All Comments on 'A Morning'

by willemm

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
trybimantrybimanalmost 4 years ago

Oh...my...god! That was fantastic. The story was great and the writing itself was also phenomenal. Thank you for such a great sexy, erotic story, and a demonstration of such quality story telling. It was passionate and romantic. Keep them coming please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best ever

Blooming hell - what an erotic story. Too often stories on this site are all about the fuck, or frustrating with too much detail and go nowhere. This story reminds you of what being a sexual person, be it gay or straight can be all about. Really well crafted, measured in its build up and reached its climax without resorting to “he power drived his cock in my man cunt and bred me”, but just as intense and vivid that it still leaves the reader wanting to experience this for real, and if you’re like me, hard and leaking in my pants.

Hope to find more of your stuff online, and just maybe, experience this intense eroticised for myself

James_mn22James_mn22almost 4 years ago
What a great story.

Terrific story. The self realization parts were terrific. This will have me coming back!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 2 years ago

The sexiest, most erotic writing on this site. Do please give us more of your beautiful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’d love a second chapter to read about Will fucking Matthias’ ass and then flipping to have Matthias slam his huge Dick up Will’s virgin hole. So hot!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just so so so good! Intensely and almost unbearably erotic. You are a master at building tension and writing descriptive, stream-of-thought sex. Wonderful work, so vivid. A line that particularly stood out to me was “the distilled liquor of male arousal.”

JuicyplayJuicyplay6 months ago

I found this astonishingly, burstingly hot thank you! I love the amount of time spent just admiring soft cocks, all sizes, celebrating all the possibilities. A welcome alternative to the quick hard fuck stories, not that there is anything wrong with them. I appreciate you for taking the time to just enjoy, savour, explore those wonderful bodies and the tangled emotions that slowly unfurl and grow like their cocks into something abundant and fertile and erupting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous