All Comments on 'A More-Men Wife Ch. 01 Pt. 03'

by PolySwingerWife

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Short

Nice story but could use more heat in the writing! Sad you found small men but the size should not be the problem if the man knows how to use his Tongue 👅! Sad you don’t like small men because I could make you Squirt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hafa adai

The more the merrier. Glad you enjoying us locals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I pulled a 7 man gang bang in college. I really enjoyed it. The naughtiness, the evil, slut in me were among some of the reasons but I completely enjoyed the event which lasted about 4 hours. Each of the young men had different builds and sizes and preferred various movement from me as they rode me. Would I do it again? Without a fucking doubt!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, are we going to see Ray get a 20 man train pulled on him while his wife gets railed on by more guys? I wonder how many men she is going to get before they get stationed somewhere else? Ray can fluff the guys before they have a go at his wife or they take his ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPolySwingerWife@PolySwingerWife
My name is Amber. In the last three decades, I have learned more about people than I ever thought I would. One thing I've learned is that people can be very judgmental about things that they have never experienced, or never want to. Because my husband enjoys watching me ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES