All Comments on 'A Modern Harem Pt. 07'

by rumpleminty

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

5 stars, just like the prior chapters in this series. Keep up the good work. As of 12/26/2021, I have read all of your works, and I love them all! Sincerely hope you write many, many more, and just as crazy as the rest of them.

I realize your stories are all fiction, and the work of the authors vivid imagination. Humor and sex mixed together in one big melting pot of fun.

OR ARE THEY FICTION???

IS THIS HOW YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE?????

Sincerely yours, Goodshoes2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The word is “altar”, NOT “alter.”

Bronco56Bronco56over 2 years ago

Great continuation of your story. Looking forward to more chapters.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

ronibarretronibarretover 2 years ago

Nicely done after the last chapter. More juice to the sex.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Back to **5** Stars with this submission...THAT is the way to write a nasty yet loving story.

Adding the sweet redheaded Norah to the group...kinda saw that coming on, 'maybe'...it is a nice touch...rounds out the group well.

Such a family...lets see how it ends up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Altar, not alter. It's worth fixing.

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

0-1 stars and didn’t even read it because it went to pot last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, but their "interview" process is abbreviated!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The place of worship is spelled "altar" not "alter".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrumpleminty@rumpleminty
Hope you all enjoy the stories I share! If you do, please feel free to leave comments or reach out! While I will look over the comments, I will disregard the negative ones. I edit these stories myself and tell the stories I want to tell. Follow the Golden Rule, when possib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES