All Comments on 'A Morning Snooze'

by midlifelust

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Did I miss some dialogue? Or pictures on her wall?

How does he know she is 'a mother of children.'? Not mentioned, that I noticed (nor would it have been likely, given her ulterior motives!). Nor are any family pictures on her walls or nightstand!

Fairly easy 'seduction' but I think when it is planned by Sweetie, guys just go with the flow! Or accelerate it!

An air mattress hidden behind some shrubs might increase the number of 'snooze' opportunities. Better cut down on toast portions if the dog-walking covers less ground!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

There's a snooze button on my alarm clock. I wonder if the hot neighbour next door will come calling if I press it? ;-)

Nice short but well written and engaging story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
See! See!

This proves just how sweet cheating can be, and should be an inspiration to all wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hurrah!

From time to time, everyone needs to wake up. The great god Eros is so vital to one's sense of being REALLY alive. As a gay man in a marvelous relationship for forty-seven years, both my partner and I know that every now and then a little recreational sex can jump-start dead batteries. This good story is probably a true life experience, if it is not, it is very well written. Glad it was posted.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
What Snooze Of A Story***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Delicious!

Well, that's my fantasy for today sorted, then...

quietman200quietman200over 10 years ago
Good to read something real

I sont know if this story is true, but it is very believable, and that is a lot of what makes it such an enjoyable read. Two middle-aged people, but still with strong, healthy libidos, enjoying each other, with real-sounding dialogue. Very hot and very well-written (despite the aforementioned question). I've always fantasized about something like this happening when I'm out for one of my walks. Maybe there's still hope. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
fun

loved the story....if true, wonderful. It's fantastic when two married people find each other for great fucking!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
Blah!!!

"A black sports bra, which I unfastened." Stupid me!! I never knew sports bra's had fasteners. !!Can you believe that?!! Anyway, I always get into a story that I'm reading so much so that I will laugh out loud to something I percieve to be funny. This story however did nothing for me after that statement. However good your story might have been was lost on me. Why did that sports bra have to be black? and why did it have to have fasreners? Thats all that ran through my mind as I read the rest of your story. Needless to say I didn't enjoy it. What could have been a great story was ruined by to much discription of not only the attire but also the movements before the actual acts of love. The only thing you left out was the color of your dogs fur or her cats.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Cute, quick story

Just waiting for the comments about STDs and sluts and revenge.

Her husband didn’t take care of business; in fiction or real life, when the husband doesn’t take care of business, no one should be surprised when someone else does.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Just a cheating cunt wife and an asshole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous