A Modern Wedding

Story Info
Groom, best man, bride and maid of honor enjoyed the wedding.
1.8k words
3.9
7.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A MODERN WEDDING

The music was too loud, but no one minded. A hundred guests, mostly younger people, were jumping on the podium. The large, round tables were mostly empty, and there was no one at the food buffet either. And those who did not dance, stood by the podium and watched the others.

The band tried their best to perform their modest abilities.

At one point, a completely sweaty young man hugged the singer and shouted into the microphone:

"And the newlyweds, where are the newlyweds?"

Prolonged giggles and cheers erupted from the crowd, vulgar jokes, no one heard how a very low-cut, busty girl added:

"Well, the best man's aren't here either..."

*

In one of the ten rooms of the small hotel where the celebration took place, at that moment the groom was just lowering his head down, kneeling on his knees. He was completely naked. Between his legs, a large cock stood in a firm erection, almost clinging to his stomach.

Only in a white shirt, the best man had just placed an even bigger cock on his anus, which he had previously thoroughly soaked with his tongue.

He pushed carefully, slowly and lovingly. When the head of the monster plunged into the groom's ass, he turned his face to his lover and whispered:

"Give me everything, please..."

The best man continued to thrust in slowly but without stopping, all the while clinging to the groom's hips.

*

In the room next to their, with her wedding dress pulled up high, still wearing garters, white silk stockings and no panties, the bride's perfectly waxed cunt glistened with juices pouring down her groin.

She was sitting on the edge of the bed, with her legs spread wide.

Kneeling between them, her maid of honor moved her head to the bride's swollen lips, impatiently taking off her light green dress.

She kissed and licked the bride's groin, collecting the juices that wet her face more and more.

Finally, she took off her dress and was completely naked, as she had nothing on underneath.

Her heavy, large tits, with long nipples and large dark halos, hung while on all fours, her tongue finally reached the young woman's cunt.

Unlike the bride, who was perfectly waxed, a real jungle was growing between maid of honor's legs. Messy and very dense. Nevertheless, maid of honor's pussy was already being sifted, the wetness of her desire was breaking through the thick hairs.

She spreads the young woman's knees even wider with his palms, and thrusts her tongue between bride's pussy lips without preparation. Into her overexcited cunt.

„Ooooooh," a long sigh came from the bride's mouth.

Leaning back with her palms on the bed, she leans over and lifts her hips, thrusting herself into maid of honor's face.

"Fuck me, fuck me with your tongue," she moaned...

*

"Fuck me, fuck me with your cock," moaned the groom in the next room.

The best man already did it wholeheartedly, not sparing him at all.

During the short wedding ceremony, the best man became so excited that he could barely control his desire to jump on the object of his lust. Anyone who would look a little closer in his direction could easily see a strong erection while he handed the wedding ring over to the groom, who was about to slip it onto the finger of the busty girl who had been the star of the day.

He could hardly refrain from placing his hand possessively on the groom's groin, as they sat next to each other at the beginning of lunch in the hotel hall. Next to the two of them, the bride and the maid of honor hugged almost constantly and the best man knew that they would soon end up in bed, on top of each other.

His long and thick cock was thrusting its entire length into the groom's ass, faster and faster. The groom's erection bounced with each thrust, pounding against his stomach. The best man refrained from grabbing him in his fists, as he knew that the groom would cum at the same moment.

He was preparing groom's favorite serving for today.

In fact - two of them...

*

In the next room, the pose changed.

With her head on the floor, her body next to the bed and her legs raised and spread high, the bride kept her balance with her palms firmly pressed to the floor. Standing over her and holding her legs, pubis to pubis, the maid of honor rode her madly and rubbed against the body beneath her, trying to make the swollen clitoris touch as often as possible.

Her legs are right next to the bride's face and bride licks and kisses her ankles and freshly polished toes, every single point of her skin she was able to reach with her tongue.

Maid of honor's fleece rubs against the smooth young lips and sends waves of sweetness down the body below.

Under her tongue, the bride has already cummed once, and her cunt is now pouring downwards without stopping, soaking the inside of her wedding dress.

Maid of honor rides her harder and harder in tight scissors as she approaching her own orgasm. Her pussy also pours down from her forest.

"Uh, I should have to be undressed," moans the bride. "How I want your juices in my mouth..."

