A Monster in My Phone Ch. 03

Story Info
Our possessed masturbates again and the demon takes over.
1k words
4.5
2.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/10/2024
Created 04/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home that night, I thought about what my Dr. Alburque had told me. Or what dream version of her had said. About masturbating again to relax. I wasn't sure about it. But maybe my subconscious was trying to tell me something.

Freshly showered and shaved, my cock and balls felt cool in the air of my room. I pulled my lube out of my nightstand and put a few drops on my hand and began stroking my cock slowly. I closed my eyes and pictured the redhead head from the week before on her knees in front of me. My cock stiffened and pulsed in my hand. It felt bigger today.

I stroked faster as I pictured the redhead taking my cock into her mouth. Her red lips slowly moved up and down my shaft. She moaned around it as it pushed into her throat. My cock felt huge in my hand and in my imagined scenario it grew more and the redhead's throat opened up for me. I reached a hand out and gripped her throat and felt the bulge of my cock descend into her. Her eyes were golden, and she smiled around my cock as it kept going further.

I felt her finger press into my asshole then. At least it felt like a finger. Maybe it was bigger. My cock quit growing down her throat and a voice filled my head. "What are you waiting for? Fuck this whore's throat."

I reached both hands into the redhead's hair without hesitation and began pushing more of my cock into her mouth. The pressure at my asshole increased and I felt like she was sliding a plug or something into me. But I didn't care. I started hammering her throat like a machine. I felt fuck my ass with whatever she had at the same pace I was moving and when she hit my prostate I thought I was gonna blow right there. I had never been much for ass play but if it always felt like this I wanted more.

The tentacled creature from the other night was laying next to me in my bed. She was watching my tentacle dick slide between my thighs and fuck my own ass. Her own tentacles were burying themselves deep into her pussy. "mhmm I knew you would be a good host. Now cum inside yourself so we can start having some real fun."

In my mind my balls clenched hard and I held the redhead's face to my pelvis. My cock began spewing huge amounts of cum. I felt warmth in my ass begin to spread into my bowels. The warmth spread to the rest of my body as I twitched and spasmed in my orgasm. The red head slowly stood up, and I watched my tentacle dick slide slowly from her throat and gut until it fell from her mouth and slid between her spit and cum soaked breasts.

"Mhmmmm so eager..I think it is my turn to cum now don't you think," She said. The scene in my mind changed without me saying so and I found myself laying on a lush bed. The redhead straddling my head and her pussy hovering an inch from my tongue. "Let me see what that tongue can do."

She pressed her lips down to mine and I gripped her thighs as she tried to suffocate with her cunt. I quickly did as I was told and began licking all over her sweet tasting cunt. My tentacle cock was laying against my chest and she pulled it up to her asshole. "Let's put this monster to use shall we," she said.

I could only moan in approval as I felt my cock enter her super tight asshole. My own ass felt full now as well but I figured it was still the plug. My tongue soon found her clit and I began sucking greedily on it, trying to drive her to orgasm.

In the real world, the tentacled woman was riding my face. Her mass of tentacles spread around her. Several were holding my head firmly to her clit as my mouth sucked and licked it. Others were massaging my huge testicles while my cock fucked me in the ass. A few were buried in her own ass and she was sucking on three. Moving from tip to tip of each one before they all dove down her throat. Six were massaging her massive breasts and two of those were fucking her nipples like small pussies.

In my dreamscape as I sucked her clit I felt it grow more and more just as my cock had originally. Soon it felt more like the clit was fucking my mouth than I was sucking on it. Then her hands gripped my head and she howled, "Ohhhh fuck...Cummming!!" Her clit shot straight down my throat and into my gut and more warmth spread all over my face and inside me. The tip of my cock felt strange like it was being pushed open, and the attention to my prostate plus this had me exploding again.

Outside the dreamscape, her tentacled clit had met my own cock inside me and pushed into me. She was sounding my cock with it while I blew a second orgasm inside myself. All of her other tentacles began pumping cum all over us both. Huge deluge of the white spunk covered the bed, me, and her. It would have put an hentai bukkake to shame.

As we both came down from our orgasm, both her and the cum slowly absorbed into my body. Once nothing was left except a small pull on my stomach, my eyes opened. I had small golden flecks in my sapphire blues now.

Seeing the mess on my stomach I wiped off with my shower towel and chucked it into the laundry basket. "Man, that was a hot masturbation session, maybe my subconscious was right after all." I hardly ever cum twice in a row and I felt pretty accomplished and relaxed. When I closed my eyes for sleep I was sure tonight would be terrorless. I was wrong.