All Comments on 'A Modern Harem Pt. 05'

by rumpleminty

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Killerpina75Killerpina75over 2 years ago

Why was the story told twice?

orzeuorzeuover 2 years ago

Yep, something is wrong

rnebularrnebularover 2 years ago

First of all, you must have pasted the story twice because we got doubles as was pointed out. Second, while I have been enjoying this series, the chapter length seems to be getting shorter every time. I would suggest taking a little more time to really expand each chapter, as well as give yourself time to proof it. If we have to wait an extra day or two, it will be worth it, as long as the gap isn't measured in weeks. Good luck and thanks for sharing.

RamchipRamchipover 2 years ago

The story repeats and doesn't have a conclusion.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Oops - Had to give it 3*. Serious editing mistake...

tizwickytizwickyover 2 years ago

Despite the obvious text duplication I still gave it a five because it's a great story that I want to go on and I don't want to discourage the author in any way!

woodwardwoodwardover 2 years ago

Got nothing from this bit of story.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 2 years ago

Well, I guess the start of the story was pretty hot but the longer it goes the further downhill it slips and the less I enjoy it. Too much repetition and it just gets boring. For a story to be interesting things need to progress. It can't consist of boy meet girl and they fuck. Boy meets another girl and fucks her too. Boy meets third and fucks her. Boy meets fourth girl and fucks her as well. They all fuck and suck. There is no human interest other than everyone likes to have a none stop fuck fest. It just needs more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Its starting to show, you're phoning it in. So next we have all four women pregnant at the same time? You know this has never been a Loving Wives story, but a Group Sex story. You might as well take it to a Novella, or some other category that doesn't deceive the reader. But of course you think deceiving the reader is a device to create surprise and suspense: "No one else ever objected to that, respecting Monica's role as "head girl". But that time was about to end." Which was not true, just spoofing the readers, since Monica as Wife is still Monica his main girl friend. Unless you've never been married, or maybe had a girl friend? Marriage is the ultimate confirmation of being "the best" friend. Whatever. Your circus, your monkeys . . . , go ahead and bring in the clowns; its becoming a cartoon. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It turns out that the harem was assembled for her family, not the guy. What a disgusting story. GG kukold, who has several girlfriends, and everyone will be fucked by the father of his main wife. What kind of bastard fantasy, author?

Specify in the tags treason or kukold...

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Well that fucked up, a major SNAFU with the repeating. How did that get past proofreading and the Editor???

2/5 for the unforced errors

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Well, that was DEFINITELY a let-down!! A repeat of the same thing...

3 stars, just barely...hopefully the rest will make up for this...👿😨😵

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Trite and boring... stopped reading after about a third of the way... if I could give you a ZERO star, I would

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, then. Déja vu.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

Just as a warning, all fidelity goes out the window in chapter 6 when Monica screws her brother and maybe also her father, and the other women join in.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Why the repeat of the chapter from One Year Later thence? The plot progresses wonderfully though 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrumpleminty@rumpleminty
Hope you all enjoy the stories I share! If you do, please feel free to leave comments or reach out! While I will look over the comments, I will disregard the negative ones. I edit these stories myself and tell the stories I want to tell. Follow the Golden Rule, when possib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES