A Modern Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of Sarah on her knees in front of him made Trent's cock stand completely at attention.

Sarah grinned as Trent's cock stood looking at her. She was going to enjoy this. Sarah didn't care that the soap had washed away long ago. She had other things in mind. She wrapped her hand around Trent's cock and started to slowly, torturously stroke him. She was going to take her time for now.

Trent gasped and then growled low and deep. Sarah was amazing. He hadn't expected her to start stroking him. He started to thrust his cock against her hand.

Sarah placed a hand on Trent's abdomen to still him. She didn't want him rushing things for her. "Stay still and enjoy" she commanded him. Trent growled again. Sarah smiled wickedly as she resumed stroking his cock slowly. She moved her hand as slowly along Trent's cock as she could. Her touch made his cock throb and she was out for revenge after what he had done to her.

The water started to go cold, they had been in the shower so long. Sarah stood up and turned off the shower. She smiled at Trent "Let's finish this in the bedroom." She stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel wrapping herself in it. She handed Trent a towel but when he opened it he found it was a handtowel. Sarah giggled and ran for the bedroom. Trent chasing her laughing. She loved the sound of his laugh.

Sarah pushed Trent wet onto the bed. She knelt on the floor between his legs and without warning sucked his cock deep into her mouth. She sucked his cock hard and fast. She slid her mouth up and down his cock.

Trent sat up and watch as Sarah sucked his cock. He moaned at how good her mouth felt on his shaft.

Sarah looked up into Trent's eyes and slid her fingers into her pussy. She rubbed her clit. She needed to cum after what he had done to her in the shower. Sarah rubbed her clit in firm circles, driving her to release. She moaned around Trent's cock. She could feel his cock throbbing deep in her mouth.

Trent loved the sight of Sarah fingering herself. He was going to cum. When she moaned around his cock he couldn't last any longer. He shot his load into her mouth.

Sarah was surprised when he came, she pulled her fingers from her pussy. She swallowed as much of his cum as she could but that didn't stop some trickling down her chin. She sucked Trent's cock, milking him dry.

Trent smiled down at Sarah as he finished cumming in her mouth. He pulled back from her and watched as the final remnants dripped on her breasts. When he was fully empty he picked her up off the floor and lay her on the bed. "Where's the dildo?" he asked her. She pointed to the top drawer next to the bed.

Sarah was curious what he had planned.

Trent retrieved the dildo placing the tip to her lips. She opened them and sucked the dildo tip as he pushed it in and out of her mouth. When it was good and lubricated he moved down between her legs and placed it at her entrance. He slid it deep inside her causing her to moan. He pushed it slowly in as deep as he could. He slid it in and out of her. He took his thumb of his other hand and started rubbing her clit with it.

Sarah moaned louder and louder as Trent took her pussy with the dildo.

Trent was enjoying watching her as she wriggled and squirmed under his attentions. Trent slid the dildo in and out of her pussy faster and faster. He pressed his thumb firmer against her clit. He could see she was going to cum soon. He increased the speed and pressure.

Sarah's body convulsed with the most intense orgasm. Her muscles tensed and her body shook as she came. Her juices squirted out from around the dildo buried inside her pussy.

Trent moved from between Sarah's legs, leaving the dildo inside of her and held her as she came. He liked watching her cum. Her smile made everything worth it.

After Sarah came back down from her orgasmic heights they got dressed and spent the rest of the day exploring the city and learning more about each other.

The rest of Trent's time with Sarah was spent socialising and exploring during the day and making love all night as they could. They fell more in love with each other the more time they spent learning about each other and exploring each other's bodies.

The day of Trent returning home arrived and they both felt sad about it. Their time had flown by so fast it felt. At the airport they kissed passionately, clinging to each other before Trent finally had to leave.

As they parted reluctantly from the long lingering kiss, they promised to stay in contact and to somehow find a way to be together again. They knew what they had found in each other was special and that no matter what they couldn't give up on them being together.