All Comments on 'A Morning at the Movies'

by Cndrlla69

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another Winner

WOW!!!!! You really know how to write to make a cock hard as a rock and its owner desirous of burying it in a steaming wet pussy like the one your stories describe as yours. If you fuck half as proficiently as your story heroines you have to be one of the world's best pieces of ass! Write on, story expert!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love your fucking outrageously hot sexy writing!

FUCK!!!!! How much more lucid can writing be????? This one made me want to be the guy in the theater with you sucking and fucking your sweet hot liquid pussy! You make me hard as a rock and I have to jack off again just to get my pants up!!!! I'd really like to meet (spell fuck) you but since that isn't possible I'll just go on stroking my nine inches and wiping the cum off my computer screen - but - if you are 1/2 as hot as the babes in your stories the guy who IS fucking you is a really fortunate fucker!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
Holy Batman!

Sex in the theater is so naughty, so against the rules, and oh, so satisfying. I can imagine the Caped Crusader and CatWoman in action on the screen while this couple fucked on the seats.

As Catwoman once said, "Live fast. Love hard. Die young. Leave a good-smelling corpse." - Catwoman vol. 1 #18

Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous