All Comments on 'A Mom's Night to Remember'

by Kristi444

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Toemmy28Toemmy28almost 2 years ago

Nice story about 2 young people clearly in love with each other. More to come I hope? Maybe your own sexual adventures.

ghost14ghost14almost 2 years ago

Omg amazing story.

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotalmost 2 years ago

Enchanting reveal of emotion and need. Feeling you, watching them. Beautiful 5 star erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! That's awesome! You sure got MY attention! Please write more....and, I hope you get some satisfaction. You've given me some! thanks1

PantyGirlJulPantyGirlJulalmost 2 years ago

Very sexy and erotic story!!! So many wonderful elements from the voyeurism to the self stimulation to the extreme family based kink!!!!! It has me very excited,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Neat

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 2 years ago

Decently written, but way too short. We want to find out more about you and make some memories together.

Fatass47Fatass47almost 2 years ago

Too short. Too shallow. Peeping Tom story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved the reality of the story, simple yet quite easy to follow and the emotional aspect as well. Your a ex wife , mother and a woman/ person of many hats, we so often forget that we change hats in a millisecond depending on situation.

Being jealous of your daughter is human, assuming her boyfriends cock was way bigger than your ex is even more exciting.

Hope you go out and find some of your own now , can’t wait to hear next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very sexy short story. Keep them coming!

NaughtyCaroline68NaughtyCaroline68almost 2 years ago

Good toe in the water, please keep writing, this could be a long pandemic :)

DiggerjohnDiggerjohnalmost 2 years ago

Can’t wait to read what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A great story. One weekend, I watched my mom giving a bj on our back deck to a neighbor from my bedroom window. I was shocked but glued to the spectacle (no I didn't get wet). She finished him off, got up, pulled her hair back, said it it was great and something else, then went into our kitchen and came back with two drinks. I quietly left the house and came back to hours later when my dad was home. My mom pecked my cheek, ugg.. I never told my mom, dad or my two older sisters what I had seen. Mom and dad ares till together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another great short story Kristi444...keep writing...please!

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

You obviously enjoy writing/sharing whatever you’re feeling in the moment — and you do it well: humorous, witty and erotic. Captured perfectly the voyeur moment not to mention the failed dinner with ex. Thanks for sharing your stories. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

GoldDollarGoldDollarover 1 year ago

I found this almost comforting in that the author simply shared a small but significant slice of her life. She saw an erotic encounter at a time that she was hurt and vulnerable, saying she was "jealous." I suspect it was more a feeling of emptiness unfilled. Her daughter being involved really reflects her seeing a young version of herself taking a different, maybe more exciting, path than she chose eighteen years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some of us have similar events in our lives. This one is told so well in Kristi’s inimitable style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story gave it a 3 though, it was to short and where is the incest??????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hate it it was to damn short and where is the incest between mother and child just a daughter sucking her boyfriend and a mother playing with herself you should have wrote more!

lovinmidlifelovinmidlifeover 1 year ago

Well built and the description was spot on. Story maybe could have gone on but I feel you treated it right. You recounted a short experience in exquisite detail. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well I had a nice time with Kristi earlier in lit and I promised I would read her stories. Knowing this is true and sort of knowing Kristi makes it really erotic for me. I can’t wait to read the rest of her tales and chat with her again.

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 1 year ago

A great start, Kristi xxxxx

FrodovFrodov12 months ago

Wow! Just… wow! Somehow you conveyed the raw personal feelings of angst and frustration in dealing with your ex. Completely understandable to anyone who has gone through the same…or in my own case, has witnessed it too many times from the sidelines with friends and livers.

And. While I can’t honestly say I can identify as a proud, if somewhat jealous, parent of an adult child…The telling of your story and loss and longing for meaningful intimacy…. Coupled with the unexpected voyeuristic witnessing of your daughter and hers beaux with their poolside oral sexcapade… it’s easy to understand the pride and simultaneous jealousy and longing for your daughter’s sexual liaison and her somewhat more youthful adventures and life ahead of her. In a way, you allude to perhaps feeling like you are past your prime and life’s adventures may be fleeting now. Maybe it’s just me reading between the lines of words you didn’t even write… I have always been rather intuitive if not outright empathetic of other’s emotions. Forgive me if I’m wrong, I don’t mean to imply anything untoward. I was simply marveling at your storytelling. You convey so much in so few words. Bravo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKristi444@Kristi444
Divorced, mid-40s, mom of one. Happy to finally be past these dreadful few years and feeling a bit more human again. I'm sorry if I ignore a greeting, I don't mean to be rude! I may not be perfect, but I am at least real and I hope you will be also. I enjoy really feeling "con...