All Comments on 'A Most Incredible Experience'

by 24cat

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Agoodman954Agoodman954almost 15 years ago
Good first story

This was a very good first story. I would have liked it to have been longer with more details but all in all good work. I look forward to reading more stories from you. As for the anonymous wimp coward from Canada he's just jealous that you suck cock better then him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Silly story silly writer.

Great she is now a cock sucking slut. I hope the husband is happy now. She will of course go further each time. I hope he likes creampies. Or getting a taste of someone elses cum. That's just nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
HOT

I used to have a chick that worked for me who was addicted to sucking my dick. 5 days a week, for 8 years and she would never swallow her husband, only me but that took a little practice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Naughty girl!!!

A bit too sudden like but quite horny. I LOVE juicy cocksucking wives, but they really need to be punished afterwards, just so hubby can reassert a little control. I find a fairly hard spanking works, though of course I sometimes get carried away on my Blues poor cute soft and eminently spankable derriere. Never mind. I find when she sheds a few tears she sweats less when I fuck her...Good first story. Ignore the anti erotica brigade, we know who they are, pushing their agenda. Can't hide that pompous attitude can you gw, your style of comment is blatant after 1000 put downs on our site. Quote "if you read something you hate doesn't that make you mentally ill?". Fucking jaded mental prick. No real man goes back on his word. You said you were done. And now you're an anonymouse too. (And fuck you Nyminus)MANCELT.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 15 years ago
Well Done

A bit abrupt, but not completely unrealistic. Enjoyable. Sequel?

aurichaurichover 13 years ago
cocksucking story

This is a weak excuse for a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot!

I read it twice by myself and once with my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow how original

A loving wife who celebrates her etramarital sexual liason with someone newa and of course ends the story professes her love for husband as only she can. That is he makes a strong declaration of his love her and she slightly replies. Not exactly a moment of true love and romance but it quite realistic of her own conflicted feelings between her husband and other men. Let's call a spade a spade this "lady" is they would said in the 40's this lady is a tramp. Today we tend to be less gracious for we would just call her a slut. Because this a flash story we are meant to revel at her extrarital actions and off in the sunset.

lurveporn61lurveporn61over 11 years ago
excellent

Gr8 read....too short

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Crap

If a man truly loves his wife then he would not want her sucking off another man. Archaic thinking? I think not. If the author thinks it is okay his wife can suck my cock.

Actually no I would actually break his jaw for disrespecting his wife.

Just my way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Good

I thought it was very good. It let the reader use his or her imagination as far as all the details go. I get tired of the same old details that someone else enjoys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Close to Home

My wife is very much like the woman in this story. She is very beautiful and successful in her career but she's happiest when she's on her knees sucking cock. Early in our marriage she tried to say she liked doing it for me. She eventually admitted that she liked sucking 'my' cock because she felt free to enjoy herself and would often make herself cum as I came in/on her (throat, mouth, face, hair, tits). But after many years of marriage and fantasy my wife is really comfortable with her true sexuality. Her sucking cock is a central theme of all of our fantasies, she take pride in being a good cocksucker and the thought of actually 'acting like' a true cum loving slut, sucking several cocks pushes her over the edge every time. If I did as Gary did in this story my wife would do the exact same thing. So I guess the only real difference is me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous