All Comments on 'A Modern Harem Pt. 04'

by rumpleminty

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story. Love it. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Go fuck your self, you miserable piece of shit.

If you had half a brain you would figure out that enough examples exist about polygamy that you wouldn’t have to make this into some fucking Disney story for losers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A pleasant enough tale, no emotion makes it rather bland

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story seems to have ran its course, you took it to the very edge even slipping slightly over , but you held on by your fingernails ! I would definitely stop here as me more chapter would launch this story into an irretrievable tailspin . You’ve got fine talent and your ability proves that , you just gotta know when to fold ‘em ! I enjoyed this series quite well and I’ll give it a four star rating as a whole !

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

It was "nice" of the other girls to not have sex with Lana before Alan even knew she was being considered. Still though, they had all told her about the harem and basically invited her in without his knowledge. Seems all of them and Monica especially have no idea how to actually be up front and honest with him.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 2 years ago
I don't get the hate

Don't read if it bothers you so, frankly this story amuses me. The guy is obviously trying to grasp how all this happened, he knows he is lucky. But still he gets in his head trying to get ready for everything to blow up in his face, I like that.

He isn't some dude that poof lands a harem and never has issues, this story is kinda like what would happen in real life..

Adam2502Adam2502over 2 years ago

Huh, anonymous be kinda mad, you ok bro?

laughdruidlaughdruidover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story, expect many more chapters. In the future could Alan become less confused, he is getting tiring.

rnebularrnebularover 2 years ago

Wow, salty Anon. I liked it but do feel that it's a bit too easy. It just so happens that every pretty woman they meet joins a harem without question? Aside from that, not a terrible little fantasy. 4*

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Your writing isnt bad but Im wondering if your a one trick pony now.

Very few stories are worth more than 4 pages to begin with let alone chapters. Now while not horrid, you are driving it into the ground.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

*4 but would have been higher if there was a WIFE in the story! This is a HOT fantasy. But again, NO WIFE!

DJStoneDJStoneover 2 years ago

Decent. It's well written and a cute little fantasy. A little short for my taste but then I read a lot and some of my book collection is massive. Actually, I listen to audiobooks and some are over 2 days in length in terms of hours of audio. That's just an indication of my tastes, not a criticism. Overall while I prefer more character driven stories, this was fun and quick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a fantastic setup. I hope a writer with an equal but more realistic imagination will give this story what it begs for, a Reality Check sequel. It should start with some kind of marriage so at least the story really does belong in Loving Wives category. Who marries whom is irrelevant. In fact it would get deliciously messy if the cock marries one of the vaginas, then two of the remaining vaginas get married. Of course they will claim some sort of legal or social convenience or necessity for the marriages, reassuring each other that the legalities are mere formalities and in a higher intellectual emotional sense they are All equally married. Yeah, that should plant the germ for the beginning of the disease that will eventually bring them pain and suffering. That germ is "property," and everything it implies in relationships, in identity, and in a formal legal sense. It will be a violation of someone's sense of property that will be the beginning of the end. Jealousy is easy to fore see. How about territory? What happens when someone needs to remind Ashley that she doesn't own the kitchen? How about one of the house mates gets a change in employment that makes them away from home a lot, and when they are home they expect compensatory attention or access to sex? And there's always the imbalance in financial contribution, regarding actual money of course. But how about the persons who buy the cheap booze and food but always help themselves to the expensive stuff? "Oh, I ate that steak, but there's some yummy ground chuck in the freezer. And help yourself to the Velveeta; I finished the champagne brie." LOTS of sequel options to describe the shrapnel from this cluster fuck. That sequel would make this boring cartoon worth reading. Thanks for the effort.

localvoyeurlocalvoyeurover 2 years ago

I'm struggling with how passive the main character still is. 6 months in and he's still shocked when a new woman is invited in? And while he's supposedly the one deciding he's still a pushover and being told what to do. I'm losing all respect for the main character, and I couldn't even finish this chapter because I stopped caring about him. My $0.02.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

He will need a bigger house ASAP!!!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

I want Alan to take charge. Monica is clearly the boss. Someone earlier said that Monica runs the show and everyone else is HER pet. It is true.

So, in fact this is Monica’s Harem NOT Alan’s. He just doesn’t realise it yet. The empty headed fool.

3/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Aweh man, I take back my comment from last chapter, still no communication or respect. Just a stroke story for the sake of a stroke story.

Rip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not even a good stroke story unless you are into tame domination... Monica is clearly in a Mistress role and Alan is subordinate. Try letting him answer for himself and not perform at the command and will of the others. He, again, had no "real" choice in the new member. Monica and the others had already decided she was in, irrespective of their not having "sampled" her. The "tryout" was already staged and all three women had already decided that Lana was to join and had arranged for Alan to be manipulated again in compliance. If Alan was to truly have had a part in the decision, they would have discussed this with him beforehand, the meeting would not have been a surprise and, as the Master of a Harem, he would have directed behavior. I've yet to figure out how stories in this series are classified as they are since there is little, if any, real emotion, except for lust, in them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't understand the complaints of the other commenters here. Just because Alan's a man, he needs to be a dominant Alpha, and the story sucks if he isn't? I hate Alpha-males, they're selfish little narcissists who throw juvenile temper-tantrums when things don't go exactly their way, or when somebody doesn't worship them quite right. There are other ways to live, and this way seems pretty great to me. Go Alan. And go rumpleminty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the series, although it seems their new girl testing is abbreviated to just a sex test. How do they know they will get along with each new girl? Still a 5 for me.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

This is a stroke story, plain-and-simple, at this point...Alan is being taken advantage of by Monica, as are all the other girls; even if the others are willing, this chapter has shown Alan is still not being given a "choice" in the matter of a new member of "HIS HAREM"...even if the new girl has not been given a 'test Sun's by the other females already. The talk is behind his back...when Lana expressed interest, she should have been put before him, not waited until they all moved into the new house to 'present he'd for consideration.

Again, the girls like Lana...but what if Alan was NOT attracted to her??!! He has to say "no" in the face of not only rhe prospect, but his "other women" also...

Not Cool!!

Still got five stars, but no capitals, as I do when I "really love" a story...lets see how you do in the next installment...😖😕

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

Can’t give it 5 stars as he has yet to get to know anyone other than Monica before getting involved. He knows Ashley a little but only through being her customer in the restaurant. So, he has no say in anything and not liking it.

JFalco111JFalco111about 1 year ago

Lana calling Allen papi has me hoping Allen has a daughter that could join in on this "family"

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

Just as a warning, all fidelity goes out the window in chapter 6 when Monica screws her brother and maybe also her father, and the other women join in.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

dunno, not sure this story is really hitting the right spots for me. I am fine with the romance/sweet aspects of the guy, but this basically feels like monica is creating a lesbian house and he's just there for them to use. he doesn't get any input, he's only been given the choice once really.. just feels really weird.

Odess83Odess833 months ago

И после прошлой главы его опять опускают и просто ставят перед фактом. Я понимаю, что вся кровь внизу, но голову же включить можно!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrumpleminty@rumpleminty
Hope you all enjoy the stories I share! If you do, please feel free to leave comments or reach out! While I will look over the comments, I will disregard the negative ones. I edit these stories myself and tell the stories I want to tell. Follow the Golden Rule, when possib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES