All Comments on 'A Modern Wedding'

by Professors

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"modern"?? Hardly. neanderthals likely rutted like farm animals, too. Thankfully, most of us have evolved since then. Clearly not this author.

jmm999jmm9997 months ago

kneeling on his knees

Wow! I've never seen anyone do that before!

ProfessorsProfessors7 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment, but it looks like you have missed the point - this story is a critique of the "modern", even a mockery of the imposed "values".

This is a classic way of storytelling - exaggerating to the point, reduction to absurdity.

We don't need to waste words how false and distorted modern society is. False values, loss of identity and creativity, most of us work just to survive. Just slightly stronger people occupy important places in the herd, insolent and unscrupulous.

On the first level, this is just an ordinary or "ordinary" story (depending on your preferences), tagged as bisexual or submissive...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProfessors@Professors
We are a couple that love reading and writing erotic stories. We both work at the University as professors, but English is not our native language. We like light BDSM. If you don`t drink wine, just forget it.