*

"I want you to cum in my mouth," moans the groom, realizing how his best man is approaching orgasm.

"Not yet," the young man replies hoarsely and abruptly pulls his dick out of the body in front of him.

In few seconds, he changed the pose as he planned.

Turning groom upside down, he lifts the groom's hips and legs high, so that his own cock was hanging above his face.

The groom spreads his arms to support the balance with his palms. Standing above him, the best man strode over him, in the scissors of his legs and lowered himself a little on his knees, in order to aim the tip of his cock's head at the already well-spread hole below him.

The groom smiled happily as the massive head broke through his defenses and sank deep into him.

"Uh, I love this," he said, closing his eyes.

The best man balls banged against groom's balls.

Best man fucked mercilessly again, picking up where he left off, all the while looking at the face beneath him. His balls were beating furiously against the groom's. Both pairs of massive balls were trembling, ready to release their accumulated load.

Best man was very close, so his groin tightly squeezed the body he was enjoying. The groom opened his eyes wide.

*

"Aaah, aaah, you cunt, busty cunt," moaned the maid of honor, cumming.

She was completely covered in sweat, her bush was spraying everywhere.

Somehow she throws herself backwards, her back on the bed, and the bride deftly fell on the floor, then jumped up, grabbed maid of honor's knees, spreads them wide and buried her face between long legs.

She managed to grab last squirting drops with her tongue and lips. She slipped than her tongue deep into the forest in front of her face and prolonged maid of honor's orgasm.

Pulling her short hair violently, maid of honor pulled the bride's head on her crotch and screamed, while her whole body convulsed and bounced on the bed.

It took her a few minutes to finally calm down, not even for a moment letting bride's head free, which she held tightly with both fists in a steely embrace.

"Cunt, cunt," she moaned, "how strong am I going to fuck you tonight..."

*

The best man just hardly squeezed the groom's erection with his fist and the first stream of sperm ejaculated from him, down right at the groom's face.

He opened his mouth as wide as he could. Holding him tight, the best man aimed for most of the following ejaculations to end up in them. While the groom, shaking with his whole body, caught his own sperm with his mouth, the best man thrust into his ass with final thrusts. When he milked the cock in his fist, he pulled his own out into the daylight.

The body below him falls on its back, the best man with a deft movement straddles the groom's shoulders and dives his cock into the wide open mouth.

The groom, with face smeared with his own sperm and already partially drenched with it, readily accepted the monster that began to spew directly down his throat. He choked and drooled, never letting go until best man's balls were completely empty.

He continued to suck cock even further, while the best man caressed his hair:

"Uh, how hard I'm going to fuck you tonight..."

After cleaning lover's cock carefully with his tongue, all the while crawling into the hole at the top of the massive head, the groom finally released it from his mouth and looked up into his eyes:

"I cannot wait..."

*

The best man banged twice on the wall that separated the two rooms. In a few minutes, the two couples found themselves in the hallway, all dressed up and ready to continue the celebration.

"I heard you screaming, obviously it was great," said best man to maid of honor.

"You weren't quieter either," she replied, possessively hugging the bride, who was walking holding up her long wedding dress.

The groom slapped bride's ass, over her dress.

"Did you have a good time," he asked.

She just nodded.

"So, tonight we will all be together in the wedding suite," concluded the best man.

"I hope you prepared something special for the groom," said maid of honor.

"Of course, I'll fuck him until he faints," chuckled the best man. "He is the only one who are able to hold my baby all the way to the balls..."

The bride turned to the groom:

"I really don't understand how can you receive such a dick! I would die under it!"

The groom looked down, silently.

The maid of honor grabbed the bride' hair, pulls her towards herself, lips to lips, sticking her tongue into bride's mouth for a few seconds. Without letting go of her hair from her hand, face to face, she said quietly (loud enough for men to hear):

"There is a surprise for you too tonight. My new strapless strap is the same size. And the dildo I bought to keep him company is only slightly thinner. They can't wait to take you in all holes."

The bride shuddered, then quickly kissed her on the mouth.

"I can't wait to see them. And... to please you..."

*

Thunderous applause greeted the two couples when they came down to the hall, among the wedding party guests.

The music roared with all the decibels that instruments could make and the four of them joined the furious crowd, jumping on to podium, following faster and faster rhythm...