ashley asked giggling.

"Of course he is," Monica said wickedly. "We're here, aren't we? Ashley, take over for me, please? I wanna try Lana."

"Yes, ma'am," Ashley said saucily. Monica gave me a kiss and headed to Lana's crotch as Ashley pulled me into a big hug and started making out with me. I saw that Talia kissed Monica as she allowed Monica to start eating out Lana. Talia came over and joined Ashley and me as Lana started cumming on Monica's tongue.

"Fuck, fuck!" as the young woman started bucking hard on the side of the pool. Monica smiled at her job well done and Ashley quickly dove in to get a sample, lapping up some of Lana's girl cum as she licked away. Talia took over for Ashley with me, stroking my penis under the water and making out with me. Monica came to my side and joined us a three-way make out now ensuing.

After a minute or so, Lana made her wants clear.

"I want Alan," she moaned out. "I wanna join your harem!" The girls all smiled at each other as Ashley detached from her pussy.

"Come into the water," Monica suggested. "Make love in the water."

Lana smiled as Ashley helped her into the water and moved toward me.

"Do you want me, Alan?" Lana asked, wading up to me. "Do you want my body?"

"Of course he does," Talia shot back. "Who wouldn't?"

"Alan?" Lana asked again, looking into my eyes.

"You're beautiful," I managed to get out.

"So are you," she said coming right up to me. "Do you want to enter me?"

Looking into her eyes, I saw nothing but lust and desire. I looked over the other women and all were smiling and nodding, clearly wanting me to "add" this woman to the group.

What's a man to do?

I took Lana into my arms, feeling her breasts flatten against me. She wrapped her legs around me and somehow, my cock was brushing right against her slit. I fiddled for a bit but got my cock to sink inside her.

As soon as I was fully inside her, she pulled me in for a deep kiss, full of passion and pent-up desire. I didn't fuck her. We just melded together in the pool with all the other girls looking on and approving. Soon, they decided to join us as Ashley started kissing Lana's neck, Monica started fondling my body and pushing her own against me, while Talia tried to basically kiss and fondle everyone.

Lana's pussy felt like paradise. Tight, warm, and inviting. My hands were on her large, firm ass as I moved her up and down on my dick.

"Mmm, you feel so good, papi," she said softly. I had to admit, it was pretty erotic to hear her call me that, so I thrusted a bit harder into her. "Oooh," she said at the harder strokes, "you like when I call you papi."

"I think he does," Ashley said while nibbling on Talia's ear.

"Me too," Lana said, moaning from all the attention. "Fuck me, papi. Make me your woman."

"Fuck her, Alan," Monica said as well. "Make her one of us."

I started bouncing her harder and harder on me, the water sloshing all around us. Monica pulled me in for a kiss as Talia started making out with Lana. Whether it was my cock, Talia's mouth, or Ashley's kisses, Lana was soon in the throes of orgasm.

"Si, Si! Papi!" as I felt her vagina grip me tight and pulse as she rode out the wave. Even with all the experience I'd gotten in dealing with horny women for the last couple of months, it took some effort to keep from cumming. Lana pulled me in for a kiss as she slowed down and got off my cock.

She took my by the hand to the pool stairs, before bending over them.

"Take me from behind, papi," she said as she stuck her ass into the air, her cheeks concealing two perfect holes that she was now showing me, using her hands. I got behind her and sunk myself back into her wet slit.

Monica than got on the edge of the pool and spread her legs in front of Lana, her bald lips right in front of her face. Lana needed no prodding to begin licking away at my gorgeous girlfriend. Talia and Ashley were now up on a lounger in a 69 position, grunting and slapping each other's asses as they ate.

I delivered a few smacks to Lana's ass, thinking she would appreciate them. I was not incorrect.

"Oooh!" she squealed after I'd delivered one to her right cheek, "I've been so bad, papi. Make me be a good girl!"

I thrusted harder and harder into her while Monica started shaking in orgasm from Lana's tongue.

"HOLY GOD!" she quaked as Lana was flooded by Monica's cum. "Girl, you know how to eat pussy like a champ!"

"Thanks, Mon," Lana said in-between grunts. "Does this mean you'll let my papi cum in me?"

"He better!" Monica said moving a bit to see us in action. "Cum in her, babe. Make her take your seed!"

Another thirty seconds of frantic thrusting and they both got their wish, emptying my load into Lana's snatch.

"Mmmm," Lana said, trying to enjoy the feeling of my cum in her as much as possible. I started to move out, but Monica held up a hand, sliding back into the pool. She put her mouth near the joining of our genitals and then told me I could pull out. Once I did, Monica was down there trying to suck all my cum out of Lana's pussy, Lana shivering as she did.

Once Monica was done, Lana spun around quickly and launched at me, planting a big kiss on my lips. Monica came up and hugged us both.

"I'm so happy I get to join all of you!" Lana said looking at all of the girl who were smiling back at her. She then turned back to me. "I can stay?"

Once again, another woman was practically begging to join our little "family". I felt like I was fucking cult leader at this point. But still, I nodded my head in agreement, to the squeals and cheers of the harem. All the girls got together, hugging and kissing each other, with the giddiness of schoolgirls. Than they all swarmed me. I couldn't tell who's hands, lips or whatever belonged to who. It was all a blur.

"Oh, baby, this is so perfect!" Monica said, finally giving some orientation as to who was who.

"When do you think you'll move in, Lana?" Ashley asked excitedly.

"I don't think we need to rush her," I told Ashley.

"Oh, it's no problem," Lana said with a bright smile. "Most of my stuff is in my car."

I turned and looked at her, Lana just smiling and winking at me. I turned to Monica who wrapped me in a hug.

"Let's just say, we knew you'd make the right decision."

She than kissed me on nose and headed back inside to dress and help Lana with her things. Exhausted as I was, I decided to get up and help.

After we got all of Lana's stuff in and sorted, Ashley fired up the grill and made steaks, hot dogs, home fries, and an assortment of veggies for us all to enjoy. We sat out on the patio, still completely naked, of course, while we learned more about our newest "roommate".

She'd come from Mexico, having moved here when she was only two. Her parents worked hard and was able to provide for her and give her a happy home. They'd passed several years back, but they were able to see her become a US citizen and graduate from college before they died.

I remember looking around the patio table at all my surroundings and these women in front of me. All different, from different backgrounds and experiences, but all drawn together to this concept of "family". While maybe it should've made me feel uncomfortable, looking over their happy, carefree faces gave me another feeling.

Serenity.

rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,700 Followers