All Comments on 'A Mom's Symbol Ch. 03'

by Egglime

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
EgglimeEgglimealmost 2 years agoAuthor

I love reprises and parallels (if it wasn't obvious) with the same or almost the same sentence structures but meaning completely different things. I hid a lot of it here. One example would be this:

Her heart felt full to the brim--to the point where it fucking hurts (when Alyssa's dad gave her the cake)

Her ass felt full to the brim--to the point where it fucking hurts (when Alex fucks her ass)

That said, If you’re reading this, then you probably finished this very long conclusion to the series. It’s been really fun writing this. I’m really thankful for the (nice) readers. I’m glad you guys liked it. I have a lot more ideas for stuff, but it seems like the story’s reached a natural stopping point. So I’m gonna be working on some of my other stories for now (probably). I actually have a ton just sitting in my drafts ranging from 2000-4000 words each. If you have any ideas, feel free to tell me. I might write and credit you guys. Plus, I read your comments and suggestions. In fact, the reason why this chapter's long is because some of you criticized how Ch. 2 was too fast. When I reread my work, I came to the same conclusion so I tried fixing that with here. I don't know if I went too wordy and complicated with this one though, but I like how the betrayal turned out at least.

Anyway, thanks again. I feel kinda sad about ending this series, but all good times come to an end. Without any accidents and really inspiring motivation, this chapter would be the last. It was really fun. So for anyone who had fun with me, thanks for reading this far.

loma38loma38almost 2 years ago

Perfectly!One of the best stories I've read.Please continue and more dirty talk

Realdeal123Realdeal123almost 2 years ago

You clearly don't know how human mind work right?

kaazuya007kaazuya007almost 2 years ago

Wow, absolutely sublime and perfectly depraved! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

loma38loma38almost 2 years ago

What about incest stories.mother and son behind the stupid father's back

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajunalmost 2 years ago

Your writing is good. Your story content ruins it. No one is that pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

James snapped back to reality. He didn’t like being cucked and he never would, but he did always want to fuck his sister and mother. Alex had a big dick sure and he looked decent at fucking. James however, has a bigger dick and it was time his mother and Lily realize that. When he is done with them, they would be begging to never see Alex again.

James walked up to his father later on when Alex went home and showed him a video of Alex beating him up. He mentioned that Alex had been targeting him for years for no reason and that James couldn’t do anything about it. His father assured him it would be fine and he gave his son a hug. That night, Brandon called up his old friends. Brandon is a cuck and tried setting his wife up with someone else. That someone turned out to be Alex, who Brandon thought was a bright young man. That video changes everything.

His old friends are experts at intel gathering and computer hacking. They dug up everything about Alex and his parents. His father was having an affair. They sent the affair to his mother and they started the divorce. Then Brandon used the video to get a restraining order on Alex and that included everyone. James mother, Lily and James himself. Alex and his father ended up moving to a new town and the girls where initially devastated. Saddened by this. Brandon noticed and remembered seeing his sons cock a few nights ago. It was huge.

Brandon and James collaborated together to fuck his mother. Brandon blindfolded his wife and told her he would be right back. He set up his phone to record and invited James in. James proceeded to fuck his mother to several screaming orgasms and even finished it off with a creampie. When he took of her blind fold she was shocked to see who it was and felt a little bit guilty for thinking he was a cuck like his father.

Later that night he walked into Lilys room and noticed her sleeping soundly. He quietly stripped her and started eating her out. When she was wet enough he positioned his tip to her folds and speared her. She woke up with a scream and came. She had no idea her brother was so endowed and good at sex.

Lily was brought to her fathers room with her mother and forced to apologize for cucking James while he took turns fucking them doggystyle. His foot was on their head and they screamed out apologies in between orgasms. He told them that they were never going to fuck anyone else but him and they readily agreed before they squirted around his cock and passed out.

Both women stayed true to their word and only fucked James. A couple months. Alex came back into town for college. He knocked on their door and James mother greeted him. Heavily pregnant. He smirked at first thinking it was his child until she laughed at him. She told him that this baby was her sons child and she never wanted to see Alex again before slamming the door on him. Going back into the house. She found James passionately making love to Lily in the missionary position while Alex’s own mother and sister excitedly watched. All of them very clearly pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely loved the pacing of this chapter, wonderful job having the characters reflect on the morality and guilt of what they'd done.

As for ideas, if we're talking a similar light of the whole bullying/cuck genre, I think a really fun one would be a Fairly Odd Parents story where Timmy's bully takes Wanda away from him and uses her powers to Timmy's mother. Think it could be fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would love to see a story that features a more heavy emphasis on the Mom's corruption from the beginning. Maybe a prequel to this? Or a different story entirely. Maybe something like a Mom's favorite son sorta deal where little brother cucks big brother and gradually turns their loving mother against him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

F u pathetic u and all this comments like this shit, wath this shit story , did u have heart or wat Pfaff I wast my time fuckkkk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You can tell who the beta bitch boys are by the comments because they're the ones imagining themselves as the son lol

Go back to jerking off thinking about fucking your mother and thinking you're in any place to judge other people's kinks.

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

Finally the truth about women! All women should read this and know who they really are

GrankinGrankinalmost 2 years ago

I hope for more chapters and more corruption.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't wait for part 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Man there should be an epilogue to this. It is a nice ending but an epilogue tying things neatly would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The sister thoughts about Alex, and also her comments about her brother, god, I love them, they are really immersive, I have never read a history describing so well the superiority of one and the inferiority of the other, I really hope more histories come that make the difference betwen the two even bigger, like an ant looking to a god

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There should be part 4. Perhaps exploration of Lily and Alyssa's descent into depravity as they compete for Alex's affection. James still hates Alex and what he is doing to Alyssa and Lily but does nothing out of fear. He still gets bullied and returns home bruised but only gers jeers and mean comments from Alyssa while getting fake sympathy from Lily. James still let's them continue as he is too messed up in the head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The ending to the stories is great. Everyone got resolution and there is plenty left for imagination. I like this ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think author can find a part 4 in his imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please do a part 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When is next chapter coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

some serious ass kicking by brandon required, maybe he's a secrete karate master a swift kick in pin point acurracy could stop alex from achieving an erection for life as for the rest of them kick tem out

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So Lily is the mom and the wife or I missing something that there’s also a son and dad in this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There can be a prequel detailing fall of lily. Author can even go full godfather part 2 and create parallel stories for lily in past and Alyssa in the present showing their descent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why was the son body shaved and taken? It would be interesting watching the cuckold father dealing with that while clueless about his wife and daughter.

12356416514a12356416514aover 1 year ago

Super hot story, I love how the sister made the dad taste the cake. Can't wait for the next part.

PeeForShePeeForSheabout 1 year ago

I really liked this story and your writing is really fucking hot!

It's unfortunate that you want to end this story here. There's some good potential for a 4th chapter.

In chapter 2 you mentioned a childhood friend and crush of James', Hana. Perhaps there could be a betrayal scenario set up with her. Since James isn't sure if she's ever done anything with Alex yet, even though Alex joked about her sucking his cock.

Alyssa feels bad about James and what she said to him, that nobody would ever want to be his gf. She encourages him to try, gives him a confidence boost and asks if there ever was a girl he liked.

He tells her about Hana and encourages him to ask her on a date.

They get along well, eventually James asks Hana about Alex and she tells him that he can't stand that guy.

They go on more dates and share a kiss. James becomes super happy and spends less time jerking off and being a cuck.

There's two potential ways to add a twist to this story;

It could be revealed that Hana is just one of Alex's sex slaves after all, and he told her to go on dates with James while secretly fucking her. He could even record every time she's cheated on him while on a date like in the movie theater for example, and then show all those recordings to James.

Additionally, James could be so much of a cuck that he wants Hana to fuck Alex and guides her to that outcome. She "plays" a reluctant role but eventually "gives in". She later confesses that it was all just a game to them.

Meanwhile Alyssa could quit her surgeon job, use her savings to buy a "porn mansion" and a ton of film equipment like cameras, lights, PCs, clothing, sex-toys and other stuff so they can have proper porn shoots with Alex. James could be their camera man and editor without pay.

Lily, Alyssa, some other sluts from their school and perhaps even Hana could be Alex' models, and the only person earning any money from this would be Alex.

A good ending would be to break the last line of betrayal, with both of them getting pregnant. Some make out sessions between the bully and his girls or the mom/daughter duo would also be really nice. Perhaps even some gay scenes involving James and Alex's cock >:)

The nastier your stories are the better imo! Loved the pissing scene here and would love more submissive piss drinking, golden showers, self degradation...

Don't think too much about realism or questionable moralities in a cuck/bully story. Doesn't have to be logical and characters don't have to behave as such, despite what other commenters may want you to believe...

Looking forward to your next work, cheers!

guysenseiguysensei11 months ago

That was hot. Loved the story. I had a feeling Alyssa would end up falling for Alex. Also? Lily LOVES Alex? That was a VERY surprising detail that was included. In retrospect it’s expected with how long he’s done that to her and her complete dependence on him fucking her. The fact Alyssa ended up giving in was a nice touch

would have also preferred and low-key hoped when she said she was done and that her mother was showing to go along with it that it was what was gonna happen. When I thought she was ACTUALLY going to leave Alex and that they would go back to a happy family I was happy I was like “yes” but Alyssa was thoroughly dominated which is fine too ig. Also the fact Alex slapped James and both Alyssa and Lily didn’t care at all still sucking Alex off was a nice touch.

Overall liked this story. Super great writing and the situations are great. Alyssa now wholeheartedly has given into to Alex just as Lily has

PartTimePervertPartTimePervert10 months ago

Loved it!

I'd love an alternate to this where things kept being serious, where Alex never showed up on her birthday.

I genuinely feel like this can become a master piece if you'd explore that mature, regretful mindset to it's fullest and brought these characters back from being caricatures

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Overall well done. It is on the edge of masterful, balancing complexities of emotions and realities. However, for me it often strays too far into the farsicaly fantastic, oversimplified alpha with big cock is almighty and downright misogynistic to pull off the full realization of greatness that is there obscured or attention misdirected by it. Perhaps trimming that back or having it with more of a nod that it is over the top.

Kudos to the author in any case for their writing and efforts.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

So not only is this yet another story from a man hater is yet another story about a mother betraying her son so much for love on that route it also features a sister betraying her brother so much for love there as well it's people like what's in this story and those who writes about it that is 1 of the things that is wrong with this country there destroying the world it's time for the men to stand up and take the country back it was men like myself and many more like that built this country and made it great its time for us to do it again before the man haters completely ruin it cause a bully is no man there just pussies cucks is no man they are pathiec bitches

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

1 more thing im also sick of this shit with mothers betraying there sons and sisters doing the same thing it's simple a mother would die before she betrayed her son and a sister would die before betraying her brother so fucking quit writing about that shit before a reader reads it decides to track you down and make you quit it's a matter of time before that happens

GoodalphamaleGoodalphamale3 months ago

I know it's fiction, but these guys commenting have a point.

AhboomAhboom2 months ago

Wow, you are the king of kink. This has to be one of the hottest stories on here... Again, wow

AhboomAhboom2 months ago

(The mother/son/Bully trope is still kinda common but it was refreshing and very hot to see the brother/sister/Bully cuckold dynamic. Absolutely sexy and would love to read more like it)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEgglime@Egglime
I used to make GIF captioned porn whenever I was free. Now I write stories for fun, mostly about submission, betrayals, and uneven dynamic roles. None of what I write reflects my morals. I just do these for fun. Lesbian, gay, straight; I'll write about them all given time. U...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES