All Comments on 'A Mormon Confession'

by movie_fan1969

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Thanks for sharing your story

A little harmless, flirty, fun to keep the sparks flying. Nothing wrong with that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NICE!

She sounds fun. My wife and I would meet up with the two of you in the hot tub for "same tub" fun.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
IN THEIR DISCRETION THEY ARE RIGHT

if you plan on wet, wild and wooly, its best to get out of town, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Many would be surprised...

...at how many LDS couples are swingers, like us. We have a group of six couples and we have been together, exclusively, for five years, fucking each other in groups of two or more at least once a month. Tastes run the range of pretty vanilla sex to very kinky. I prefer the large group parties because I get fucked at least six times. Cum to Salt Lake :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mormon Swingers

Yup, lots of Mormon swingers here in Utah. The Church would be appalled and shocked! LOL We love fucking other LDS couples!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 6 years ago
Well, I have heard rumors

I have always wondered and I hear Mormons are experts on the workings of magnets. So I have to ask, how do magnets work?

str8guy4u4funstr8guy4u4funabout 6 years ago
Sign me up

When your back in Portland, feel free to send me a note..I would love to flirt and turn your wife on while you watch. if more happens, then so be it..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story!

Although I guess he's lucky he didn't get stuck in traffic for an hour.

"If you hadn't have arrived when you did, I would have gone to his room after that last drink."

movie_fan1969movie_fan1969almost 6 years agoAuthor
A note from the Author

We're going to Portland again this weekend. We're going to Suavie Island / Collins Beach. We call it Naked Camp.

We're going to stay at the same hotel.

Anyone want to join us? Bring your hot wife and we'll make it a party!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

Hot story. Daring couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexy

Your wife sounds like a sexy slut. I'd love to meet her.

Does she enjoy having her pussy licked?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

I know that Hotel. Sexy story.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

How about writing us a Muslim Confession, or maybe the the Illicit Islamists. Would that be too racist for LW?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice adventure. That would have been so fun to watch.

My wifeis very devout LDS but dresses to show off her slender body. At 60, she looks to be in her thirties and she loves to be noticed. I enjoy seeing guys checking her out as well.

Ah , maybe someday I will have a story for these pages.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous